Is It Fate??

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~5 years later~

 

A beautiful man stares to the clouds under his plane. Not long after it he can see the island under the clouds. He smile to himself in disbelieve.

 

“So finally I’m back to this country?” he smirks to the small invitation in his hand.

 

“Music Summer Camp for Pre School Student; am I that desperate to sing again after this seven years hiding?” he whispers to himself.

 

“Maybe I just miss this country, I miss to sing, I miss to teach people sing, or I just miss being popular? No! I did it because I want to and they promised won’t publish it. So what is the reason of me coming back?? Did I miss….. Them? Especially…. Him?

***

 

 

“Welcome back to Korea, Jaejoong~sshi….” Some staff come closer to me and bows respectfully. I bow to them and feel something weird.

 

 

‘It’s been a long time I do not bow to everyone’ I smile to myself and caressing my back of the head.

 

 

“Thanks for inviting me” I bow respectfully to the one whom I sure is the headmaster of this preschool. She is a young pretty girl that I’m sure the same age or at least older than me by a year or two.

 

“How was living in Swiss, Jaejoong~sshi?” she asks with beautiful smile.

 

“It’s good, but I miss kimchi” I laugh playfully followed with her and another staff.

 

“Good to hear that. I think it is right to invite you then”

 

“May I know? Why do you choose to invite me, Mrs….”

 

“Kwon. My name is Kwon BoA” she says while offering her hand for handshake.

 

“Kim Jaejoong imnida….”

 

“No one in the Korea who lives in our era doesn’t know who Kim Jaejoong is…. I’m one of your fans; that were the first reason why you are here today” she says earning a big grin from me. Well, I expect this from a lady in her age thought.

 

“Let me show you your room Jaejoong~sshi….” She leads the way and I just walk behind her.

 

“This is your room” I look at the door, room number 6, “The activities will be held starting tomorrow. The students from Shinhwa Preschool will be here at 11 AM with their guardians and they got each room for themselves” I nod to her explanation.

 

 

This program is for rich family, you know. How can they rent the whole cottage with many single rooms and king size bed. This is not the camp where you have to be independent far from your parents, but you can also bring your parents here! The children in preschool must be around 3 to 5. I expect it though, entering Shinhwa, only so damn in’ rich people can do that. How can I know about that? I know Changmin for years. He comes from Shinhwa.

 

“Aaahhh….. I can’t wait for tomorrow’s schedules. I love babies….” I grin to myself and make my body comfortable on this king size bed. Soon enough, I’m asleep.

***

 

 

“Joongie~ah…. I can’t accompany you tomorrow. You can go with Mrs. Lee, okay?”

 

“No!”

 

“Then, how if you cancel it? You don’t have to come, do you??”

 

“But I want to…”

 

“But you’ll be late for a day if you’re waiting”

 

“Then I’ll go myself…. No Mrs. Lee, please…. I can go myself”

***

 

 

I prepare myself ever since it is still 9 in the morning. I love children and I’ll show myself the best I can. I keep smiling since the sun rises in the east of the sky. I miss summer in Korea.

 

“It is still 10, I can go for breakfast first I think” I look at my watch and decide to go downstairs to the dining room. Once I step my feet there, there are some other staff already. I make move to the plate and the foods on my left side.

 

“Gosh…. These all are mouthwatering” I grin to myself and start choosing some Korean foods. I miss it so much!

 

“There you are Jaejoong~sshi….” BoA sits in front of me with beautiful smile.

 

“Good morning Mrs. Kwon….” I say politely.

 

“Geez…. Jaejoong~sshi, you made me feels old. I’m just 35, two years older than you. Yu can call me noona though”

 

“How can I call a headmaster so impolite like that?”

 

“Fine…. Call me BoA~sshi, but call me noona if we are not around the staff”

 

“Okay…. Noona….” I smile widely and she giggles fangirling me.

 

“Jaejoong~ah…. Even now after years you still are very adorable” I know that. People think I am 20 but in fact I am 33, thanks to my pretty baby skin.

 

I began to eat again, so does BoA. We do not say anything to each other anymore. I look around when I drink my orange juice and shocked when I see a bunch of red balloons outside from the glass wall.

 

 

“Balloons~~!!” I squeal cutely much to BoA surprise.

 

 

“We will give those balloons for the kids, one by one” she explains.

 

“May I the one who bring it??!! I want to give it to the kids…. Please please please noona….” I act cute as cute as I can do and it seems succeed though. BoA looks so red, blushing.

 

“Okay…. If you insist….” She says while looking down.

 

“Yyyaaayyyyy!!!!”

 

 

 

After finishing my breakfast I check the watch and it shows 10.50 already. The gate will be opened exactly at 11. I run to the front yard and take the bunch of red balloons from one of the staff and ready on my spot, at the very front of the line.

 

The gate opened and the kids run away leaving their parents behind in very very large number. They are around 50 children maybe.

They run to me, off course since they see I’m holding the balloons. I smile so wide and took some step forward before I bend myself lower to make the same height as those kids.

 

 

“BALOONS!!!!!!”

 

 

They run to me and I’m more than happy to give the balloon one by one to the children.

 

“Here your balloon, baby…. Welcome….”

 

“Here! Everyone get one balloon! Don’t worry!”

 

“Hey cutie…. This is for you…. Don’t be spoiled okay”

 

I enjoy my time giving the balloon to the children while blabber some advices and praises to them.

 

 

“1 balloon left” I say and see a kid run not too far from me. I tied the balloon behind my back and face him with apologetic eyes.

 

“Balloon….!!” She says cutely. Gosh…. This kid is the cutest one from all the babies I’ve just seen. Ouwh! I really want to !!

 

“Sorry, baby…. No balloon left” I say while caressing his face. He looks sad.

 

“But Joongie want balloon….” He says sadly. Oh, I feel bad!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter