GOD!! THIS IS HELL!!!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘JUNG YUNHO!!!!!!!!!!’

 

Yunho widened his eyes in horror, ‘God! I die!!’ he thinks. He doesn’t care about the garbage or whatever in his room. He put everything on his body (A/N: Like this)

and stormed downstairs just to be greeted by the godly looking Jae and it makes him almost stop his step to admire him, but he dare not to do it because Jaejoong will surely kill him if he does so.

(Jaejoong)

“You are late!” Jae’s voice brings him back to the reality. “5 minutes!” he adds.

“Sorry….” Yunho cannot say anything again because he has no desire to debate this guy.

“Okay…. Because you are late, we walk for our date today” say Jaejoong without even give Yunho time for thinking.

“What??!!! B… But Jae….” He can’t finish his sentence because that pair of doe eyes staring dangerously to him like want to eat him alive.

“Are you coming…. Or not?!!” he says firmly and Yunho just nodding his head.

“Yes….” He says weakly.

“So…. What are we waiting!! Let’s go!!” he shouts cheerfully with the most beautiful smile ever on his face ad drags Yunho outside. Yunho just shook his head in amaze, how can this scary person a minute ago can be this lovable all of sudden?!!

“Take care hyung~~ bring a lot of food when you are home!!!” Changmin shouts from the balcony and waves his hand to the couple.

“Okay baby…. You can count on Yunho!!” Jae shouts back and Yunho widened his eyes more. Changmin laughs like a madman from the place he is standing right now looking at his pitiful Yunho hyung.

***

 

 

*Yunho POV*

“Jae…. Put something more to cover your face! People will recognize you” I warn Jaejoong several times who seems do not care. Ok I seem to be overprotective, but who won’t if your BOYFRIEND is the most wanted guy in the whole South Korea.

 

WAIT!! Did I just say MY BOYFRIEND??!! Gggaahhh…..!!!!!

 

“So what? It is not like I am dating a girl now” he answers bluntly making me give up.

“Up to you then…. But don’t blame me if those crazy fangirls run over you and do the things that I swear you won’t like it!” I am adjusting my cap and blazer. Jaejoong just chuckles seeing me and press the lift button to the top floor of this mall.

Everytime the lift door opened and people come in; they look at our direction and murmur something like, ‘isn’t that Jaejoong oppa?’, ‘omo! Jaejoong oppa looks handsome without makeup’, ‘is today my lucky day? That is Jaejoong oppa here in one lift with us~~’ and et cetera and et cetera. I can see Jaejoong enjoys that kind of affection so much. Even once when the door opened at the 4 floor and people who recognize him going crazy and hugging him all of sudden, he seems doesn’t mind at all.

I keep silent all the way up to the 7th floor and it’s driving me crazy looking at them taking picture with my boyfriend!

 

 

Wait!

 

 

Did I say MY BOYFRIEND?!! Again??!!!

 

 

Aish…. Forget it.

 

 

I pull his hand closer to me and that make the girls startled. I can see he smirks to me but I don’t care.

“No need to be jealous Yun~~” he whispers beautifully in my ears and I look away to hide my blushing.

He chuckles and interwined our arms together. I can’t help but startled in the sudden contact. He rests his head on my broad shoulder and it tenses me up. Everyone is seeing us in awe, some of them even taking picture of us. I can imagine the headline news tomorrow on the newspapers, magazines, even gossip news in entertainment program.

 

 

THE SUPER HOT KOREAN MODEL, ACTOR AND SINGER KIM JAEJOONG CAUGHT BEING SO INTIMATE WITH A GUY IN THE LIFT

 

 

I face palmed myself imagine it. I can imagine how they will blur my handsome face and predicting who that guy is actually if it is not his soulmate, Yoochun. And Korea can’t be more than shock after knowing that person is actually ME! Jung Yunho, the heir of Jung Corp, who is being hot news in business world lately. Ggaahhh!!!! I can’t imagine what will happen next!

“Let’s go!!” I feel my arm is being dragged harsly out from the lift. I look upwards and find that it is still the 6th floor.

“But Jae…. You say you want to go to the top floor? It is just one floor to go” I always confused with his twisting mind.

“We can take stairs there” he walks calmly to the stairs and stopped just in front of it. I stop and stand up beside him, looking at him.

“Why don’t you climb the stairs now?” I ask confused. He shook his head cutely.

“Piggyback me….” He says while looking into my eyes with his cute pleading eyes. God! My mind screwed up!

“What??!!!” I shout in disbelieve, “B…. But you are….” I can’t finish my sentence; he looks at me with furious eyes.

“YOUR FACE….” He points at my face with his index finger, “MY FIST….” He clenched his palm into fist just in front of my face, “FIVE SECOND!” he stretches his fist and show me 5 fingers. I gulp hard my saliva and kneel before him immediately. I know what it means, he will punch me on my face in 5 seconds if I refuse to piggyback him. I think it is better to piggyback him than got punch on my handsome face. No! Thanks!

“Climb” I command and I can see his face beaming in happiness. He jumps on my back and circled his legs on my waist. Surprisingly, he is light, like a woman.

“You are heavy Jae….” I pretend to have hard time to piggyback him.

“Yaaahhh~~~” he hits my back softly and giggles like a little girl. He rests his head on my shoulder and I began to climb the stairs one by one. It is just one floor, so it won’t be trouble for me.

 

 

“Here we are!!” I shout as soon as we arrive on the top floor. He jumps immediately from my back without warning and I lost my balance then fall with loud thud on the floor. But he seems doesn’t care *sigh*

He runs to the edge and leans himself on the fence. I look at the shining angel before my eyes; he seems to be happy and smiles sweetly to the air around him. Breeze blows his soft hair and some even covering his eyes. I stuck on my place, doing nothing but staring at him. Beautiful.

“What do you want to do here, Jae?” I ask finally. He turns to face me and smiles oh so sweetly, answers nothing.

“Let’s go shopping Yun~~” he jumps cutely to me and hops on my back.

 

‘Oh GO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter