Together again....

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kibum~ah…. Where’s my glasses?”

 

“You left it in the bathroom, Minnie…. Again!” The said man comes to his lover and gives him his glasses.

 

“Seriously Changmin~ah…. You forgot things easily now, are you getting old?!!” he says with mocking tone.

 

“Yah!! How can you say that?!! I’m just 31, Shim Kibum!!”

 

“Yeah…. Yeah…. Up to you oldie…. But I am 30, just a year younger than you, but I do not that careless” he walks away after Changmin use his glasses, “And for your information just in case you forgot, my name is KIM Kibum!! Not SHIM Kibum!!” he walks angrily to the kitchen leaving Changmin alone.

 

 

“Changmin~ah…. Yoochun hyung said he and Junsu hyung will come over tonight and sleep here, can you make their bedroom ready? I’m cooking here”

 

“I’m busy baby…. My manager and editor are going crazy and lost their mind. They want me to finish the last part of my novel by tomorrow. And by the way, hyungdeul are the one who’ll spend the night, why it has to be me being busy?! It is also their home, not totally ours. Even we used it every day and they don’t” he refuses Kibum’s order.

 

“Fine…. You sleep in your own room tonight….” He turns around and faces Changmin, glaring dangerously, “And don’t even try to knock on my room!” he hisses the last part and smiles beautifully before turning back to his cooking.

 

“Kibum~ah…..” Changmin calls his lover but no answer from the later.

 

“Ok!! Fine!!! I’ll do it!!!” he stomps his foot cutely and leave the kitchen. But before he walks far, a hand grabs his wrist and spun him around. A kiss landed on his lips, it was Kibum’s lips.

 

“Gomawo, baby….” Kibum says and walks back to the kitchen leaving the dumbfounded Changmin.

 

Changmin is back to the earth 10 seconds later and grinning widely like crazy. He runs upstairs immediately and opens the door to his hyung’s room and began to prepare the room happily.

 

Seriously Changmin…. Where is the almighty, cold, and mature Shim Changmin??? He acts cutely and being spoiled brat just in front of Kibum, his lover, since the day his ‘umma’ leave the house. But in the public, he is still the old Shim Changmin who is cold towards people, especially girls, and still has very smart brain like before.

***

 

 

“Yoochun~ah…. I finished my schedule today. Pick me up at my office, okay?”

 

“Ne…. Nado saranghae….”

 

Junsu puts his cellphone back to his pocket and check his watch, “1 hour to go until he comes” he smiles sweetly and take his bag from the table, swaying it to his shoulder and walk happily from his office.

 

“Assistant Coach Junsu…. Coach Jisung need you in the field now” someone says while passing him in the hallway.

 

“Ok….” He says happily and fixes his hat before walking to the field.

 

 

 

Wait!!!

 

 

 

The last time we know, Junsu is the CEO of his father’s company but this is…. CoachAssistant??!!

 

Ok! I’ll give you the explanation, guys…. Junsu gave up his position to his twin brother because he feels his soul is always belongs to soccer, not business. He has to apologize to his father all day long at his grave because he can’t take it anymore. The one who is working the whole 4 years is his twin brother though. He just has to sign here and there and attend the appointment with his business partner, but in the endit is his brother who will do everything.

 

A year ago, he gave up the position to his brother and back to where his heart belongs, soccer. He can’t be a player again because he is 33 already and hasn’t played for years, it must be hard for him to adapt again. But the coach, Park Jisung, like Junsu so much from the beginning and he decided to make him his assistant as the preparation to be the next Korean national Football team coach.

 

 

“Kim Junsu is on call, Coach Park” Junsu says formally.

 

“Ah here you are….” He says and signs him to come closer.

 

“Can accompany the kids for their match in Japan next week? I can’t attend it because y daughter is getting married. I’m sure you can do it” the man pats his shoulder and Junsu grins like idiot.

 

“In one condition” He offers.

 

“What?”

 

“I may bring Yoochun along” Junsu smiles widely and it scares the senior coach.

 

“Fine…. Bring anyone you want to, I don’t care…. As long as they pay for their accommodation themselves” Junsu pouts. Even after years he indeed never changed a bit about ‘money’ problem.

 

Junsu walks away from the senior coach and makes his way to the front office, waiting for his lover to pick him up.

 

The red Ferrari is approaching the sulking cute man on the bench. When the car stopped he stands up quickly and walks fast to the fancy car.

 

“Bad day, huh?” the driver asks him.

 

“I have to go to Japan. Coach Jisung say I can bring you or whoever as much I can but we have to pay our accommodation” he answers without looking at the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter