I Miss You Like Crazy….

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“JAEJOONG~AH!!!!!”

 

 

The all pairs of the eyes in the dining hall see at one direction. The door is being opened abruptly revealing a handsome man with white jacket and brown long hair. There are two Jaejoong who are shocked with the sudden call. The two of them are showing different expression when they see the same man. Kim Jaejoong got teary eyes of longing. He never expects he will meet the love of his life ever again. The Jung Jaejoong beamed in happiness.

 

 

“APPA!!!!”

 

 

The boy shouts from one of the table. Yunho turns his sight to the voice and about to walk but he froze immediately. There, beside his beloved son, standing the love of his life. His long lost love. He is still beautiful like the last time he sees him. He froze, he can’t move.

 

 

Jaejoong walks fast leaving behind the confused boy on his chair. He still can’t understand why his father suddenly does not move a bit seeing his teacher.

 

Yunho can feel his heart beats like crazy as Jaejoong walks closer to himself. Jaejoong too, he can’t suppress the feeling anymore. 5 years is more than enough for him to be patient. Now, that person is standing about 5 meters from him, he won’t hesitate anymore.

 

They are standing face to face, so close. Yunho can see tears in Jaejoong’s eyes. He wants to cry too, but he is just too happy to remember how to cry.

 

Jaejoong throws himself into Yunho’s embrace and the later hugs him tightly like he will never let the beautiful man go ever again.

 

 

“I miss you…. I miss you like crazy Jaejoong~ah….” He tightens the embrace and Jaejoong finally feels something empty in his heart filled back.

 

“I miss you too…. Yunho~ah….” He cries on the younger man’s chest. He is just too happy.

 

“How are you, huh? Where are you these 3 years after your military service? You don’t even attend Taeyeon’s funeral…. I still want to ask many things to you, Joongie~ah…..”

 

“I don’t know…. I know nothing Yunho~ah…. I don’t know she left. I’m sorry…. I’m sorry….”

 

 

 

“Appa….? Sonsaengnim….?”

 

 

 

A little voice brings them back to the world. The two adults release their hug and see the little boy standing not far from their legs.

 

“Jaejoong~ah….!!!! Appa miss you so much, baby….” Yunho lift his son and kisses him all over his little face. Jaejoong watches them with eyes full of love.

 

Yunho reaches Jaejoong’s shoulder and brings him in the hug. The boy is still confused why these two mature men are crying while hugging each other.

***

 

 

 

“How are you?” Yunho breaks the silence between them and looks at the beautiful man sitting close to him and leans his head on his shoulder.

 

“I’m not fine….” Jaejoong answers while starring at the younger man’s eyes. Their face just 2 cm away from each other.

 

Again, the silence wrapped them as the awkward situation comes between the sweet moments. Only sound of water being played by Jaejoong’s feet can be heard between them. They are sitting in the edge of the swimming pool after making the baby sleeps. The little Jaejoong is really spoiled this night. He doesn’t want to sleep at least his father and sonsaengnim accompany him. They have to share the king size bed for the three of them till the boy is sleeping.

 

“Is it hard?” Jaejoong asks.

 

“What?”

 

“Raising him alone….”

 

Yunho brings Jaejoong closer to him by hugging his waist, “No….” he shook his head, “He is a miracle Taeyeon gave to me” he paused for a while, “But she doesn’t share that miracle for herself”

 

Jaejoong snuggles closer to Yunho, “What happen to her?”

 

Yunho let out heavy sigh, “There’s something wrong with her pregnancy, but she insist to give birth to our son. She doesn’t want to tell me anything and when I knew it, it is just too late already. She gave birth to our son and closed her eyes 10 minutes after he names the boy and kisses him”

 

“She gave him my name….”

 

“Yes…. Because you’re the most important person in our life, Jaejoong~ah….” He turns a bit to kiss Jaaejoong’s forehead.

 

“She said she want me to love our son dearly even if I do not love the mother. She knew to whom my heart always belong and she never once want to repla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter