IT'S ALL ABOUT TIME... AND YOUR TIME IS UP!!!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Su~ie baby….” Yoochun hugs his dolphin from behind and it startles him.

“Yah~~ Chun~ah…. Not here….” He releases himself.

“Why?” Yoochun looks around, “No one in the home” he says again.

“No.. just….” Junsu cannot finish his words because his face had become all red, he is shy.

“Aigoo…. My dolphin~~~” he pinches Junsu’s cheek and leaves the dolphn boy, “Let’s go out!” he asks the guy but the later just shook his head.

“I’m sorry…. I can’t. I have practice today and I have to attend it. Sorry….” He says again., feeling guilty.

“You always busy” Yoochun says expressionless.

“Mianhae….” Junsu is really feeling guilty. He barely has time for Yoochun because he has a lot to do since this is K-league season. He has many practices and even lives in the player dorm and leaves his housemates.

“No…. It’s okay….” He touches the boy’s cheek, “What time will you leave?”

“About an hour from now” Junsu lifts his head.

“I’ll drive you there” he smiles assuringly, “What time will you come back? I’ll fetch you”

Junsu bend his head down, “Sorry…. I won’t be home for 3 days” he says, almost whispering.

Yoochun lets out small sigh, “Okay…. Be ready in one hour. I’ll drive you to Suwon Stadium” he pats Junsu’s head lovingly and leaves the boy alone.

***

 

 

“Oppa~~~ oppa will come out with me tonight, won’t you…??” a girl whines to the handsome boy that sit on the big red couch.

“What are you talking about?? Oppa will come with me~~~” a girl on the left side is whining the same thing.

“Oppa~~~ come choose between us….” The first girl state and the guy just smirk to both of them.

Yoochun sighs heavily. He is indeed stressed after driving his dolphin to his dorm and won’t be seeing him in 3 days! For the God sake! He needs to release it and decided to visit his girls.

“Luna~ah….” He leans closer to the first girl and lifts her chin with his index finger, “Ara~ah….” He turns to the second girl and does the same thing, “Oppa will go out with you two…. No need to quarrel ne….” he smirks to the both of them.

“Yoochun oppa we love you~~~” the two of them hug him and Yoochun just smile naughtily.

“Ok girls…. Where is our first destination?” Yoochun asks the two girls I his embrace.

“Let’s go shopping oppa!!” they shout in unison. Yoochun just chuckles hearing them.

 

‘Girls are soooo predictable’ he thinks. He stands up and the two girls are clinging like koala.

 

‘This is why I became gay!’ he releases himself from the girls and takea his wallet and pull out some money.

 

“Go out yourself girls…. This is for you two” he gives them each 100.000 won and the girls are more than happy to receive it.

“Thanks oppa!!” they then kiss Yoochun on the cheeks.

 

 

Yoochun leaves the place to the nearest toilet and washes his face, especially the place where the girls just kiss him.

“You surely never change Chun~~” someone voice interrupt him once he step out from the toilet. Yoochun turns his head to the source of the voice.

“Seohyun?” he tries to recognize the girl standing about 3 meters from him.

“Why? Did you forget me already? How dare you…!!” the girl walks closer and now Yoochun can see her clearly.

Yoochun smiles and hugs the girl, “Hey…. Don’t be upset” he releases the girl.

“Playboy!” she smacks him on the head.

“But you love me back then” he smirks naughtily, “And I bet you still love me now….”

Seohyun shook her head to his ex boyfriend, “Of course I do. Who will forget such a soft mannered and lovely person like you oppa….” She sighs deeply and throws her sight to the tables in the bar.

“Will you give me a chance to make it up to you?” Yoochun blurts out. He indeed needs someone to make his brain calm and not thinking about his dolphin in 3 days.

“Of course….” She smiles brightly and Yoochun stands up from his seat. She follows Yoochun to the parking lot and Yoochun opens his passenger seat door for her.

 

 

“So where’s our destination?” Yoochun asks and Seohyun just chuckles.

“You give me the same tone like when you ask your girls” she mutters.

Yoochun laughs softly and drives his car. He knows where he has to bring this VIP girl, the always same place like they used to visit when they date years ago.

***

 

 

*Junsu POV*

 

“God!! This is killing me!!” I throw myself on the not so comfortable bed and grab my phone on the nightstand beside my shared bed with Eunhyuk.

“Who shall I call?” I look at my LG Optimus screen and pout.

I dial his number and put the phone near my ear.

 

 

‘Sorry.. The number you are calling is on the date with his girls. Please try again in a few munites’

 

I knit my eyebrow and try to dial the same number again and again and what I hear is always the same crazy operator that is saying that my Chunnie is on another line with his girls?? For the Gd sake! He is gay!! And I am proud to say that I am the one who turns that hottest composer in the whole Korea into gay.

“Maybe he is just tired and sleeping” I assure myself and go to the bathroom to shower.

 

 

‘But he used to be playboy’ suddenly a voice from nowhere in my head interrupt me. I shook my head to throw that ridiculous thinking out of my head.

 

 

I turn on the warm water and drown myself in the bathtub. I can’t deny it that I am worried because in fact I never have time for Yoochun and always busy with practice and match.

 

‘Maybe he is already tired of me’ again, that ridiculous thinking is bothering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter