Even If I Leave You

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beautiful man sits alone on the bench and look at the sea in front of him. He smiles to the breeze that hit his face gently.

 

‘I did the right thing’ he smiles to himself and open the white envelope he got from his manager this morning.

 

“Wedding Invitation…. Jung Yunho and Kim Taeyeon….” He reads it slowly, suppressing the pain in his chest. He folds the letter back and sighs heavily.

“I beg you my lovely heart, now he is taken. Don’t burden anyone anymore, not even me” he caresses his chest to endure the pain.

He takes his I-phone from his pocket and plugs the earphone to his ears. He began to sing along with the singer in the song

 

(SM the Ballad, Miss You)

 

 

Nae sarangi jejariro oji mothago (My love just can’t seem to reach you)

 

heullin nunmul mankeum meolli ganeyo (I’m going as far as the amount of tears I’ve shed)

 

Naneun ijeoyahajyo geudae neomu geuriweo (I have to forget you, I miss you so much)

 

nareul apeuge haljineun mollado ijeoyo (Even if you never know how much it hurts, I’ll forget)

 

 

 

A single drop of tears falls on his smooth skin. He can’t lie to himself that he has fallen so deep to the guy named Jung Yunho. He is the only one who can heal him from his past that he never wants to even remember ever again. He will just save that name secretly in his heart; he will never being obvious anymore.

 

 

 

Babo gateun naran geol geudaen anayo (Do you know how much of a fool I am?)

 

gaseumi jjijeojineunde wooseumman naojyo (My heart ripped apart, but I can only laugh)

 

eonjeggajirado nan gidaryeo nae nunmul gamchumyeo (I’ll wait forever hiding my tears)

 

naege doraogin haneun geongayo? (Will you ever comeback to me?)

 

 

The sky just want to play along with his broken hearted. It starts raining. He smiles while looking at the sky.

“Thank you so much!!!!” he shouts to the sky for covering his tears. He laughs alone at the small port, the place he got the last moment with the people he loves. The small port where he stands alone to spread Hyunjoong’s ashes to the air, to the sea. The port where he always wondering whether people could comeback or not after their ashes spread to the ocean. Is it too deep till they can’t come back? Or it is just him being a fool? He always tries to find the answer by drowning himself in the sea, for many many times. But he can come back to the surface. So, why they can’t??

 

 

Finally he finds the answer….

 

 

It’s because they are dead…

 

Death trapped the people he loves the most in this world and never once bring them back.

 

Death won’t give him the happiness that people he loves had given.

 

That’s why, he can’t lose his love ever again. Not Yunho, not anyone. It is better that he is the one who leave them. He can bear it living far away from people he loves, but he can’t bear it to live alone without knowing where the person he loves had been.

 

 

He simply can’t….

 

 

“OPPA!!!!!”

 

He turns

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter