Don't Mess With Shim Changmin!!!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What thing suddenly appear in your mind if you hear the song you love so much?

Maybe you will imagine the singer sing that song with his heart, closing his eyes, got into the emotion, singing his heart out, flaming charisma and bright aura from around the body.

Yeah…. I think you will think about the same way just like I describe, but don’t think I will imagine the same thing like you!!

No!!

I don’t like to hear music because I’m enough with the singing voice from my housemate every morning I wake up.

Enough with the prolog, now I ask you to think about how the singer feel will?

Is he happy to do such thing? Is he happy has to sing and sing over and over again? Is he tired? And blah blah blah….

Have you ever once thinking about it?!

I have a friend, he is a singer and very famous. He always complains to me about how tired he is being surrounded by people, especially girl fans. He has to put sweet smile and greet the people cheerfully. He thinks that’s not him. He loves to sing and being in front of camera, but he doesn’t like it when he even doesn’t have his privacy again.

Come on guys…. Come to think about your idol….

Idol is nothing without fans, but fans have to understand their idol too. In this world we live together, take and give, and not being so greedy over something. If you want your idol give you the best they can give, just give them space to breath or making themselves comfortable then. Don’t force them to fulfill what you want to or the criteria how they should to be. Do you know how much people in the whole Korea, especially celebrities, who do plastic surgery just for a mere fan service? Making them good looking with double eyelid eyes, sharp nose, V shape face, S line torso, long skinny leg, white fair skin, and etc. not all of them like to do it, but not all people born to be perfect.

Your idol is indeed a human being, just like you! Even though some of them really have angelic figure, they indeed just a human with weakness. No body’s perfect in this world. If you want to have a perfect idol, just make angel or gods to be your idol then. Your idol can be tired, your idol can feel irritated, and your idol also can sick and cannot entertain you whenever you want. They have their own world and have their own life to live, some of them even want to quit being an idol and live normally, but they can’t.

And finally guys….

As a human, we have to consider another human’s feeling. Try to think about something you can’t look with bare eyes. Look deeply with your mind and surprise yourself with anything awesome you can get. Maybe something looked normal outside, but inside? Who knows?

 

-MAX-

 

 

Changmin save his work and close his laptop, smiling while leaning his head on the couch, satisfied. He just finishes his work for today, making a supplement for the online newspaper he works at. His supplement show up twice a week and people love to read it. You can say he has a big contribution in making the better Korea through his writing.

 

Welcome to nightmare world tonight

Shout a warning come on tonight…. Shout a warning come on tonight

 

The sudden sound of his cell phone ring tone wake him up from his little dreamland. He looks at the caller ID and smiles.

“Ne hyung? Ne…. I finished my essay just now. Ne…. cheonmaneyo hyung,,, it is great to help you” he hang up the phone and leaning again. Jaejoong just call him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter