FROM HEAD TO TOE YOU ARE PLAYBOY!!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junsu is sitting calmly in their backyard garden with newspaper on his hand. He is looking for some news about the latest sport competition held in the Korea. He got a day off from practice because of the last night incident when he stepped on a broken plate. Changmin sits in front of him and busy with his small netbook, typing and typing all the day.

“You should go to doctor to check your wound hyung…. I think it is deep” Changmin blurts out without even spare a glance to his hyung.

Junsu just chuckles and back to reading, “I will, but later. I need my hyung to come pick me up” he answers.

“You sure you are okay hyung?” Changmin is now looking for Junsu’s attention.

“Why do I have to be not okay, Min?” he answers unwillingly.

“Okay….” Changmin lets out small sigh.

“I can bring you to hospital, Su….” Someone says from behind Junsu’s back. Changmin looks up from his netbook and smirk.

“No thanks Yoochun, my baby will come” Junsu answers shortly and Yoochun widened his eyes.

“I think you said your hyung will come, not-”

“He will come with my baby” Junsu cuts his words. Yoochun remains silent on his place and has no gut to speak again.

 

Hey playboy.. its all about time and your time's up
I had to do this one for my girls you know sometimes you gotta act like you don’t care that’s the only way you boys learn

 

Junsu looks to his cellphone’s screen when his ringtone calls him. He has set up that ringtone just to remind him that his supposed to be boyfriend is a playboy! From head to toe!

Yoochun just sighs deeply and smiles bitterly knowing that his baby is really upset.

“Ah! Hyung!” he squeals happily.

“You are in front of the gate already? Wait a minute!” Junsu stands up carefully, not want to hurt his foot again. He walks slowly and presses the gate door button on the wall next to the main door.

Junsu opens the door and he looks at a Bentley Continental GTC that entering his lawn. He pouts, disappointed and angry in the same time, but looks cute like always.

(A/N: Bentley Continental GTC is originally Jaejoong’s car but here I put it for Junho’s. Maybe you would like to know the car? Here we go)

 

Yoochun and Changmin follow him to greet Junho. It has been a long time since they ever spend time together with that twin.

“Hyung~~ where is my baby!!” Junsu whines cutely and his hyung pinches his cheek. Yoochun can’t help but to feel a bit jealous.

“Will come in a minute Su….” Junho says.

“Long time no see guys…. How are you?” he says to Changmin and Yoochun, “Not going to work?” he asks again.

“Changmin’s office is in this home and I am the boss so I don’t have to come this early to the store” Yoochun is the one in charge to answer all.

Not long after he says it, sound of a car is nearing and a luxurious Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG entering the lawn.

 

(A/N: It is Junsu’s car in real and I am drooling looking at it XD)

 

 

“My baby!!!” Junsu jumps in happy and forget the pain on his foot. He winches in pain once he steps on the earth again.

 

‘So…. That hot Mercy is his baby, huh?’ Yoochun sighs in relief.

‘Wow! Very good choice hyung!’ Changmin is still amazed with what he looks.

 

“Thanks Chansung~sshi!!” he takes the key from his hyung’s personal driver.

“Now, let’s go to hospital. Junsu, you drive the car and drive me home after it. Chansung, you drive my Bentley home, my wife wants to use it” Junho says while giving the key to Chansung.

“Wait! So now Junsu hyung will drive his own car?” Changmin asks to the twin.

“Of course Min!! I need a car and I don’t want to bother you all again” he answers and gives press in the word BOTHER to make someone aware.

Yoochun knew exactly what Junsu means and he just smiles bitterly.

“It means I am the only one with no car here?! Aish…. I should bring my car here!” Changmin mumbles to himself but loud enough for them to hear.

“Get it Min…. our garage is just too large for those 3 cars. Now I have one, it will become 4 cars there. I believe 2 cars again won’t be a problem! Hahahaha….. Jaejoong hyung can bring even his 3 cars in instant if he wants to” Junsu pats the maknae’s shoulder and leave with his hyung.

***

 

 

“Oppa~~ play the piano for me please….” A girl snuggles closer to a handsome man and the man can’t say no.

“Everything….” He stands up and sits on the piano cusion.

“What song?” he asks.

“Anything” the girls squeals happily.

Yoochun began to play his favourite song, Love Bye Love. The girl sits quietly listening to the composer’s beautiful voice. It is even better than Kim Jaejoong’s! She walks closer and put her finger on the piano tuts and plays along with him. She really is an expert in playing piano and it is easy to understand Yoochun’s song and play it immediately.

From the other side of the room, Shinee boys look at their boss have a great time with a cute and lovely girl have this little uneasy thought.

“Do you think Yochun hyung loves that girl?” Jonghyun asks to the other four.

“I think he loved her, not loving her, or will love her. I think she is one of his exes” Minho nods on his own statement.

“Why?” Taemin asks cutely.

The the four sigh on the maknae’s innocent thought.

“He is gay by the way….” Minho answers and Taemin widened his eyes.

“Jinjja??” he asks again.

“You just noticed?! Oh My GOD!!” Jinki rubs his temple.

“But he is playboy as long as I know. That girl is the third girl he brought to the store today since morning, and I have feeling he will bring another tonight” Taemin speaks his observation.

“Yes you right baby Taemin…. He is playboy and I mean A REAL PLAYBOY!! He declared that he is gay but he is simply can’t get rid of his habit being surrounded by girls, the pretty ones if I may add, and he also do the same to the men. He is such an expert in playboy worlds. I admire him so much….” Jonghyun blurts out and the other four look at him with knitting eyebrow.

“Yeah…. You and he are the same…. I bet that Sekyung noona is your third in this month” Key says while rolling his eyes.

“I can’t help it….” Jonghyun grins like an idiot. The other four just sigh deeply, again.

“Oppa…. You looked unwell today, why?” she asks Yoochun who is stopping playing piano.

“It’s okay Tiffany….” He smiles at her and the girl kisses him on the cheek.

“Okay then. I’m going home now….” She stands up and Yoochun kisses her cheek right in front of the store main door.

“Be careful baby….” He says while looking at Tiffany disappears behind her car door.

He is about to enter the store again when he notices a car, that he just see this morning parked not too far from he is standing now. He walks closer to confirm it and he widened his eyes when he recognize that Mercy. It is Junsu’s.

The car door opened and the owner steps out looking straight into his eyes, “Why? Do you somehow shocked, Park Yoochun?” Junsu says sarcastically.

“Ah…. Yes…. I’m surprised” he smiles nervously.

 

 

‘You player! I’m here to clear everything and just now I see you kissing someone’s cheek, a different girl from yesterday. What the hell!’

 

 

“Come in Su~ie….” Yoochun says while giving him way to enter the store.

“Thanks” he smiles dangerously sweetly to Yoochun who is trembling while opening the door. He smirks after entering the room.

“Wow!! That was fast hyung! Another one??” Taemin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter