LIKE A GHOST

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Junsu POV-

 

It has been a week since I notice something strange with my surrounding. I feel like someone following me and watching my every move. I don’t have any idea who it is and what is their attention, but it is sending chill on my nape every time I’m thinking about it. Like today, there’s someone watching me from audience tribune in the stadium when I practice. That man is already stalking me for a week for the God sake!!! He brings a very expensive DSLR camera –according to how long it’s lens- and keeps taking our picture or to be exact, my picture! Yes! My picture!! I’m not seeing him pointing his camera to another player here, just me.

 

 

 

That ghost again.....

 

 

 

I sigh heavily after I enter the stadium. Why not?? That ‘ghost’ is there again like always, wearing jeans and T-shirt, hat that almost covering his entire face and masker. He really is a big ‘fans’ of mine since he is never once absent in stalking me. And I know exactly it is a man just in a blink of eye. You know why I call him ghost? It is because he is like always know my intention. If somehow I want to know about him and decide to meet him, at least I have to be proper to my big ‘fans’, he is disappear. I don’t know how he did that, but he will always like that. It is getting weirder day by day and I’m starting to be scared of that person.

 

Just like today, I can’t give my best performance in practicing because that certain someone is there again. Looking at me intensely, note that ladies and gentlemen, only me!! None of the other player!! Just me!! Do you ever experience how is it feel to be watched almost 24 hours?? It’s creepy scary.

 

 

“Park Jisung~sshi....” I call my coach that seems a bit tired.

 

“Ne Junsu?” he looks at me lazily.

 

“May I take a break and going home now?” I plead to him.

 

“You’re playing really bad today, what’s wrong with you, huh? And now you are asking for permission to go home?” he says sarcastically.

 

“It’s not my fault. I just feel being watched by someone stranger and it is really creeping my out” I say honestly.  Never lie before to anyone, so I think it is okay.

 

“It’s not a reason you know! Back to the field and continue the training! If you feel someone has been watching you, it is good for you then, show your best performance to that stranger” he says mercilessly.

 

I just hung my head low listening to him and mouthing ‘okay sir’ weakly while going back to the field.

 

 

 

If I know who you are, you are dead meat!! I curse in my mind while kicking the ball as far as it can go.

 

 

 

I look at the tribune and he is there, still looking at me. I can’t feel anything about that person. I know he is absolutely stranger. There’s none of him I feel familiar to me.

 

 

 

After 3 hours practicing with anger in my chest, I’m back to the changing room and heading to the tribune as soon as possible to give that person some lesson only to be greeted by the empty seat.

 

“!!!” I curse under my breath and look around. I see someone’s back leaving the tribune, he is at the exit door, but I’m too late to chase after him.

 

I take my phone from its place and dial someone to pick me up.

 

“Ne yoboseyo Yoochun~ah.... yes I’m done with the practice.... yes I’ll wait outside.... thank you...” now it is my habit asking Yoochun to pick me up since that ‘ghost’ appears before my eyes out of nowhere. I can’t stay calm and feel safe anymore. I tell Yoochun about it and he says he will protect me no matter what. I can’t help but feel happy about it.

 

I can see red luxurious Ferrari stops in front of me, revealing the owner that smiles oh so kindly to me. He has been like my brother since Junho hyung getting married. He is the one who always have time to play with me and deal with my childish act.

 

“Do you want to go somewhere first or going home now?” he asks me. But I’m not in good mood to do anything now.

 

“Just go home, I’m tired” I say lazily.

 

I feel someone palm on my tight and can’t help but shock. It is Yoochun’s and he is smiling to the road in front of him without even looking at me.

 

“You looked so upset, wae?” he asks although I’m sure he knew the answer already.

 

I just sigh heavily, not interested in the topic. He removes his hand from my tight and he seems understand me.

 

“That ‘ghost’ again, huh?” he asks. I just nod in return.

 

“Just let it be, Su~ie.... he won’t follow you forever anyway... hahahaa” he laughs but I can’t see something funny from it. I pout and look away from him.

 

“Aayyy.... Don’t pout like that.... I really want to eat you if you do so” I shock with his statement and look at him right away. He seems shocked too with his own statement and look at me nervously.

 

“Hahaha.... I mean.... ehm.... I really want to squish your cheeks! Hehehehe....” I can see he is uneasy. I just can smirk ‘sweetly’ at him.

 

***

 

 

Today I have to reveal the truth!!

 

Who was the culprit that always stalking me this week! It is really getting on my nerves now and I can’t stay cool and calm.

 

I walk to the tribune, not even bother to enter the player room for changing my clothes first. I sat at the one of the chair there and wait for the person I’m sure will come today like always. He will always be here when I come out from the changing room and entering the field.

 

 

 

10 minutes.....

 

 

 

20 minutes.....

 

 

 

And so damn 30 minutes I wait here like a fool!! No one here!

 

 

 

“Yahhh!!!!!! Kim Junsu!!! Get your down here at once!!! What the hell are you doing sitting there burning your skin and daydreaming like a fool, huh??!!! GET DOWN HERE,, NOW!!!” just at that yell I ‘fly’ immediately to the changing room before my coach get more angry and pour me with his curses.

 

 

“! ! ! ! !” I curse all the way to the changing room and even when changing my shirt. That ‘ghost’ is definitely ghost! He always disappears when I have intention to break his mask! He is like always know what I will do. I don’t know if it is just accidentally or whatever! But now I’m so pissed off!

 

*End of POV*

 

 

 

“Hyukjae~ah!!!” Junsu shouts loudly to his friend in the middle of the field.

 

The said man look at him with pout, “I told you already, CALL M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter