The Other Side of Park Yoochun -part 1-

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is the quite morning at Yoochun’s store; he wonders what the Shinee do at their room and do not come out yet. He puts my guitar on the couch and walks to the backside of the store, opening the fridge and drinks his juice. He takes glance at the Shinee’s room and find the boy is not there yet.

 

“It seems that they are late today” he nods his head and heading to the main room of his store again.

 

His heart almost jumps from its place when he sees someone sits on his couch. The person wears black skinny jeans, grey furry jacket, big sunglass, and hoodie that almost covering his whole face. He walks closer to the person that he is sure it is man. He takes a look closer and notice his plump red lips. He then chuckles and pulls the man’s hoodie off.

 

“What the hell are you wearing, hyung??!!” he yells to the person now standing in front of him.

 

“Yaahh.... I disguise myself so no one recognize me” Jaejoong takes off the rest of his ‘disguise’ property.

 

“Pabo! Everyone will look at you with weird stare if you dress up like that!” Yoochun then sits beside him. “Why don’t you use your car?” he asks again.

 

“I want to walk, it is refreshing and still morning”

 

“What do you want?” Yoochun asks again and now directly to the point.

 

“Yah!! I’m your hyung!” he smacks Yoochun’s head lightly.

 

Yoochun just roll his eyes, “Whatever..... So what do you want by visiting my store, hyung?? It is like you aren’t busy” he drinks his bottle of juice again.

 

Jaejoong stares at him for a while and then let out heavy sigh, “Help me to get a lover....” he said desperately.

 

Yoochun choke his drink and cough badly in front of Jaejoong, “MWO??!!!” he shouts but Jaejoong only nod.

 

“Why do you ask me to help you? You know both of us are really in love”

 

“At least you’ve been a player before” Jaejoong stare at him full of hope.

 

Yoochun looks back at him, “That was past, hyung... I am a totally different person now and you don’t have any idea about me”

 

“Pleaseeeeeeee............” it is not Jaejoong if he gives up easily.

***

 

 

Yoochun fix his jacket in front of a big mirror at the back room of the store. The Shinee looks at him confused while whispering something to each other. Yoochun notices it but choose to ignore it if they don’t ask.

 

“You have a date, hyung?” Jonghyun is the first person to ask. Yoochun turns his body to face his dongsaeng and smile widely.

 

“Nope!” he answers shortly.

 

“Then what’s with those neat looking suit on you?” Key the next person that confuse.

 

“I’m not telling!” He teases his dongsaeng till they feel annoyed.

 

“Hyung...!!!” they attack Yoochun together and the later just laugh. They stop when they hear Yoochun’s phone ringing. Yoochun picks up the call.

 

“Ne my soul mate.... You are here already? Good then.... 5 minutes okay.... Bye...” he hangs up and walks to the front side of his store.

 

“Hyung!!” he calls the one stands up beside his grand piano. The other 5 kids peek from behind.

 

“Where will you bring me, Chun?”

 

“You asks me for help, then you have to follow anything I ask you to” Yoochun pats his hyung’s shoulder. The later just shrug his shoulder and follows behind him anyway.

 

“Kids!! Don’t forget to close the store before you go home!!” Yoochun shouts before leaving the store and vanishing in his car.

***

 

 

The loud sound of music can be heard from any corner of the club. People drunk, people dance, people chat and people sit doing nothing can be seen everywhere. Just like what the two hot guys do; sitting on the big comfortable couch with any kinds of drinks in front of them. The one seems to enjoy the atmosphere, moving his body with the rhythm, drinking his liquor sip by sip, and smoke. The other just sit there, stare at the surrounding confused, and looking at his friend with annoyed face.

 

 

Why the hell he brings me here??!! It will ruin my image if someone find out!!

 

 

“What the hell are you thinking about by bringing me here, Chun??”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter