Who The Hell Are You??!!!!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin throw himself to his sofa in his private room and his suit. He is just comeback from an interview, accompanying his father. Seriously, he is really frustrated in doing such things, but he has no choice if it comes to his father.

 

 

It is for your own good son, you will be like me one day’

 

He remembers his father’s word and small smirk crap on his face. He let small chuckles and closes his eyes.

“Never in my life have I wanted to be like you” he mumbles to himself and drags his body move from that comfortable sofa to sit on his study table. He opens his laptop and began to type several words for his Sunday supplement.

 

 

 

Like Father Like Son, Is It True??

 

 

I really want to change your mind about that ‘wise’ word. Like father like son?? It is kind of bull for me!

 

So if the father is a beggar, the son should be a beggar too? If the father is a criminal the son will become the criminal too? And if the father is an important person like a politician, the son should be the politician too?? World not as narrow as a maple leaves guys! World is so much more wider even than thousands banana leaves! You can be whatever you want in this world, independent, and not become a ‘papa’s boy’ for your entire life. It is okay if you have a dram to become someone like your father, that’s your choice, but you can always ‘be yourself’ and play your own card.

 

It is kind of annoying when you hear your parent say you have to be this or that and do everything to make that dreams come true and believe that it is for their children’s good sake. I know it is true, how can t not be good if they want you be a ‘success’ man with lots of money and popularity?! It is just perfect, isn’t it?

 

But…. Deep far inside your heart, can you feel that little piece of ‘emptiness’?

 

This is your life to live guys…. So don’t risk your own life to make ‘a better life’ according to other’s perspective eve they are your parents. What I’m afraid here is, you maybe will ‘enjoy’ that life and it will become your habit. You will begin to forget your dreams that come from inside your heart. It will control you all over and you will begin to think, ‘tis life is the life that my family should live’ and your next generation will be the victims.

 

Believe me!! You don’t have to be a stone heart son or stubborn children to ‘reject’ what your parents want you to be –as long as you hate it, if you love it, just do it and it will be much better-. All you do is just prove to them that you can make them proud with what you do. Your parents just need their children be a true person and make the proud. That’s all!!

 

So…. I think it is kind of fair here. I do not scold the parents or the children. I tried to make each other understand with the each perspective.

 

-MAX-

 

 

 

Changmin save his work and connect his laptop to the internet; he has to send that supplement today before his editor and manager angry like the last time he late to send it because he forget it, fortunately, he did it really well and they don’t need to make much correction. He began to open his email and check hiss inbox just in case maybe he got messages or notifications from people.

 

There, he got about 10 new messages and he look at the sender, mostly are from his fans with the subject:

 

Changmin oppa~~

 

Or

 

You should read it oppa~~

 

He himself wonders how they can get his email address…

 

But his eyes landed on one of the emails he got that night. The subject succeeds in making him curious.

 

 

Have You Ever Thinking About That??!!

 

That line makes him click the message and read it.

 

 

I was really, really sad, because you were so immature and I was afraid you’d meet someone bad

 

‘What is this person thinking about?? I am not that fragile!’ Changmin knitted his eyebrow in confusion.

 

 

Keep your head down!!

 

‘And now you are ordering me, huh??’ Changmin get annoyed.

 

 

You’re really pretty, but that’s all there is to you, there’s nothing important inside of you

 

‘Yah!! This person is jinjja…’ if he doesn’t remember that the laptop was the present from Jaejoong, he surely throws it already.

 

 

Don’t play with people like that, in front of me; all you do is speaking of lies. You’re such a two-faced person!! I don’t think you

know yet, just remain there and watch me grow.

 

‘Who the hell is this person judging me like this??’

 

 

Keep your head down!!

 

Erased, disappeared, you’ve burned to death in my heart

 

Erased, disappeared, you’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter