THE REAL KIM JAEJOONG???

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Eomma you do not go to work?” Changmin asks while resting his tired body on the sofa. There he sees Jaejoong still sitting in the dining room, looked so pissed off.

 

“I will but the driver keeps me waiting!!” he says angrily.

 

 

Changmin knits his eyebrow, since when Jaejoong hyung has driver?? But he managed not to ask since the atmosphere is really suitable for murdering someone right now, and Changmin doesn’t want to be Jaejoong’s victim. He then finishes his milk and walk upstairs just to bump with someone’s body, hard.

 

“Ouucchh!!!” he stumbles backward and rubs his head, “It hurts you know!!” he raises his voice when he sees the culprit. It is no other than Yunho.

 

“Yah!! I’m your hyung for the God sake!! How can you raise your voice??!!” he shouts back.

 

“I don’t give a if you’re my hyung or not! You bump onto me!” Changmin is getting angry now. Yunho just rolls his eyes, annoyed.

 

“I’m in hurry and I’m sorry, ok??!! Is that enough??!!” he ‘apologizes’ half-heartedly and about to continue to go downstairs but Changmin pushes him from behind make him stumble upwards, almost ‘kissing’ the floor.

 

“Yah!!! Neo Shim Changmin!! Why do you so mean, huh??!!” he stands up on his feet with difficulty.

 

“Don’t mess with Lord Voldamin!!” he walks upstairs and Yunho throws him with his cellphone (A/N: Since he is deadly rich, I think it is okay for him to throw his cellphone away XD).

 

“Yah!!” they shout in unison, but there’s certain voice that following their shout. They look behind Yunho’s back in horror.

 

“You two grown up man!!! What are you doing with shouting and fighting in this morning, huh??!!!!” Jaejoong shouts full of anger, it is enough for him to be so pissed off by waiting his manager that supposed to send a driver right now, and now these guys make him really want to kill someone!

 

“We.... We are sorry.... Jaejoong....” Yunho says with weary smile.

 

“Eomma~~~~ he hits me with his cellphone~~~” all of sudden, Changmin runs downstairs and hugs Jaejoong. The later just shot Yunho with his death glare.

 

Yunho widened his eyes and really wants to punch Changmin right now, but he can’t do t because that kid still hugging Jaejoong.

 

“Neo paboya!!” Jaejoong smacks Changmin’s head and pulls his ear. Yunho jumps in excitement seeing Changmin hurts. Jaejoong then drags the poor boy and grabs Yunho by his ear too. The two shouts in pain.

 

“Don’t mess with each other you two!!” he hisses dangerously and pushes the two to the floor, “And don’t mess with me or I will be the one who kill you two!” he says again sarcastically.

 

“Changmin you go upstairs and do your work! You better behave or no food for a week!” he says to the youngest that run as soon as possible, scared with his threat. He then turn his attention to the older one, “And you!!” he points his index finger to Yunho; Yunho gulps his saliva, “Get your here at once and come with me!” he commands with all his mighty.

 

“But I have meeting....” Yunho doesn’t finish his sentence when he feels his body being torn apart by Jaejoong’s gaze.

 

“Okay Jae,,, I’ll just call Yesung... it is not that important though” he grins to the later and laughs nervously then runs upstairs to change his outfit.

 

Jaejoong walks to the kitchen and grabs cold water from freezer to calm his head, “Park Jungmin pabo!! I’ll just do whatever I want today! I hate you!!!!!!!!” he shouts loudly for the whole mansion to hear.

 

 

 

10 minutes later Yunho walks casually downstairs with his ‘baby’ Audy key in his hand. He wears his casual sky blue Polo shirt with Jeans. He searches for Jaejoong in the kitchen and finds the later reading cuisine magazine.

 

“Jaejoong??” he calls and the said man just lift his head a bit.

 

Jaejoong swears he wants to drool right now because the man in front of him so in’ hot with that tight shirt! But he must put his mask and poker face for the later not noticing that inside his heart now screaming fangirling him.

 

“Ehm.... Let’s go” he says and stands up nervously from his seat. Not even dare to look at Yunho.

 

“Where will we go, Jae??” Yunho asks just to be ignored by Jaejoong. He then shrugs his shoulders and goes to garage to take his Audy out.

 

Once he is outside, Jaejoong opens the front passenger seat and sit comfortably beside Yunho. The later just eyeing him without any words come out from his mouth.

 

 

 

“Let’s go to our old university” Jaejoong says lazily.

 

“Ok...” Yunho just following what Jaejoong wants without asking twice and starts the engine.

 

“Yah!!! Why don’t you ask me why we go to there??!!” Jaejoong snaps angrily. Yunho almost jumps from his seat.

 

“Why do I have to ask?? The last time I ask you about it in the home you did not answer me anyway....” Yunho answers honestly.

 

“You stupid!” Jaejoong smacks Yunho on the head hard.

 

“Wae????” Yunho feels that his life should be better end up now, “Ok! Now I ask you, why do you want to go there Jae??”

 

Jaejoong changes his face suddenly and smiles oh so sweetly to Yunho, but it just make him scared even more, “Because I want to sneak out there from my schedules and doing whatever I want today! Let’s go!” and they drive to their old university.

 

 

 

Someone seeing them from the balcony and smirking evilly,

 

“Have a good day Yunho hyung~~~ Welcome to the real hell with Jaejoong hyung as the dark angel..... hahahahahahaa” Changmin laughs like crazy imagining that his hyung will suffer because he won’t be able to refuse anything come from queen Jaejoong mouth, like he always feel when he was out with Jaejoong.

 

“But please bear with it hyung..... I know you can do it.... He needs someone he can lay his sorrow on…. He needs someone like you….” He whispers to himself and smiles

.***

 

 

They arrive at their university gate and come out casually. Jaejoong fixes his cardigan and wear his sunglasses, Yunho just come out with casually with his shirt and jeans, but once they stepped out into the basketball field near the parking lot, screaming can be heard all around the corner of university. Girls run from their current place to see two hotties walk together at that kind of place, it is really rare though.

 

“Oh My GOD!!! Jaejoong oppa!!!!” they scream in unison. Jaejoong just giving him his killer smile and some of them faint right away.

 

“That is Jung Yunho!!!!” one of them recognize Yunho’s face and run to the said man. Yunho startled at the sudden crowd around him because he is not used to be surrounded by people, especially girls. Even he is so damn hot kinka in his high school, but they are scared of his family, so they do not dare to come closer. But now, he is a celebrity, heir of Jung Corp.

 

“See?? You are now so in’ famous Jung~~~” Jaejoong whispers to his ear. Yunho just grinning widely do not know what to do.

 

“I don’t know about it….” He says almost whispering to Jaejoong.

 

“You’ll get used to it, Jung! Just bear with it” he smacks Yunho on the head and waving to the girls. The girls just scream in excitement when Yunho flashing his killer smile.

 

Jaejoong looks at Yunho’s face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter