ANNOYING GIRL HUH?? THINK AGAIN!!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Playing innocent is really fun~~” someone smirks to his laptop and look at his desktop wallpaper.

 

“How can you easily forget me my prince?? Am I not worth enough to be remembered?” he caresses the picture on his desktop, it is Changmin.

 

“Ok... If you can’t figure out who I am even with that name... I’ll make you remember everything and pay for everything!” He closes the laptop and looks straight onto the window.

 

“You have to pay for taking my first kiss...” he stands up and walks to the window, looking outside, “And stole my heart!” he fist his palm and open the door to his balcony.

 

“Just you wait and see! If I can’t make you fall for me, don’t call me Snow White The Heartbreaker!” he smirks again to the fallen maple in front of him.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

-Shinhwa High School Festival-

 

“WE ARE IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!” someone shouts from top of his lungs and make the bunch of people in the changing room run as fast as they can to the source.

 

“WHAT HAPPEN DIRECTOR!!” the shouts almost together, panic.

 

“The Snow White is in trouble....” he says weakly. They widened their eyes in unison.

 

“What happen to Taeyeon, Hyunseung?” they look at the voice owner immediately with horror in their eyes.

 

“Ehm.... Park Songsaenim....” they bow to the representative of the theatre club, teacher Park Joongsu.

 

“What happen?” he asks again tenderly.

 

“Taeyeonnie she.... she....” Hyunseung can’t speak clearly.

 

Park Songsaenim walks closer to the trembling student and pats his shoulder, encouraging.

 

“She.... She got accident on her way here.... She can’t attend the drama today and we don’t know what we must do....” he explains with teary eyes. The others gasp in unison.

 

“How long we have before the drama takes turn?” the teacher says tenderly, tries to be calm for the sake of his students.

 

“We have only 1 hour left.... it is impossible to change the player. No one ever practice as Snow White before but Taeyeon, songsaenim.... We are dead!” Hyunseung cries now. The teacher massages his temple, thinking between the dizziness.

 

 

 

“Who is the script writer of this story?” suddenly a very light neon lights on his smart brain.

 

“It is Kibum, songsaenim. Why?” someone answers from the crowd.

 

“Kibum?? Male student??” he asks again surprised. The rest of students nod their head in unison. The teacher lost hope already.

 

 

 

‘Why it has to be male, huh??’ he massages his temple, again, ‘I think it must to be a girl because he can write and improves the story beautifully’

 

 

 

“I am sorry I am late....” someone far from the crowd says and they look at him in unison.

 

“Kibum~ah!!! We are dead!!” Hyunseung runs to him and hugs him tightly.

 

“Ehm.... Sunbae... I can’t breathe” he says while hitting the later back. Hyunseung releases him immediately.

 

“What happen??” he asks after he catch his breath.

 

“Taeyeon got accident and we don’t have anyone to replace her!!” Hyunseung begins his mourning again. Kibum widened his eyes and drops his jaw.

 

“What??!!!” he shouts in shock, “What must we do now??” he looks down desperately.

 

 

 

“Are you Kim Kibum??” someone asks him and he looks up immediately, meeting his teacher gaze. He nods in nervous.

 

‘Hey.... he is not bad at all... he is pretty....’ the teacher thinks while observing Kibum’s face. ‘At least he is the only one who can remember the dialog well because he writes it himself’

 

“Dress him as Snow White” the teacher says flatly and the students give him look like ‘WHAT THE HELL!!’ to him immediately. Kibum himself is already as pale as snow. The teacher sighs.

 

“He is the script writer; he must remember the dialog well. He is not bad at all, he has pretty face as male and I’m sure no one recognize him as boy in that dress” the teacher explains his idea and the students still like lost in their own world.

 

“Come on guys.... we just have 30 minutes left!! Come on! Come on!” Park songsaenim clap his hand to make the students move.

 

“Yuri.... Make over him!” he instructs the makeup artist and she nods immediately, “You remember the dialog?” he turns his face to Kibum. The pitiful student just nods weakly.

 

“You remember the act and scene?” he asks again and Kibum just nods again.

 

“Good!!” he pats the later shoulder “I believe you can make it!!” he smiles assuring the weak student.

 

“Remember Yuri, you have to do it less than 20 minutes!!” Park songsaenim says to the makeup girl and Yuri just give her thumb as okay and dragging Kibum with her.

 

 

 

‘What’s did I do wrong today till I have to face this in’ ridiculous idea of a freaking weird teacher??!!! God! If I have mistake,, please forgive me.... but don’t bring me to this obstacle.... T_T’ Kibum is crying silently in his heart.

 

 

 

~20 minutes later~

 

“Wwoooaaahhhh.....!!!!!!!!!!” the students shout in unison when they see the snow white out from his changing room.

 

“Is he the same boy we look before??” someone says bluntly.

 

“He is so freaking beautiful!!” someone says in amaze and it makes Kibum blushing.

 

“oooouuuuuwwwww..... So cute~~~~~” they says again in unison.

 

 

 

“Wow!! Good job Yuri!” the teacher praises the makeup girl.

 

“Thanks so much, sir” she is grinning like idiot, proud to herself.

 

“Now where is that jerk prince??” teacher’s expression turns into annoyed one while remembering the one who is the prince here, Shim Changmin, the kinka of Shinhwa high plus the most annoying person in the whole school despite of that he is good in everything.

 

“He is in his personal room ever since hearing that Taeyeon got accident” Hyunseung answers while pointing the door of Changmin’s personal room.

 

 

 

“Roger sir!!” someone shouts from his personal changing room and come out already with his costumes. He stands up beside Kibum that he notices as a girl and observing ‘her’ figure.

 

“Pinch me please Yuri.... Am I dreaming or not? I’m looking at the most handsome prince I ever see!!” Hyoyeon whispers excitedly on Yuri’s ear. Yuri being so innocent just pinch her as strong as she can.

 

“AAuuwww!!!!” she shouts but no one notice, they are too amazed with the couple in front of their eyes. The prince is so handsome and the princess is so freaking beautiful!!

 

“So you are the one who replace Taeyeon??” the trembling princess nods wea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter