When I Think About You.... It Hurts So Much...!!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is 10 in the night when Yunho opens his eyes and find himself sleeping on the couch in Jaejoong’s room. He has been there the whole day, sitting on the couch or on the chair beside Jaejoong’s bed accompanying him. His three dongsaeng had been worried so much to both of them. Yunho just want to eat if Jaejoong wake up and eat his food, if not, he choose to be starving.

 

Yunho feels warm around his body and find someone give him a warm blanket. He smiles, but then that smile suddenly disappear when he recognize the blanket.

 

 

This blanket should be on Jaejoong!

 

 

 He widened his eyes and looks at the bed, it’s empty. He runs in the speed of lightning and opens the door to the outside deck. Soon, he is being greeted by breeze and makes him shiver. He can’t see Jaejoong at the first place he tried to drown himself last afternoon.

 

 

‘No...No...No... Think calm Yunho... He is not trying to suicide again!!’

 

 

He runs to the back deck and there he can hear clearly someone sobbing. He walks silently to the voice and find 2 people hugging each other, the one sobbing in the other chest. Yunho can’t help but feel jealous to the scene.

 

 

He leaves the two people alone, he feels a bit relief if Jaejoong with Yoochun.

 

 

He heads to his bedroom and passing the small bar. He stops his steps and takes a bottle a whiskey, a buck of ice and a glass. He sits comfortably on one of the sofa and began to pour his whiskey to his icy glass and drink it all in one shot. He can feel the bitterness make his tongue numb, he is not a good drinker anyway and it is not his habit to drink alcohol.

 

 

“What is the special of him over me, huh?” he began mumbling while drink his fourth glass.

 

“You always run to him whenever you have problem. I really want to know why he seems to be so special for you” he continues mumbling.

 

 

 

“Stop it hyung.... I know you can’t drink more than that!” someone speaks casually from the door frame. Changmin.

 

“Then come here! Join me drinking!” Yunho shout at him and the later just shook his head.

 

“What make you so pathetic hyung?” says Changmin while drink his first shot.

 

Yunho keeps silent and drink more.

 

“Do you know why Jaejoong always choose Yoochun over anyone else?” Yunho asks the maknae and he seems a bit shocked with the question.

 

“Why do you ask about that?” the younger seems to be confused too.

 

“Nothing” Yunho answers shortly. Changmin know what he think, he smirk in return.

 

 

 

“May we join you guys?” someone voice interrupt them. They look at the owner and see the soul mate couple stand up just beside Yunho’s sofa.

 

“Come!” Changmin answers happily.

 

Yoochun take a seat beside Changmin and Jaejoong walk to the counter, take another bottles of liquor. He sits beside Yunho and began to pour himself a glass full of it. He drink it like someone thirsty can’t find another drink but the liquor. Yunho and Changmin seem to be shocked but not Yoochun, he knew already that Jaejoong is a heavy drinker. He can drink all night long and the more he is drunk, he will drink more and more. Yoochun says it is scary.

 

They do not talk to each other and enjoy their drink. Yunho can’t let his face from Jaejoong who are looked still sober although he finished a bottle already. Changmin just shook his head in disbelieve and smirk before drink his next glass.

 

“You all have fun without me, huh?!” someone interrupting, Junsu.

 

Yoochun smiles widely and taps the empty spot beside him for Junsu to sit.

 

“We think you already sleeping, Su~ie....” Yoochun says lovingly. Changmin urge to throw out listening to that mushy mushy tone. Jaejoong just smirk and continue his drinking.

 

Junsu sits obediently and began to take one shot from Yoochun’s glass, “How can I sleep when everyone is having fun??” then he let out his famous ‘eu kyang kyang’ laugh.

 

Yunho back his focus to Jaejoong that seems not interested in the conversation. Junsu is always lightening the situation even with his lame jokes, but everyone try to appreciate it with laughing along with him, not laughing the jokes, but laughing the joker himself. Seriously,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter