Park Yoochun and Music

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

shigani seulpeumgwa ib matchyeosseul ddae ullideon jeonhwa

peonpeong ulgo ittdeon moksorie nege amugeotdo haejulsu eopseosseo

uljima modeungeol ihaehae geu dongan mianhae ran malman deotbuthigo

geuriumi sarangeul apseo deonjideon neoui he-eojijan mal

 

chueogui bitkkari baraejyeosseulddae modu heullyeojyeosseulddae geuddae sarangui mameul dara bolge

Bye Bye Bye Bye My Love

Bye Bye Bye Bye My Love

 Deullini You Hear Me Now Yeah~

 

Yoochun smiles in satisfaction while putting his acoustic guitar on his lap, he then writes something on his white paper, trying to create his song again. He bites the pen between his teeth and rests his head on the back couch. Imagine…. Catch the feeling…. And put it into melodious words that can melt his listeners’ heart.

“Na na na na na….” he tried to make new tone for the next lyrics since the song haven’t finished yet.

He takes again his guitar and playing with the string again, making another melodious line. He back to his sheet and write something again, like that, again and again.

Finally he smiles widely and sings the new line of his new song.

 

kkumsogen nunmuri chumeul chugo nuneul ddeun achimen neoran hyanggil sshiseo

sae ot ibgo junbireul hae hollo seon cheotnareul chukhahadeut

bumbineun gieok sok deullineun eumage ddeollideon i gaseum meojeun oneureul shigamhae

nan neul neo-ege joeun saramiyeosseulkka? gureumgwa gatchi meomchulsu eoptdeon uri haengbokhaettdeon nal

 

He opens his eyes and nods. “Perfect!!” he said to his own masterpiece.

“I think it will much better if you add rap line there” another person come and giving suggestion to his new creation.

“Jiyoung~ah!!” he stands up and hug his beloved friend who usually come to visit.

“Hey man!! Long time no see!” he smiles kindly.

“Seriously Yoochun…. I just buy a grand piano from your music store a week ago and you say ‘long time no see’ to me?” They both laugh.

“So what can I do for you Mr. Kwon Jiyoung?! Is there anything you need to be put in your music agency again, huh?! Another grand piano? Guitars? Drum? We have everything you need here!” Yoochun act like a kind seller talking about stuffs he has in his really big music store.

“You know what I need, pal! Hahahahah…. Give me 5 new microphones and snare! The best quality one, okay!” Jiyoung is mentioning his need.

“Wait a minute, sir…” Yoochun bows a little and excuse himself to his table.

“Can I have your address, sir? I will send it directly to your place” he says playfully. It is no way for Yoochun not knowing Jiyoung’s agency address.

“I think you know about it already?” Jiyoung make serious face and they laugh together to their own childish act.

“Okay! G-Dragon Entertainment under the name Director Kwon Jiyoung” he writes it on his notebook and calculate the price.

“Your credit card, sir?!” Yoochun ask as polite as possib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter