NOTHING'S THE SAME ANYMORE

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

mi ryeon ha ge a mu do mo reul geos gat a                                     Foolishly i felt no one would know
 

tae yeon han cheog ji nae wass eo neo tteo na beo rin dwi          I have lived my life acting fine till now
 

da ar at dae eo seol peun na ui nun bic eun                                    After you have left everyone said they knew my obvious eyes
 

haeng bok haet deon ji nan nar ui na wa neo mu dal la seo        We're so different from my happy days
 

i byeol haess eum eur neu kkil su bakk e                                       They had no choice but o feel we had broken up
 

neo wa na jeong mar geu ttae neun joh eot na bwa                You and I, it must have been really good back then
 

na hwa nael jul do mol la nae nae jeul geo wot dae                        I never knew how to get angry so they said it was pleasant

geu rae geu raess eot ji neor sa rang ha gi e                                    Yes, it was like that back then since I loved you
 

Se sang eun na e ge keo da ran gam dong i eoss eo                     The world to me was a big sensation
 

geu sun gan eur ilh neun da myeon nae ga sar a on                      If I forgot that feeling the life I had lived

jjalb eun se wor eun neo mu na bo jal geos eops eo                      For a short period of time till now we                                                                                                  will become nothing
 

doe dol lyeo bo ryeo hae neo reur chaj eu ryeo hae                       I'm trying to reverse it, I'm trying to find you
 

neo eops i sar a do meol jjeong hi sum eun swi get ji man           Although without you, I will still be breathing fine
 

hu hoe wa geu ri um man eu ro neun gyeon dir su eops eo          With only regrets and longing, I can't survive
 

ha ru do ja sin i eops eo                                                                        Not even for a day

 

 

 

 

The song ‘I’m Touched by You’ can be heard from Melody and Harmony music store loby. Everyone who heard this song can say that the singer is in deep grief because he had separated from his beloved one. The 5 boys who are hiding behind the other grand piano just look at the man playing piano beautifully with pity in their eyes.

 

“Hyung sang it beautifully…. Even better than Sung Sikyung himself” the magnae muttered in amaze. The other four sigh.

 

 

This kid knows nothing about someone in deep grief.

 

 

They shook their head together.

 

 

“You better serve the customer Min” Key drags the boy out from the group and pushes him to the main door where the customer stands up patiently waiting for the door opened.

 

Yes! It is still 10 in the morning and the owner of the store already sing a very sad song since last night, he even not going home at all.

 

“At least that kid can smile. How lucky become an immature boy” Jinki sighs heavily and leaves the place.

 

Jonghyun and Minho look at each other eyes and nod. Jonghyun walks closer to his boss who is still sitting on the piano cussion looks into nothing. His fingers stop playing the song, his lips dry from too much singing and drinking. The cans of beer can be seen scattered around him. It is not a beautiful scene to see at this cozy music store.

 

“Hyung!!” Jonghyun taps his sholder softly, no reaction.

 

“Let’s go somewhere to have fun!!” he hugs his hyung from behind. It seems catch the older’s attention. Jonghyun smiles happily when his hyung turns his head to see him.

 

“Hyung~ah!!” Minho comes with three cans of another beer in his hand, “Drink this and let’s have fun somewhere” he offers the cans to Jonghyun and Yoochun.

 

“Where will we go? How about the store?” Yoochun says without even looking at the two boys.

 

 

! We forgot!

 

 

 

“Let’s just close the store today” he stands up and leaves the two dumbfounded boys.

 

“Did I hear it wrong, Minho?” Jonghyun freeze on his standing place.

 

“Ck…. No time to be dramatic hyung. Kajja!” Minho had already walked to the main door of the store and close it after Key make the customers ‘leave’ the store.

 

 

Yoochun takes his car key and his coat from the cussion. He looks at the five boys who are standing not far from him. He takes out his wallet and pulls out amount of money and hand it to Onew.

 

“I give you all a day off today. Have fun! It’s my treat. I want to be alone today” he says smiling to the five dumbfounded boys. No! Not five. It is just four since the maknae smilling happily.

 

“Thanks hyung!!!” and he follows the boss to the main door to open the door for him.

 

And just like that, their day ends with frustrated sigh from the four boys standing in the middle of the loby. Frustrated because their friend’s innocence.

 

“So! Where will we go hyungdeul!!” Taemin asks cheerfully and the other look at him in disbelieve.

 

“Whatever….” Onew puts the money into Taemin’s palm and walks away to the main door followed with the other three.

 

“Yah hyung!! Don’t leave me!!!” he chases the other boys and walks away from the store.

***

 

 

Yoochun opens the main door of the mansion and walks straight away to his room at the second floor. Before he opens his door, his attention focused on the room door right beside his room. He looks at the door with sad eyes before finally decide to enter the room. He opens the door and finds the room is really neat.

 

He chuckles seeing the scene, “Junsu never once tidying his room. How come this room is so clean and neat? Not even single thing placed here” his voice hoarse saying the last sentence.

 

 

His knee becomes week and he falls on the cold floor.

 

 

‘It’s not even a day yet, but I already miss you’

 

 

“Hyung…..” a voice interrupts him from his own thought. He turns to see the one calling him. It is Changmin.

 

“Let’s have a drink. This time I’ll accompany you. It’s a rare chance to drink with Shim Changmin anyway, so…. Kajja” Changmin says with tired smile. It is obvious that he is just crying.

 

Yoochun stands up from the floor and smile to the magnae.

 

“I’d love to” he pats the younger’s shoulder, “But sorry I have to reject Shim Changmin’s offer today, I want to be alone” he walks pass him and enters his own room.

 

Changmin just looking at his hyung until he disappears after the door closed.

 

“Since he is leaving, nothing is the same anymore” he walks downstairs and finds Kibum sits on the couch with two bottles of Soju in his hand.

 

“I would love to get that honors to drink with Shim Changmin” he smiles to the said boy and shows him the bottles.

 

 

‘I don’t want to admit it but he is the unbelievably an angel….’

 

 

He continues his walk and sits beside Kibum. He takes one bottle of Soju and drank it right from the bottle without pouring it into the glass first.

 

“Wow! Scary….” Kibum commented and drank his Soju the same way like Changmin did.

 

“But you followed it” he smirks to the guy beside him.

 

“Do I need to get your permission first Mr. Shim? Do you have the copyright of this drinking style, huh?” Kibum says mockingly.

 

“Whatever” Changmin ignores him and continue drinking his Soju.

 

“You never once win from me” Kibum takes a bite of Kimchi Jjigae he served before.

 

“Yah!!” Changmin annoyed with Kibum statement.

 

“Wae?” Kibum eyeing him with challenging look. But! Wrong move. Their face got too close to each other. After minutes staring into each other’s eyes, they blush and cough at the same time.

 

 

 

Yoochun wakes up from his sleep after his phone ring several times. He got annoyed and decides to throw the phone but after looking into the screen, he cancels it. It is Jaejoong calling.

 

“Ne Jaejoong hyung” he answers sleepily.

 

‘Come to my agency now!’ He has to move the phone before Jaejoong’s voice break his ear.

 

“Shireo!”

 

‘Yah!!! You promise me this morning you’ll come here Chun!!’

 

Yoochun looks at the clock on his table and widened his eyes, ‘!!’

 

“30 minutes hyung” he says lazily.

 

‘Twenty’

 

“Yah!!!!”

 

‘Come here in 20 minutes or I’ll make your world suffer’

 

 

 

Yoochun gets up half heartedly and leaves his comfortable bed to the bathroom. He cannot bargain and make Jaejoong waits more than 20 minutes or else he will get angry and stabbing daggers to everyone around him. Pity people….

 

 

20 minutes later Yoochun is already in front of Jaejoong room. He wants to knock the door but it swung open first revealing Jaejoong who is smiling brightly in front of him.

 

 

‘He has the unbelievable mood swing’ Yoochun thought.

 

 

“Come in!!” he drags the younger guy enters his room and make him sit on the red couch.

 

“What do you want?” Yoochun asks bluntly. He knew the consequence of talking harsly to Jaejoong and he is ready for it. But it seems like the fortune is currently on his side. Jaejoong is just smiling while looking at him.

 

“Hyung…. You better smack me or throw me with that bag of yours, seeing you smiling like that seriously creep me out” he digs his own grave.

 

“Listen Chun!! I am here and I dragged you here not because I want to but my manager told me to! Okay! So just shut the up now and sit cutely or I’ll punch you right on the face!” Jaejoong shifts his sit and grabs the magazine on the table.

 

 

‘That’s Jaejoong hyung’ Yoochun thought while smiling like idiot.

 

 

10 minutes later the door opened and Park Jungmin enters the room with someone they never expect to come, C-Jes Ent CEO. They stand up quickly and bow politely.

 

“So this is Park Yoochun?” the man says with gentle voice.

 

“Yes I am Park Yoochun. Nice to meet you” he answers politely before he told to sit.

 

“Did you tell them our plan, Jungmin?”

 

“Not yet, sir”

 

“Seems like I have to tell them myself” he looks at the two youngmen in front of him.

 

“Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong, since you two are really famous as the soulmate couple and have great image in the public, I want you two make a collaboration for your next Japanese single, Jaejoong” the two boys look at the man with disbelieve.

 

“Me?!! Singing?!!” Yoochun points to himself.

 

“Yes! Why not?! I heard you before and you have really amazing voice” he smiles to himself.

 

“I want to make something memorable before Jaejoong leaves. Seems Hello Kitty needs a new song Jae…. You two will definitely be a good couple to sing the song” now Yoochun turns to see Jaejoong’s calm face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter