PLAN B?

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three days since Yunho lost contact with everyone. No one knows where the guy is and what happened to him. They tried their best to find him as long as it is not involving pers because they it will cause any more scene and it always bad.

“We still have our world to live hyung; we can’t search for him forever! Aish! I don’t know that stupid hyung is really STUPID!!” Changmin looks frustrated and messes his own hair.

“My company is always complaining about the quality of my writing lately, I can’t focus in doing anything and I haven’t met her yet!” Changmin widened his eyes when he realizes what he just said. Kibum is sitting right beside him.

“Her? Who is she, Changmin?” fortunately, it is Yoochun who ask.

“Taeyeon” he answers plainly. Kibum gasp, he knew who the girl is.

“Why did you looking for her instead of looking for Yunho hyung? I think he is more important. Can’t you see your Jaejoong hyung condition now?!” Kibum tries to suppress his jealousy towards the girl.

“Yes! She is more important than Yunho hyung. Only she who can save Jaejoong hyung” he says more than to himself.

“Wow…. I don’t think Jaejoong hyung is interested in a girl” Junsu blurts out.

“She is not just a girl, she is Hyunjoong hyung’s sister” he looks up and meets everyone’s shocked stare.

“I still don’t get it, Min” Kibum frown.

“Yunho hyung is in an arranged marriage and the girl who will be his future wife is Taeyeon” he face palmed himself.

 

 

Kibum sighs deeply and messes his own hair, he really is frustrated now.

 

 

Yoochun drops his jaw and stare blankly to Changmin’s face.

 

 

Junsu covers his mouth with his palm, totally shocked.

 

 

“What is it again God…. Why can’t you let him happy even once?” Yoochun prays silently and drinks his last drop soju.

 

“I think he knew already about the plan, that’s why Jaejoong hyung is frustrated” Junsu is the next one drinking. Just a bottle of isotonic water, he promised himself will never drink ever again.

 

“I’ll just see him. Jaejoong hyung hasn’t eat anything since yesterday” Kibum stands up and the three just slump their tired body to the sofa.

 

Yoochun pour another glass of soju into his glass and drink it in oneshot, “So, we have to look for her now? We have to make sure Jaejoong hyung is in good condition first then looking for Yunho” The there guys nod in unison.

 

“Do you have information where she lives now?” Junsu asks Changmin. The asked guy just shook his head. A heavy sigh escape from Junsu’s lips.

“We have to start as soon as possible. I think it will be easier to find her than to find that stupid Yunho” Yoochun stands up and leaves the room.

Changmin follows him behind and they leave Junsu alone still trying to fight the urge to curse his stupid Yunho hyung.

 

 

 

“HYUNG!!!!” Kibum shouts from Jaejoong’s room and the guys downstairs alarmed immediately. They run as soon as they could.

 

 

 

“What happen?!!” they ask in unison.

 

“Jaejoong hyung…. He….” Kibum never finishes his sentence because they already storm to the room.

 

“He still sleeps like usual” Junsu says annoyed.

 

“He…. Doesn’t want to wake up” Kibum finally get a chance to speak.

 

“What do you mean??!!” Changmin shakes his body hard.

 

“I don’t know…. I try to wake him up to feed him but he doesn’t want to wake up!!” Kibum feels like tearing now since Changmin gives him deathly stare.

 

“He still alive guys…. I think we should bring him to the hospital now” Yoochun says and Changmin rushes to his hyung, lifting him bridal style and storm outside.

 

“I’ll drive!!” Junsu shouts and runs to the garage as soon as possible. In this kind of situation, his speed is really useful than his brain.

 

“Kibum, you stay in the home and don’t go anywhere okay!! We’ll inform you if something happen to Jaejoong and we’ll be back as soon as we can” Yoochun pats Kibum’s head before he enters Junsu’s Mercy. Kibum doesn’t reacting at all and just watching the car leaves the house, he feels so stupid.

***

 

 

“Relax guys, he is alright. He seems stressed because of something and lack of nutrition. Did you let him starving?!” Kim family’s personal doctor, Kangta, explains about Jaejoong’s situation to the guys outside. They sigh in relief.

 

“No one answers me?” he eyes the three guys suspiciously.

 

“Let’s talk in your room, Kangta hyung” Yoochun pulls the doctor’s arm gently signaling him to follow. They leave the two guys in the waiting room.

 

“I’ll see Jaejoong hyung” Junsu stands up and enters the room.

 

Changmin takes out his cellphone and dial Kibum’s number to inform him that jaejoong is alright.

 

“Can you come here?” he asks to the one in other line.

“I think the news about Yunho hyung disappears and Jaejoong hyung’s breakdown can be leaked out in no time since everyone sees us rushing Jaejoong hyung here. We are too tired to convince them and giving them any explanation” he explains their situation now patiently.

“Okay Kibum. I admit it I’m not good enough in handling pers, so…. Can you come here soon to make sure we have someone we will throw to the press ocean if they come here? They can be here in any minutes. You know our world; everything about us is hot news” he sighs and then a small smile escaped from his lips.

“Thanks…. I count on you” he smiles to the one in the other line and hung up the phone. He looks at the time displayed on the screen, it’s 10 PM already and he just realizes they haven’t eaten anything. He enters Jaejoong’s room and finds Junsu sits beside his hyung, looking at him closely. He even is tearing up now.

 

 

“Hyung….” He calls softly and Junsu wipes his tears immediately.

“You want to eat? You haven’t eaten anything thought…. I’ll just go out for a minute to grab some food. Kibum will be here soon so…. Don’t worry” he says softly.

“Everything will do, Min. Thanks” he answers without even looking at Changmin.

He leaves the room and meets Yoochun in front of the door. He can’t tell what expression hung on his face.

“What happen, hyung?” he can’t fight the urge to ask.

“Kangta hyung is just one of Kim family’s personal doctors, especially Jaejoong” he sighs deeply, “he is the specialist in Mental Disease” he adds.

 

Changmin widened his eyes in disbelieve, ‘Mental Disease??!! So it means Jaejoong hyung….’

 

“He was his patient though…. Since he lost his boyfriend after he graduated from high school he become frustrated and kept blaming himself, hurting himself and even trying to suicide several times. But he managed to calm him down and heal him. He is totally alright but his condition is just like a time bomb, it can explode whenever something reminds him about his lost occurs in front of him. Now he feels like he lost Yunho hyung, I think we should find Taeyeon as soon as possible just at least make him forget about his ex” he rubs his wide forehead and closes his eyes.

Changmin sighs deeply, “Go see him hyung…. I’ll find something to eat. Kibum will be here in a minute, we need him to give explanation to the press. He is the real public figure we have here, I admit it”

“I think I have to rest now Min, I’ll switch place with Kibum tonight. I’ll sleep at home because tomorrow I have to go to Jaejoong’s agency to submit the lyrics and songs we composed together for his next album. I have a long day there explaining the stuff, I wish you don’t mind” he says with apologetic stare. Changmin just nod in response.

“It’s okay” and he leaves.

“Thanks!!!” he shouts to the disappearing boy.

***

 

 

‘The international singer Kim Jaejoong is under hospital treatment since last night because of a sudden breakdown. Till now pers do not know what exactly the cause but he has been isolated and no one allowed to meet him beside his relatives’

 

‘Until this news released, no response from family and relatives, they seem hiding something about Kim Jaejoong~sshi’s condition’

 

‘The heir of Jung Corp. Jung Yunho is nowhere to be seen since last night. Pers can’t find him either and till this news on air, no traces about Jung Yunho~sshi’

 

‘The sudden lost of the heir of Jung Corp. Jung Yunho who is involved in scandal with the international actor and singer Kim Jaejoong about their intimate photos in internet, leaves a big question marks in the mind of everyone. Is it something to do with the scandal?’

 

‘Jung Yunho’s lost is predicted happen from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter