I'M SORRY....

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I understand... I am the next person who will leave this home Jae... You don't have to" he tightened the hug and Jaejoong can only cries his heart out.

 

I'm sorry Yun.... but I did it for you,, for us... I'm sorry...

 

Any thing you want jae.... I'll do it for sure.... Don't worry.... I'll be happy

 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*flashback*

 

The black porsche parked carelessly on the street, seems the owner doesn't really care if the beautiful car towed later. Yeah.... it is not the owner himself who drive the car anyway... it is someone else and that someone is the careless person who is still in really gloomy mood to just care about the pitiful car.

 

"Jae.... we should park the car carefully. It is Kibum's, not yours" Yunho drags the beautiful man back to the car when the later just walks away further.

 

"Don't want to" he sighs and walks away again.

 

"How can we tell Kibum about this then if it is towed?" Yunho becomes worry.

 

"Kibum knows this kind of things will surely happens if his car with me, and he always has his own way to get the car back. Don't worry" he says cutely and walks again. Yunho stays still, not even move an inch. He can't believe how someone can be really calm after doing a small crime like that. He sighs, he knows it is useless to have another argument with the marvelous Kim Jaejoong.

 

"Are you going or not?!!" Jaejoong's voice brings him back to the earth. He sighs for the last time and walks over to the beautiful man.

 

"Where will we go this time?" He asks lazily.

 

"There" Jaejoong points to the faraway place. Yunho widened his eyes, they will walk for sure.

 

"Port?" he asks again and the beautiful man just nod his head and smile beautifully.

 

"What will we do there?" He asks more to himself since the later not in the mood to answer and just walk leaving him behind.

 

"Yah!! Kim Jaejoong! Wait for me!" he runs as fast as he could and catch up with the beautiful man

 

 

They walk side by side, not even bother holding hand or look into each other eyes. Jaejoong has his own thought inside his beautiful head and he doesn't want to share anything with Yunho right now. Yunho still doesn't have any idea what going to happen between them. Every time he is with Jaejoong, new things happen and it makes him happy eventhough he has to suffer like always because Jaejoong's demanding request.

 

"Here we are!!!" Jaejoong shouts as soon as they arrive at the small port for the fishermans' small ship. Jaejoong just sits on the wooden floor and going near to the edge. He drown his own feet in the water and smiles happily. Yunho just standing near him, not knowing what to do. Just looking at Jaejoong's smile makes him happy.

 

"You came here often?" he asks finally sitting beside the beautiful man and watch the colourful ships from afar.

 

"Yes...." he answers and looks to the clear sky, "In the past" he adds and turns to face Yunho with small smile.

 

 

 

'It must be with him then' Yunho thought and looks at the beaytiful man's face again. Something is wrong, he knows that.

 

 

 

"Yunho~ah..." Jaejoong says while inserting his right palm in his pocket. Seems he is taking something.

 

"Waeyo?" Yunho answers without even looking at Jaejoong.

 

"How much do you love me?" he puts both his palms on Yunho's shoulder and turns him to look into his eyes.

 

Yunho startled by his action. Really! Kim Jaejoong is someone who is full of surprise. He looks deeply into those two orbs and his gaze smoothen, "Very much" he says as he takes the beautiful man's waist in his grip and close their gap.

 

"Yun~~ Not here!" He hisses to Yunho's ears while he is controlling his crazily beating heart.

 

"Okay...." Yunho releases his lover unwillingly and vback to his original position.

 

 

 

Silence wrapped around them. No one dare to speak a word.

 

 

 

"Yun...." Jaejoong's voice makes him turns to see the beautiful guy who is looking faraway to the ocean.

 

"Do you know how deep is this sea?" he turns to look at Yunho's eyes. Sadness clearly displayed on his beautiful eyes.

 

"Molla...." he looks away from Jaejoong's eyes, "Maybe it is really deep" he looks again to Jaejoong who is now looking at his own feet in the water.

 

"I wonder.... If someone drown in the water, how can they escape?" he says bluntly. Yunho widened his eyes, he is familiar with this kind of conversation.

 

"No Jae.... Don't think about jumping to the water again! You did it once when we are having our weekend in my Cassiopeia. That freaks me out and don't even think to do it again!!" he grabs Jaejoong's arm and drags him closer. He remembers once Jaejoong said that, he is jumping from his yacht and everyone can tell he is trying to commit suicide.

 

"No I won't jump to the sea again Yun.... Don't worry...." he says and looks at Yunho's eyes. Yunho sighs in relief on what he heard. He looks down to his feet again and playing with water.

 

"Not alone!" Yunho feels his body being pushed from behind with harsh push and he is practically jusm into the water in shock. He forgot how to swim like how he forgot to walk. Everything is really fast and he can't think anything.

 

"How is it Yun??!! Is it deep??!!!" a beautiful voice wakes him up from his confussion and he makes himself visible to the surface with so much effort.

 

"YAH!!!! JAEJOONG~AH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!" he managed to yell to the happy man on the port.

 

"Whoaaahh.... It is really deep...." he nods to himself while his eyes examines Yunho's body in the water.

 

"YAH KIM JAEJOONG!!!! HELP ME!!" Yunho shouts desperately.

 

"Tsk.... It is really really deep.... Someone who can't swim will never able to get into surface again.... absolutely" Jaejoong takes his things out from his pocket. His necklace. The necklace Hyunjoong gave him before he die.

 

"YAH! JAE--" Yunho stops his yell when he sees Jaejong holding his precious necklace. Somehow, he feels really hurt inside his heart seeing Jaejoong holding the necklace. It means jaejoong still thinking about the one who gives him that necklace. He could see how JAejoong examines the necklace carefully with longing and sadness clear in his eyes. He even ignores Yunho's screaming asking for help.

 

Jaejoong looks away from the necklace and grips it tightly in his embrace. He closes his eyes and a drop of tears fall from his beautiful eyes. He opens his eyes again and looks to the ocean before his eyes.

 

 

 

He throws his necklace to the ocean....

 

 

 

Yunho just look with surprise when the things fly above his head and fall into the water creating small splash of water. He looks silently when the things drown into the deep ocean, they absolutely cannot save it again, too late. He looks at Jaejoong expression again, he smiles, his sweet smile ever.

 

Just before Yunho can register the things right, Jaejoong jumps from the port and joins him drowning in the water. he just watching when Jaejoong swims closer to him and pulls his body closer to his own body. He really doesn't know what in the beautiful man's head right now, everything about him is really unpredictable. Before he can say anything more, Jaejoong hugs his neck and kisses his wet lips pasionately. Yunho supports his body by hugging the later's waist tightly. He doesn't know what Jaejoong wants with throwing his precious neckalce and suddenly kissing him in the water, he decided to ask the older man later.

***

 

 

 

"Aahhh!!!! Wea re soooooo lucky today!!!" Jaejoong sang cheerfully while looking at the road in front of him. They already in the car again with new clothes on.

 

"Yeah.... we are lucky because the officer fall for your beauty and let the car go" Yunho sighs in annoyence remembering the time Jaejoong begging the officer to let the car go. He is never being spoiled like that to him, he is jealous, really envy the officer.

 

"Don't be so rude to that kind hearted man Yun...." he speaks cutely and giggles to himself. Yunho just roll hie eyes, annoyed.

 

"Where will we go now?" he asks lazily to the beautiful man behind the steering wheel, shivering from cold.

 

"My agency! I have something I want to ask you something and I also has something to tell you tonight on my show. I have performance tonight at SBS and I invite you to be my guest!!" he squeals happily and Yunho can't be more shocked than this.

 

 

 

 

They arrive at SBS about 1 hour later. It is the first time Yunho ever go to this kind of place and he is amazed with the big tall building in front of him. Jaejoong just chukle in his reaction. Poor boy, all he know all the time is his job, working his off behind his table, and going abroad for meeting. He looks closely to Yunho's face and pat his shoulder.

 

"Like what you see? You do not even imagine it will be this big, do you?" he laughs on his own statement and Yunho feels so humiliated.

 

"I know it must be big!" he tries to save his pride.

 

"Okay then.... Let's go to the parking lot" he drives the car to the parking lot and stop the engine. There are some other artist in that place. Some are SBS artist and some of them, Jaejoong recognize it, as the celebrities lovers. Here is the perfect place for celebrities to meet their lover because it is dark here and hidden from the sight.

 

"Why do I don't recognize some people there" Yunho asks more to himself, "Am I that stupid about celebrities' world?" he tries to recognize some faces but he failed.

 

"Don't worry, baby.. They are not artist, they are their lovers" jaejoong opens his door and steps outside. Yunho widened his eyes on the statement and looks at them like a fool.

 

"Come on.... Don't make me embarassed Yun.... People won't like it to see someone stupid in my car" he says sarcastically and Yunho comes out from the car with hard pout on his face.

 

Without second announcement, Jaejoong grabs yunho's arm and drags him all the way up to the lift, ignoring the other celebrities stare and some greeting. They arrive at the Inkigayo studio just in matter of minutes and people are gathering around JAejoong immediately. They look at Yunho who is standing confused, alone, close to jaejoong at first, but then they ignore him.

 

"If I know you will leave me like this, I won't be here now!!" he grumbles to himself, feeling annoyed.

 

 

 

"Yun~~ can you give me my bag on that sofa please...??" Jaejoong calls him from behind the door. He sighs for several times and get the bag the beautiful man wanted and walks to the door.

 

"Why don't you get it--" He stops his words immediately when he sees Jaejoong stands before him totally in white. White suit, white fair skin, white fur on his shoulder, and another white things. He blinks his eyes, wonder if he is seeing right or not. He feels like seeing an angel before his eyes.

 

"Thanks Yun~~" Jaejoong takes the bag and disappears behind the curtain again. Yunho still stands there, dumbfounded.

 

"Yun~~ I have something to ask you..." he says again after he finishes his business with the bag.

 

"What is it?" Yunho tries to be calm.

 

"Please give me a red rose on stage today! REMEMBER!! ON STAGE!!!" he emphasize the words ON STAGE and it means Jaejoong doesn't want to hear word NO!

 

"But Jae..... How can I do that?? People will recognize me.... Please don't make everything harder than this...." he whines like a baby to the beautiful man who just looks away from him.

 

"Up to you then...." he walks away ignoring Yunho. Yunho knew very well that he is upset.

 

Jaejoong walks away to the waiting room and everyone greet him, he is the famous Kim Jaejoong and absolutely the only sunbae there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter