SOMETHING'S FORGOTTEN

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“OUCH!!!” a sudden yelp heard from the kitchen. Someone who is sitting lazily on the couch come in hurry to check the voice owner.

“You should be careful! And what are you doing in the kitchen this early morning?!” someone come and check the finger and blows the wound.

“I’m hungry and I want to make breakfast” he answers while looking at his injured finger.

“Let’s just buy it Su~ie.. By the way, do you happen to know where Jaejoong is?” Yoochun asks while observing the kitchen. It’s no way Jaejoong gone far from his beloved kitchen.

“Molla…. He isn’t home since last night” he pouts cutely, “Let’s grabs some foods, I’m hungry” Junsu drags Yoochun out from the kitchen when the later just stay still. He is thinking about something.

 

‘Where in the hell did you go Jae? It’s no way you’ll leave without informing me. Is something happen?’

 

 

“Where are you going guys….” Changmin enters the room after his morning jog, now with Kibum beside him.

“Wow!! You two seem doing well!” Junsu teases and he swears that Kibum turns into red.

“Yah yah yah hyung!! I ask you two!” Changmin snaps out before the teasing things become interesting.

“We’ll grab some foods outside. I’m hungry. And Jaejoong hyung is nowhere to be found at home. Isn’t right Chun?” Junsu turns cutely to his lover.

No answer. Yoochun is still in his own world.

 

‘Where is he? I wonder…. It’s no way he is with Yunho hyung because I know he is home last night. I swear I could hear he opens his bedroom door last night and entered before I sleep’

 

“Yah!! Park Yoochun!”

“Eh… What? Ah! Yes…. We will eat outside. Do you guys coming?” Yoochuns smiles like an idiot.

 

‘Maybe I should ask Yunho hyung later. Maybe he is still sleeping. He comes really late last night’ Yoochun nods to himself.

“I’ll make you all breakfast. No need to go outside” Kibum says while walking to the kitchen. Not even waiting for the others’ answer.

Junsu and Yoochun look at each other, “Yyyaaayyyy!!!! I don’t have to spend my money!!!” Junsu shouts happily and leave the living room.

Yoochun just smile bitterly, his duckbutt never once change and he never wants to use his money to buy anything for other people nor to himself. He like it when people give him things or buy him what he wants, he like to borrow money from other people, but always forget to pay it back.

“Really typical of Junsu” he says to himself and follows his Su~ie watching TV.

“Aaaiissshhh…. That hyung…. He better not enslaving my Kibum” Changmin walks to the kitchen, he wants to help Kibum, but then he stopped when he realize something.

 

‘Yah!!! What did I say??!! My Kibum?!! In his dream!!’ He turns left and decides not to help him and off to his own room.

 

‘He better not hurting himself like that stupid Junsu’ he murmured to himself and off to sit in front of the TV joining Junsu and watchKibum from near.

 

‘I think I’m worried too much’ he shifted in his seat to find a better look to Kibum. He keep taking a look from his seat and finally grinning to himself

 

‘Stupid’ he whispers to himself and leaves the room.

***

 

 

“Aaaarrrgghhhhh......” Someone shouts from the kitchen, again.

“What is it again, huh?” Changmin rushes to the kitchen and find Kibum his own finger. He shakes his head and takes the finger out from his mouth.

“Be careful, can’t you?” he says with clearly annoyed tone.

“Sorry, I just too mesmerized with the open air outside. I think it is a good day to go out” he pouts cutely. Changmin gulps his saliva, nervous.

“What happen?” two heads appear from the kitchen door.

“He hurts his finger” Changmin points cruelly to Kibum.

“I think we have no other choice. Let’s go out! It’s my treat” Yoochun says while leaving the three guys in the kitchen.

“Yyyyaaayyyy!!!!!!!” Junsu and Kibum shout in unison and run as fast as possible to their room.

 

 

10 minutes later, the two cute guys had ready on their jeans and shirt. They walk holding hand together and off to the two cars parked right in front of the house. Junsu to Yoochun’s Ferari and Kibum to Changmin’s Maserati

“Why don’t we just bring my Porsche? I think this dude hasn’t get enough rest yet since you bring it yesterday to your father’s house” Kibum eyeing the interior, suddenly feeling pitty towards the car.

Changmin chuckles seeing his lover seems really care about his car, “This dude is experienced” he then started the engine and drove following Yoochun’s car in front of him.

 

 

They arrive at the restaurant near the public park just in time of minutes. They sit and order their food, a simple food because they are too eager to eat right now.

15 minutes later the food ready and they do not think for the second time to eat the whole food. Just one person who seems not interested in the food and keep forcing the food into his mouth.

“What happened, Bummie?” Junsu asks cutely while munching his sandwich.

“Eh….” Kibum seems surprised, “I’m thinking about Jaejoong hyung. We won’t end up eating junk food like this if he is here” he smiles, “If he sees these, he will surely get angry” he put the chopstick back to its place and drinks his coffee.

The other two do the same, and it is absolutely not Changmin.

“He will be home. I wonder what happened to hyung, maybe he got really tight schedule” Junsu blurts out, but he does care to his hyung.

“He didn’t inform me anything Su~ie…. He will contact me if he can’t go home” Yoochun shows him his phone, nothing from Jaejoong.

“Yunho hyung hadn’t comeback home since yesterday” Kibum says again and now it succeed to make Changmin stops eating.

“No, he is in his room. I hear him entering the room last night, really late at night. Maybe he is sleeping now” Yoochun says comforting Kibum.

“They just need time alone after that news” Changmin says and take another food.

The other three nod in unison, “But don’t you find it strange? It’s just this kind of news you know” Kibum turns to see Changmin eating.

“The problem is that they are really dating.if it is not, they’ll just let it go” Yoochun takes his tea.

“But I think they can pretend that they are just a really close friend, they are homemate anyway” Junsu is right, everyone should think that way.

“There must be something else” Yoochun ends the conversation and finishes his eating. The other three do the same.

“Why don’t we spend a day together? We don’t really have things to do anyway” Changmin suggest and Yoosu choked their drinks.

“Wae?!” he asks, annoying.

Kibum giggles alone, “It’s not like you love to go outside, TOGETHER, Mr. Shim!” he takes the role to answer the question.

Changmin scratches his not itchy head and the two nodtheir head, agree with Kibum.

“I think we should start something new today then” Changmin shrugs his shoulder.

“Okay…. We can go to Lotte Department Store, it’s near from this restaurant” Yoochun suggest.

“We are in!” the three shout in unison and attract the other customers’ attention.

“Hahahahahahhahaha…”

***

 

 

The two couples enter the department store and storm to every direction they desired to. Yoochun to the musical stuff, Junsu to the cloths department, Kibum to the accesoris department, and Changmin to his favourite place, foodcourt.

“Okay! Let’s meet again here after an hour!” Yoochun says and they go to their own direction.

Yoochun takes his cellphone out from his pocket and dialing Jaejoong, he had tried several times since morning but no answer from Jaejoong, at all.

“Where are you Jae? Why don’t you pick up your phone?” he is just greeted by voicemail.

“And now you turnit off?! Aish!” Yoochun is really frustrated.

 

“I wonder what happened to Yunho hyung. He didn’t show up at all since morning” Changmin mumbles to himself while eating his third hotbar.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter