UNEXPECTED

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah hyung!” Junsu squeals happily and sit immediately when he hears his hyung’s voice from the other line of the phone.

‘Junsu~ah…. Come here quick!!’ his hyung sounds panic. Junsu lost his big smile.

“What happen hyung?” he asks in panic too.

‘Go to Seoul hospital!! Ppali!!! Appa admitted to emergency!’

Junsu lost his words and stay dumbfounded on his bed.

 

 

Appa….. What happened with appa……

 

 

Without thinking twice, he stands up and run to the bathroom to wash his face and change his dress. He runs downstairs and makes the other five guys confused.

 

“Yah! Yah! What happen?!! Why do you run like seeing ghost?!! Don’t you have a— ” Jaejoong stops his words when he sees tears streaming down Junsu’s baby face.

“Joisonghamnida hyung…..” Junsu bows and faces everyone in the sitting room; “I have to go now” he then walks to the front door fast.

“Stop there Junsu!!” someone shouts and stands up from his seat. Junsu stops and looks back.

“I’ll drive” he says calmly and drags Junsu to the garage, leaving the other 4 dumfounded on their seat.

 

 

“What happen?” Changmin opens his mouth after he hears Yoochun’s Ferrari leaving the lawn.

“Molla” Yunho shrughs his shoulder and puts his sandwich back to the plate.

“We have to get some information” Kibum stands up and takes his cellphone from the table near telephone, “Anybody has Junho hyung’s number?” he asks to the three men.

“Should we call him now? If Junsu hyung is furious like that, it won’t be better for Junho hyung either” Changmin speaks his mind.

“Yeah you right” Kibum sighs,”We should wait and just call Yoochun later. He must know something since he follows Junsu” the other just nod, they just haveto wait.

***

 

 

Junsu and Yoochun arrive 20 minutes after and they run to the ER immediately. There he sees his twin sits with his wife’s head on his shoulder, crying. His mother is sitting in front of his hyung with her brother, Junsu’s uncle plus the lawyer of Kim family, Park Sihoo.

“What happen?” he says to everyone weakly, he can predict every worst things just seeing his family’s expression in the waiting room.

Junho stands up and brings his twin’s body closer to himself, hugging him tightly. Junsu can’t hold back his tears anymore, he cries on his hyung’s shoulder freely. Yoochun just stand there cannot say anything. He knows something bad will happen soon or later.

 

 

The ER door opened and everyone rush to the doctor. He has gloomy face and they really don’t want to see it.

“How is his condition?” Junsu’s uncle asks for the sake of everyone.

A heavy sigh escapes the doctor’s lips, he shook his head. Junsu’s sister-in-law come closer to his mother and hugs her, sharing the strength together.

“We are really sorry. We’ve done our best and Mr. Kim had this heart attack since long time ago, he really is weak and we are sorry to say that he can’t survive” the doctor tells them the saddest thing on that day.

Junsu feels so lost and his legs weak. He lost his balance but fortunately Junho catch him just before he falls. They cry together and embrace each other.

 

 

Sound of some people running can be heard from afar and not long after that the four guys can be seen hurrying their steps just to see the very painful sight before their eyes. They contacted Yoochun before and they know about Junsu’s father sickness, but they didn’t know yet that he can’t survive.

“Yoochun….” Jaejoong puts his palm covering his mouth when he sees Yoochun shook his head and tears can be seen clearly on his cheeks.

Yunho moves fast and hugs him protectively. He is crying now, together with the rest of the guys in the waiting room.

“Can we see him now?” Junho tries to be strong. The doctor just nods and opens the door for everyone. Family is entering the room, excluding the five guys. They know the family need privacy.

 

 

“Should we leave now, guys?” Yunho ask everyone. The family hasn’t come out yet.

“We should wait here Yun….” Jaejoong answers almost whispering. Yoochun sits beside him and hugs him; he knows Jaejoong is really sad. Junsu’s family is like his own family.

“Isn’t it too fast Chun….” He sobs, “Appa is just 50 years old” he mumbles. Yoochun nods and caresses his soulmate’s hair softly.

“He went to the better place Jae….” He says softly. Jaejoong bury his face on Yoochun’s chest and makes the shirt drenched.

***

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter