PROJECT: DAY 2

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

     The alarm buzzed off and Jiyong snoozed it. He got out of bed and walked to the bathroom... He didn’t bother to take a glance on the empty bed like what he used to do for the past days, since he knew that Dara already left....

    

    

 

     After taking a shower, he went out of his bathroom and pulled on some clothes ... he then starts  drying his hair with towel when he heard some noise outside of his room... he frowned... “who could it be?” he thought before walking out of his room...

 

 

 

     He furrowed his brows seeing his living room empty... then he heard the noise again... he snapped his head to the direction of his kitchen... he walked slowly until he reached his kitchen... his eyes widen in surprise upon seeing the culprit... “d-dara?” he called out

 

 

 

     Dara who is busy preparing the breakfast, immediately turned around to face him when she heard his voice,... “baby...” she smiled and ran happily towards him...

 

 

 

     “morning...” she tiptoed, giving him a quick peck on his lips...

 

 

 

     Jiyong stared at her, frowning... “why are you still here? Aren’t you going to meet the girls?” he asked

 

 

 

     Dara raised a brow... “wae? You don’t want me here?” she asked back, pouting...

 

 

 

     Jiyong smiled,  wrapping his arms around her waist... “aigoo...” he said, pulling her closer to him... “I’m just curious why you’re still here... because  for the past days  I’m used of waking up not seeing you beside me...”  he explained, kissing her lips gently...

 

 

 

     “you smell good...” Dara giggled... “ c’mon, you need to eat.....” she said, pulling him towards the table...

 

 

 

     “what did you cook?” he asked, sitting on the chair...

 

 

 

     “I cooked a pancake for you...” Dara answered, putting a pair of pancake to his plate, before sitting beside him... she starts slicing the pancake to feed him... “ahhh”

 

 

 

     Jiyong frowned... “aren’t you going to eat?” he asked before opening his mouth to eat the pancake

 

 

 

     Dara shook her head... “I already ate while cooking... hehehehe...” she softly laughed...

 

 

 

     “by the way, you didn’t answer my question a while ago..” He said, chewing the food slowly... “why are you still here?”

 

 

 

     “the girls and I will continue doing the thesis during our lunch break...” dara answered... “we still have 2 classes to attend to...”

 

 

 

     Jiyong sighed... “are you going to skip your meal again during lunch?” he asked worriedly... “Baby, I understand that you need to finish that thesis, but please be careful with your health... don’t skip meals, arasso?”

 

 

 

     Dara smiled and nod... “aigoo, my baby...” she said cupping his face to face her... “don’t worry, we have a 2 hours break during lunch... we will eat first before we start doing our thesis... so stop worrying... hmmm....?”

 

 

 

     Jiyong heaved a deep sighed before pulling Dara to sit on his lap... “I’ll go later to check on you....” he said, wrapping his arms around her tiny waist...

 

 

 

     Dara giggled as she wrapped her left arm around his neck... “arasso... we’ll be at the library after we eat...” she said,

 

 

 

     “good...” he said with a smile as his grip on her waist tightened...  “ but now, let’s have our moment first...” he grinned before he captured  her lips in a soft kiss

 

 

 

     Dara’s  fingers tangled in his hair as she opened to receive him, tasting him. Her tongue played with his as they tasted each other's sweetness. His kisses grew more deeper as he pulled her tighter against him.

 

 

 

     “J-ji... we... we-...” dara she trailed off with a moan, feeling his hands massaging her stomach... “we... should s-stop...”

 

 

 

     “I miss you baby..” jiyong said between his kisses...

 

 

 

     Dara cupped his face using her right arm, to stop him from kissing her... “Ji... stop okay.... we’re going to be late...” she said giving him a quick peck on his lips... “we’ll continue later...” she whispered giving him a wink and stood up...

 

 

 

     Jiyong shook his head, laughing... “this girl....”

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

SCHOOL

 

 

 

     Sohee entered their classroom, panting.  She was running from the gate until she reached their classroom thinking that she was late... “I thought I’m going to be late...” she thought.. she then heard a familiar voices laughing... she looked around and saw the bigbang boys happily talking to a girl sitting on her chair, facing them... “who is she? Is she close to them? They look comfortable with her...” she thought with a frown on her face...

 

 

 

     “ah... Oppaaaa!!!!” she then saw the girl playfully hitting TOP. She’s waiting for the guy to shout at the girl for hitting him, but to her surprise TOP just keep on laughing...

 

 

 

   She frowned... “who the hell is she? Is she Seunghyun-shii-s girl? But she looks young...” she whispered... she then felt someone pushed her to the side... “what th-“

 

 

 

     “Yah! Don’t block our way! Stupid....” her classmate said before walking out of their classroom...

 

 

 

     “these rich students... they’re really getting on my nerves...” Sohee whispered.. She gave them a last glance before walking towards her chair...

 

 

 

     Daesung was laughing when he saw Sohee... “oh...” he said making the other boys to follow his gaze...  “ Sohee-shii... annyeong...” he greeted with a smile...

 

 

 

     Minzy frowned and looked up just to see a girl standing beside her... “hmmm.... yes? Do you need anything?” she asked

 

 

 

     “minji-ah... that’s Sohee, the new student...” Youngbae told her

 

 

 

     Minzy smiled... “oh... so she’s the new student huh...” she said and stood up... “Hi... I’m Gong Minzy...” she introduced herself

 

 

 

     Sohee looked at her, surprised... of course she knows the Gong... they are one of the rich families in South Korea...  “H-hi... Ahn Sohee imnida...”

 

 

 

     “Minji-ah... she’s pretty, isn’t she?” Seungri asked making Sohee blushed...

 

 

 

     Minzy laughed... “aigoo, Seungri oppa stop teasing her....” she said before facing Sohee... “don’t mind him he’s really like that... and don’t fall to his trap... arasso...” she said giving her a wink...

 

 

 

     Sohee chuckled... “it seems that some rich kids aren’t that bad at all...” she thought...

 

 

 

     “Minji-ah, that seat is Sohee’s chair...” TOP said as he stood up... “here, you can sit on my chair instead...” he said

 

 

 

     But Minzy shook her head... “no need oppa. I also need to go...” she said

 

 

 

     “You sure?” TOP asked

 

 

 

     “neh... I’m just here to see you...” Minzy answered showing some aegyo, making the boys to laugh at her...

 

 

 

     “arasso... the girls said they’ll be at the library later so we’ll join you...” TOP said

 

 

 

     Minzy smiled... “really?” she excitedly asked... “then bring some snacks...”

 

 

 

     TOP softly laughed as he ruffled her hair

 

 

 

     “aisshht... Oppa...” Minzy whined, fixing her hair again

 

 

 

     Daesung then noticed a guy who is staring at Minzy like a maniac...  he stood up and grabbed the bottle of water in front of him and throw it towards the guy... “Yah! Why are you staring at Minzy like that? Do you want to die!” he asked angrily... everyones knows they’re nice, but when it comes to their girl friends, they are so over protective....

 

 

 

     The guy stood up... “mianhe... mianhe...” he said apologetically, bowing

 

 

 

     TOP turned his head sharply to face the guy...  “yah! Do you like our Minzy?” he asked

 

 

 

     The guy looked at him, dumbfounded... he nod nervously... “she’s really p-pretty...” he admitted...

 

 

 

     TOP then threw deathly glare towards him... “you really want to die huh...” he muttered dangerously...

 

 

 

     “Aigoo, oppas...” Minzy intervene, shaking her head... “how can I find a boyfriend if you’re being like that...” she said, pouting

 

 

 

     “Yah mingki... who said you’re allowed to have a boyfriend?” Daesung questioned her

 

 

 

     “Oppa!” Minzy stomped her feet

 

 

 

     “Yah, stop that...” Youngbae butted in... “Minji... go now... Chae will kill me if she finds out that you’re late because of us...” he said

 

 

 

     “arasso...” she said before hugging them... “bye oppas...” she said and starts walking away...

 

 

 

     Sohee just watched Minzy with an envy, as she walks out of their classroom... “she seems pretty close with them... I hope I could be like her...” she thought before facing the boys.... she smiled at them... “she’s nice and really pretty...”

 

 

 

     Seungri nod... “neh... she’s really kind...”

 

 

 

     “by the way... uhmm... who is she? I mean is one of you her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter