THE END OF EVERYTHING

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

NOTE:

I DECIDED TO POST THIS CHAPTER WITHOUT EDITING

THE WHOLE CHAPTER 😐😐😐....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   Everything that has a beginning has an end.... that was what CL realized as she watch Bom scattered Dara's ashes on her favorite place... "If I die, I want my ashes to be scattered on my favorite beach, on that way I can really rest in peace, arasso..." ....  

 

     A tear fell on her cheek as she remember the day her world fell apart as she received that bad news from her TOP oppa...

 

     FLASHBACK:

 

     "Oppa...!!! " CL furiously shouted as soon as she entered the hospital room where TOP is staying with Bom...  " TOP opp-" panic stricken into her face as soon as she saw Bom sitting on the bed, crying... her heart beats faster making it hard for her to breathe... "U-Unnie... Bom u-unnie..." ... she stuttered with b tears on her eyes...

 

     TOP abruptly stood up from his seat as he looked at them with sad eyes... "Chae... Minji-ah..."

 

     "B-bom Unnie..."Minzy stared at her unnie with wide eyes. Seeing Bom just confirmed the news that they don't want to believe...  she suddenly fell on her knees with tears on her eyes... "No..." she shook her head...

 

     TOP was about to go and help Minzy when a voice stopped him...

 

      "Yah Chaer-" Seungri stopped on his tracks as he witnessed a scene he's not expecting to see... he frowned seeing  Minzy on the ground, CL staring at Bom with pain on her eyes, and they were all crying...  he then snapped his head towards TOP who is already staring at him with a surprised look...  "TOP hyung?... what's happening? "... he asked nervously...

 

     But before TOP could give an answer  another visitors entered the room...  and just like Seungri, confusion was written all over the face of Youngbae, Daesung, Jiyong and Sohee at the sight in front of them... "what's happening here?"Youngbae asked looking at the girls...

 

     "Minji...!!!"Daesung immediately went to Minzy as soon s he saw her... "what happened? are you okay?"he asked worriedly, holding her arm...

 

     Youngbae frowned as he caught a sight of CL, crying...  "Chaerin-ah..."...

 

      "O-oppa...D-Daesung o-ppa..."  Minzy held his arm tightly, her voice is almost begging... "Help m-me...please... D-Dara u-unnie-" Her breathing was almost unbearable because of too much pain...

 

     Daesung looked at her , concerned.... "Minji-ah, what's wrong?"

 

     "Hyung..."Jiyong spoke up, gaining their attention... "what's happening here? And... where is Dara?" he asked hoping that what CL told them is just a lie....

 

     Youngbae turn to face TOP  in panic... "Why are they crying??? Is this about Dara noona? Is it really true?"...

 

     ..."why are you all here? You're not supposed to be here, especially you Jiyong..."TOP glared at him before shifting his gaze back at CL... "Chaerin, why did you bring them here?"

 

     "Hyung-"

 

     "Bom Unnie..." CL's trembling voice grabbed everyone's attention...  she tried to wipe  the fresh tears on her face while staring at Bom.... "U-unnie... where i-is Dara unnie...?" she asked in a broken voice

 

     Youngbae is hurting at the sight of her girlfriend breaking down in front of him....  

 

     TOP's heart is aching seeing the girls in distress...  "Chaerin-ah... "

 

      "Bom Unnie...where is Dara unnie...?" CL repeated, moving towards her but TOP grabbed her arm to stop her...

 

    "Chaerin, she's gone..." TOP softly told her that brings shock to everyone in the room, specially Jiyong and Sohee...

 

     "Hyung-"

 

     "No!!!"CL shouted before pushing him... "' she's not yet dead....!!! Bom unnie tell me-"

 

    "Chaerin!" TOP shouted back

 

     "No! you're lying oppa!..."CL exclaimed in frustration... "the doctor said that she still has 48 hours so don't tell me that she's dead-"

 

     "SHE IS!!!" TOP yelled at her to stop her from being hysterical... "SHE'S DEAD CHAERIN-AH! SHE GAVE UP...."

 

     CL shook her head, not accepting the truth... "Oppa, please stop lying... please.... "she said in a pleading voice...

 

     "Chaerin-ah..."  Youngbae whispered as he watched her being hysterical... he doesn't know what to do and feel at the moment after hearing the news but one thing is for sure, the pain he's feeling at the moment is nothing compared to the pain that the girls are feeling.... he wanted to hug her and comfort her but knowing their situation, he knows she'll just push him away....

 

     "D-Dara unnie...."Minzy cried really hard after hearing the confirmation from TOP... Daesung was just looking at his hyung with a shock expression, same goes to Seungri who can't find his voice to say something....

 

     Jiyong was also in great shock after hearing the confirmation from his TOP hyung... he stood frozen on his spot while staring unbelievably  at his hyung...

 

     "U-unnie..." Sohee whispered with tears falling from her eyes....

 

     "D-Dara unnie... s-she's not... s-she-" CL cover with her hands as she cry her hearts out, not minding the people around her...

 

     "Chae... I'm really sorry..."TOP said... "we're also surprised about what happened... And Bom was still in a state of shock after Byul noona informed us about Dara's death... when we arrived in her room she's not there anymore... Dong Wook hyung told us that Byul noona is already preparing everything for her burial..."

 

     CL shook her head with tears streaming down on her face..."No... no...  that's not true... she won't leave us..."...

 

     "W-wait..." Sohee spoke up, trembling... "t-this is j-just a l-lie... r-right???" she asked hoping that it was all just a lie...

 

     "H-hyung..." Jiyong stuttered as he walks towards TOP but Youngbae held his arm to stop him...

 

     "Ji..." Youngbae looked at him worriedly...

 

     But Jiyong kept a steady gaze with TOP with fear in his eyes... he suddenly felt scared... "w-where is D-Dara...?" he asked with tears b in his eyes... 

 

     TOP didn't know what to do anymore. Seeing the girls crying breaks his heart and now his friends are asking some explanation which he doesn't know if he should be the one to tell them...

 

     "H-Hyung..." Seungri called out... " wh-hat the hell is h-happening..."

 

     "Hyung where is Dara!" Jiyong shouted desperately...

 

     Youngbae faced TOP... " Hyung, we're all confused, can you please enlighten us how.... h-how this things happen..."...

 

     TOP sighed in defeat... "I'm sorry but what you all heard is true.... Dara is dead.... she's gone..." he told them...

 

     Jiyong shook his head, not believing his words..."No... that's not true..."...  His voice was croaked and his chest constricted in unimaginable pain....

 

     "Dara... suffered from brain cancer..." TOP said in a deep voice before facing Jiyong... " Dara was brought here after she had a talked with you. She didn't wake up after that, until the doctor decided to do the surgery. She had a surgery yesterday and she was given 48 hours to wake up for her to be out of danger... but unfortunately, she gave up...."  he explained with sadness on his voice ...

 

     Jiyong chuckled bitterly before facing Youngbae... " he's joking right, Bae? "he asked... "he's telling lies to hurt me..."

 

     "Ji-"

 

    "No...that's impossible... she can't die... Dara can't die..."Jiyong was shaking his head in denial...    

 

     "No..."Sohee shook her head.... " stop lying... this is not a good joke...."

 

     "I also wish this is all just a joke...." Bom voiced out while wiping her tears... after calming herself, she stood up and face them...... "but it's not..."

 

     "Bom..."" TOP stared at her worriedly....

 

     Bom heaved a deep breath and walks towards CL... " Chaerin-ah. Minji-ah... I know it's hard..." her voice cracking as she continued... " but she's really g-gone... she's not with us anymore..."

 

      "Bom unnie..." CL met Bom's gaze in despair....

 

     .... " Maybe Dara is really tired and she wanted to rest... she'd been through a lot, she's been in too much pain, from the treatment to heartache and giving up is only her choice to escape from all those pain..."  Bom tried to explain for them to understand, but she, herself can't even understand why Dara have to give up just like that...

 

     "Bom unnie...."

 

     "N-Noona..."

 

     Bom bit her lips as she faced the boys... "I-I'm sorry guys for hiding everything from you..." she looked at them apologetically....

 

     "why didn't you tell us Noona?" Youngbae asked

 

     "you knew from the start?"Jiyong looked at her with anger... "you all knew from the start yet you didn't tell us! and now you're telling us she's dead! are you ing kidding me!" ...

 

     "Jiyong..."Youngbae called out to calm him... 

 

     Bom just glared at him... if it is just a normal day, she will fight back but she's weak to have an argument with him... " Dara begged me not to tell all of you especially you Jiyong..."she said while looking at him... "she wanted to save you from misery and loneliness... she don't want to see you all sad because of her situation..."

 

     "But noona, you should have told us..."Seungri  said, hurt was registered all over his face...

 

     "I want to...  God knows how much I want to tell all of you but a promise is a promise... She told me not to worry because she's fine and she will be fine. She just need to undergo to a surgery and everything will go back to normal, that's what she promised me...   and I believed her..."Bom continued with sadness on her voice...

 

     "Noona..."

 

         "Jiyong, the reason why Dara keeps on leaving is because she needed to get a treatment in New York... she endured all the pain for you, she's fighting and will fight because she knew you're waiting for her... you are the source of her strength to live, that's why she agreed to do the operation even though she knew it's risky, even though she knew she could die after the operation, but she assure me that she will live because she can't leave you alone and she doesn't want to lose your smile... she's willing to cheat death for you Jiyong..."she said, trying to hold back her tears... "those times that you asked me why she's not calling you it's because she's in a coma... but she woke up after a month because she keeps on thinking about you... you don't know how much I thanked god that day that you came into her life, because we could have lose her that day if it wasn't for you... "

 

      "She should have told me..., you could have told me..."Jiyong weakly whispered...

 

    Bom wiped the tears on her eyes and continued...  " without the doctors permission, Dara left the hospital in New York to see you again and to tell you everything... she wanted you to come with her and wait for her outside the operating room...  but everything changed when she found out about you and that girl... she wanted to win you back but not   because of pity...."she said... " now that she's dead, you're probably at ease-"

 

     "Bom Noona!"Jiyong shouted furiously... " I never wanted to hurt her and I would never ever wish for something that could harm her..." he muttered through gritted teeth

 

     "I don't care about your thoughts and feelings... now that you know everything, can you please go and bring that girl with you..."Bom muttered angrily... "you know you're not welcome here, and I don't have strength to have a fight with you... Dara just passed away today, and we don't want any trouble today, also Byul unnie is here,  she might get mad if she saw you both here, so please go..."

 

     "No..."Jiyong firmly said...  "I've been a part of her life... and just like you it also pains me knowing that she's already dead, who are you to make us leave..."

 

     "Jiyong..."TOP muttered angrily ... " she is Dara's cousin, she has every right to send you away..."

 

     "Hyung-"

 

     "can't you at least let them mourn quietly for Dara ...."TOP cut him off with serious expression... "please respect them and Dara..."

 

     "who's dead?" A woman's voice got their attention...

 

     Sohee turned around to face the owner of the voice...  "O-omma..."... she stuttered while sobbing....

 

    Mrs. Ahn gritted her teeth while staring at her daughter... "where is Dara?" she asked again.

 

    "O-Omma..."

 

     "Where is she!" Mrs. Ahn blurted out in frustration...  she immediately left their house as soon as she received Sohee's text message about Dara's condition...

 

     "Mrs. Ahn please lower your voice, this is not a place where you can shout anytime..." TOP blurted out in irritation. He doesn't know her personally but he knew she's Dara's mother. and it's making him anxious knowing that Byul is in the same building.

 

     "I don't care..."Mrs. Ahn snapped at him... " where is my daughter! where is Dara?"

 

     "how dare you call my sister your daughter..." A voice that sends chills in Bom was heard...

 

     Everyone turned their head to the owner of the cold voice... Bom swallowed hard, seeing the angry face of her unnie... "B-byul unnie..." she whispered nervously

 

     "Park Han Byul..." Mrs. Ahn gritted out seeing her again after a long time

 

     Jiyong face Byul with guilt... "Noona..."

 

     Han Byul fumed in anger the moment she saw Jiyong's face,...  "what the hell are you doing here!"she seethed in anger... " how dare you show your face in front of me...!!!"

 

     "Noona-"

 

     "we're not here for you, we're here for my daughter, where is she?" Mrs. Ahn asked

 

     "Daughter?"  Byul let out a bitter laugh while looking at her... "you call her daughter now that she's gone? but when she's still alive you dare to treat her like a trash!... " she clenched her fist as she remember the days Dara shed tears because of them....

 

     Mrs. Ahn glared at her... "I left her in your care so that you could save her from that damn cancer! but what did you do!"

 

     Han Byul narrowed her eyes towards her... "you asked me what did I do?"she asked back before making her way towards Sohee... "you !"she said before slapping her on the face...

 

     "Sohee!..." Mrs. Ahn pulled Sohee behind her back... "How dare you slap my daughter..." she exclaimed in anger...

 

     "that -step-daughter of yours caused Dara's death!..."Byul seethed in anger while glaring at them... " Dara could still be alive right now if it wasn't for that ..."

 

     "shut up..." Mrs. Ahn hissed

 

     "Noona, stop this..."Jiyong spoke out loud, gaining her attention... " just tell us where Dara is..." he begged as he stood in front of her...

 

    "why should I tell you?" Byul asked coldly...

 

    "Noon-" but before he could even finish his sentence, a hard  slap landed on his face....

 

     "That's for cheating on Dara..." then another slap... "and that's for inflicting so much pain to my sister..."and another slap again... "and that's for killing her...!!!" Byul shouted with so much pain...

 

     "Byul..."Dong Wook pulled Byul away from Jiyong...

 

    Jiyong clenched his jaw as he faced Byul again...  "Noona you can hurt me as long as you want, but please let me see Dara for the last time..." he asked desperately...

 

     But Byul's temper suddenly flared up... "because of you I lost a sister..." she muttered angrily... "I trusted you Jiyong...! how could you do this to me! to her!"

 

     Jiyong looked at her apologetically..."I'm sorry Noona... I'm really sorry..."

 

     " Do you know how much I want to kill you right now with that !!!.... "...

 

    "Byul calm down..."Dong Wook told her... "Jiyong please leave, Byul and the girls were hurting right now, please respect them..."

 

     But Jiyong is so persistent... "No, not until you tell me where Dara is..."

 

     "She's dead Jiyong..."Dong Wook tol him...

 

     "Then....at least, let  me see her.... body..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter