THE START

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV 

 

 

   It’s a busy week indeed for everyone at school completing all the requirements needed for them to graduate... specially for Dara and Jiyong’s group who’s been very busy doing their own projects... well, for the boys, their essay project is not that hard to do compared to the girls who’s been awake till midnight just to finish their project and rarely meet the boys....

 

 

     “Jiyong...” TOP called out. They arrived at their school early so they decided to just stay on their classroom and wait for their first subject...

 

 

     “hmm?” Jiyong answered without looking at him

 

 

     “how’s your essay? Are you done?” TOP asked

 

 

     Jiyong shook his head... “not yet...” he answered while staring at his phone like he’s waiting for a call...

 

 

     TOP frowned... “yah!...” he lightly kicked Jiyong’s chair to grab his attention that startled his friends and his other classmates on the room...

 

 

 

     Jiyong then turned around angrily to face him ... “what’s your problem...?” he almost yelled at him

 

 

     “owww… easy…” Youngbae butted in while trying not to laugh

 

 

     TOP smirked…“so I have your attention now..” he said, sarcastically... “I’m talking to you but it seems your busy on your phone again... don’t worry Dara will call you later...”

 

 

     “I’m not waiting for her call... I’m waiting for Sohee...”  he blurted out in irritation  

 

 

     “Sohee!” The boys yelled in unison as they looked at each other, confused...

 

 

     Jiyong looked at them, raising his brow... “Yah! Why are you yelling?” he exclaimed

 

 

     “yah Ji...” Youngbae called... “what’s with you and Sohee?” he asked in curiosity

 

 

       “neh Hyung, what happened?” Seungri added

 

 

     Jiyong frowned... “what are you talking about?” he questioned, confused... “what do you mean by what happened?”

 

 

     “well...” Daesung started... “it seems that you’re treating her good now a days...” he explained, curious to the sudden changes on how he treats her…

 

 

     “Huh?”

 

 

      “Jiyong we wanted to ask you about this matter since yesterday, but you’re too busy with Sohee...” TOP said... they all noticed the changes on how Jiyong treats Sohee after the incident of Sohee snatching Jiyongs phone.... “3 days ago, you wanted to kill that girl for snatching your phone, and days before that you don’t like her.. but after that incident, you’re treating her differently from before. We we’re just wondering why you suddenly became nice to her, to the point of inviting her for lunch yesterday...”

 

 

     Jiyong sighed deeply before looking at them... “do i really have to explain that matter?” he mumbled... “arasso... I don’t like her at first... but that day when she snatched my phone just to follow her, I was really angry to the point that I insulted her, and that time, she told me something that made me remembered all the things that Dara told me about respecting others... then I realized how bad I am to her...” he explained

 

 

     “so you’re saying you’re being nice to Sohee because that’s what Dara told you before?” TOP asked, as he rubbed his chin not convince on his answer

 

 

     Jiyong nods with a bored expressions...

 

 

     “Nothing else?” Youngbae added, eyeing him

 

 

     Jiyong glared at him “ is there more?” he asked back

 

 

     Youngbae and TOP looked at each other... Youngbae then shrugged before looking back to Jiyong...

 

 

      “hyung, does Dara noona knows about the lunch with Sohee?” Seungri asked innocently

 

 

     Jiyong then turned his head sharply to face their maknae…“what’s with the question?” he asked, anger on his voice... “of course I told Dara that I will be having a lunch with my partner...”

 

 

     “oh... a partner...” Daesung mumbled before looking at his hyungs…

 

 

     “yah! Why are you asking me these questions?” Jiyong asked in irritation

 

 

     TOP shrugged... “nothing...”

 

 

     “Ais-“ But before Jiyong could say anything, his phone started to ring... he immediately look at the caller and saw Dara’s name... he smiled before answering the phone... “ baby...... ah.... now?..... arasso..... bye....” he said before hanging up...

 

 

     “it’s that Dara?” TOP asked Jiyong

 

 

     “Neh...” Jiyong answered before standing...

 

 

     “where are you going?” Youngbae questioned him, frowning

 

 

     Jiyong look at his watch before facing Youngbae... “ we still have 45 mins before the first class.... I’m going out first, Dara wanted to see me...” he answered before leaving his friends behind....

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

     Jiyong was half running – half walking going to the parking area  where Dara is waiting... he stopped  and scan the area to look for her...  a smile crept into his face when he saw her leaning on her car...

 

 

     Dara who is starting to get bored felt that someone is staring at her... she looked up to find the culprit just to see the man she’s waiting for... she smiled... “Baby..” she called excitedly and ran towards him....

 

 

     Jiyong chuckled hearing dara calling her name, but he raised his brows seeing Dara running towards him... “Yah! Yah-“ but before he could even stop her, Dara already threw herself to him, hugging him tightly... Jiyong just shook his head... “yah! I told you not to run... what if you tripped? You’re really stubborn....” he scolded, but the latter just smiled at him....

 

 

      “I missed you...” Dara softly said, pouting...

 

 

     Jiyong  raised a brow... “really?”

 

 

    “Yah!...” dara exclaimed, hitting his arm... “didn’t you miss me?”

 

 

    Jiyong chuckled, pulling her to hug her... “of course I missed you...”

 

 

     Dara tighten her hug to him... “ji...” she softly called...

 

 

     “I knew it...” he thought.... “hmmm.....”

 

 

     Dara pulled her body away from him, and face him.... “ after your 2nd class, your next class is 4 pm right?” she asked

 

 

     Jiyong nods... “neh, why?”

 

 

     “we have the same schedule today. Do you want to go to hangout until the 4pm class?” she asked, giggling...

 

 

     Jiyong stared at her... “are you asking me for a date?” he teased

 

 

     “YAH! If you don’t like FINE!!!” Dara exclaimed

 

 

     Jiyong suddenly laughed... “aigoo, my baby is so cute...” he said, pinching her cheeks... “ I love you...” he whispered

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

     “oh...” A student was about to go out but stopped when he saw someone in the doorway... “Bom-shii? CL-shii...?”

 

 

     Bom smiled...  “Hi....” she greeted... “is Seunghyun here?”

 

 

     The guy nodded... “n-neh... they’re inside....” he answered, stepping aside to make way for them... “ you can go to them B-bom-shii...”

 

 

     “thank you...” Bom smiled before entering their classroom followed by CL... they got the students attention as soon as they entered the classroom… they looked at them with envy while some admired them…

 

 

     Daesung looked around hearing the murmurs of his classmates, he then saw his noona and CL making their way towards them... “oh... Bom noona?” he mumbled which didn’t escape from TOP and Youngbae’s ear

 

 

     TOP followed Daesung’s gaze and saw his girl... a smiled plastered on his face as he stood up to welcome her... “babe...” he called

 

 

     Bom smiled... “hi...” she greeted, giving him a quick peck on his lips....

 

 

     “What are you doing here?” Youngbae asked pulling CL closer to him...

 

 

     CL wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning her head against his chest... “it’s too early for us to go to our room... so we decided to visit you guys...” she answered not minding the other students watching them...

 

 

     “wow, I’m touched...” Seungri faked a smile...

 

 

     CL pulled back, giving Seungri a deadly glare... “except you, so you can go now.... stupid...”

 

 

     Seungri stood up... “yah! Who’s stupi-“

 

 

     “Seungri!” Youngbae gave him a warning glare

 

 

     “but she started it, hyung...” Seungri whined

 

 

     “Yah... Yah... yah.... enough... just sit down...” Daesung pulled Seungri back on his seat to stop the two from bickering again

 

 

     “stupid...” CL whispered

 

 

     “Yah... you too...” Youngbae scolded her... “ stop teasing him... aigoo...” he said shaking his head

 

 

     Instead of answering, CL just pouted her lips...

 

 

     Youngbae sighed... he looked down to meet her eyes and smiled… “aigoo, you’re so stubborn, but cute at the same time...” he said making the girl to giggled…

 

 

     “Yah! Lee Chaerin... stop being mushy mushy with him... Gosh... look at the students watching you...” Bom scolded...

 

 

     CL turned to face Bom who is already sitting on the vacant chair beside TOP... “I don’t care about them...”  she answered giving the students a glare...

 

 

     “hey...” TOP butted in when he noticed something... “why are you not wearing your uniform?” he asked

 

 

     “ah, that...-“

 

 

     “we’re not in the mood to wear our uniform...” CL answered... “besides we only have 3 classes to day...”

 

 

     “yeah... and we decided to hang out with you this afternoon...” Bom added as she clasped her hands excitedly

 

 

     “Hangout? Aren’t you going to do your thesis?” Daesung asked

 

 

     Bom shook her head... “ani... I think we deserve some break even if it’s only for a short time...” she explained

 

 

     “uhmmm.... excuse me...” someone spoke up, gaining their attention

 

 

      Seungri looked up and smiled ...“oh... Sohee-shii...” he greeted

 

 

      Bom and CL did the same to see the person... both them of frowned seeing her for the first time... “who are you? Why are you here?” CL asked as she looked at her from head to toe

 

 

     “uhm...” Sohee looked at the boys nervously

 

 

     “Didn’t I tell you?” Youngbae asked looking at CL

 

 

     CL turned to face him, raising a brow... “tell me what?”

 

 

     “oh man, we forgot to tell them...” TOP said... “okay girls, she is Sohee... the new exchange student...” he introduced

 

 

     “oh...” CL said while Bom just keep on staring on her...

 

 

     “and Sohee, this is Bom noona... TOP hyung’s girlfriend....” Seungri introduced as he stood beside Sohee...

 

 

     Sohee turned to face Bom and bow... “hello... Bom-shii... nice to meet you...” she greeted but Bom just keep on staring at her, as if she’s trying to remember something

 

 

     “And this girl....” Seungri pointed CL... “students here call her CL, but you can call her Chaerin if you want...”

 

 

     “ah-“

 

 

     “Yah!” CL exclaimed, glaring at Seungri... “who told you she can call me by my name?”

 

 

     “Chaerin-ah...” Youngbae warned her

 

 

     “what? I didn’t do anything?” CL said before facing Sohee... “Sohee-shii, you can only call me CL... I only allow my FRIENDS to call me Chaerin and you’re not one of them... I don’t even know why that rat beside you is calling me by my name, I don’t even consider him as my friend...” she said glaring at Seungri

 

 

     “Yah-“

 

 

     “Chaerin-ah, Seungri stop it...” Bom said... “Sohee-shii, I apologize for my friend’s rude behavior...”

 

 

     Sohee nods... “neh, I understand...” she said... “uhm, sorry to interrupt you guys but can I ask you where Jiyong is?”

 

 

     “why are you looking for Jiyong oppa?” CL asked...

 

 

     “hon-“

 

 

     “Chaerin-ah...” Bom called her name before standing... “I think we need to go now... the rabbit is already waiting for us in front of our building...” she said while looking at her phone

 

 

     CL looked at her watch before facing Youngbae... “We need to go... I’ll see you later, arasso..” she said before kissing him fully on the lips...

 

 

     “Tabi-ah, we’ll be joining you guys for lunch later...” Bom said before giving TOP a quick peck on the lips...

 

 

     TOP smiled... “arasso... call me later if you want me to fetch you in your room”

 

 

     “Unnie... let’s go now...” CL said holding Bom‘s wrist... “Bye guys...”

 

 

     “Wait…” Bom stopped CL and turned around to face Sohee… “Sohee-shii, can I ask you a question?”

 

 

     Sohee meet her eyes with a frown… “n-neh…”

 

 

     “have we met before?” Bom questioned her, still trying to remember where she had seen her

 

 

     “huh?” Sohee looked at her with a surprised expression…

 

 

     TOP stood beside Bom… “why babe? Do you know her?” he asked

 

 

     Bom looked at him then back to Sohee… “I’m not sure…” Bom answered with a sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter