The Kiss PART 2

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

     Jiyong wakes up with a throbbing pain on his head.... “arggghhh...” he groaned while massaging his head.... “ing hang over...” he mumbled while removing the comforter that’s covering his body... “how did I managed to get a comforter last  night?” he asked himself as he immediately pushed himself up from couch... His head suddenly snapped towards his kitchen upon hearing a noise. He’s eyes widen in excitement  upon thinking it’s Dara... “ Dara...” he whispered as he abruptly stood up and run towards his kitchen....

 

     “Dar---“ He stopped upon seeing the culprit of the noise...  His smile vanished upon seeing the girl... “Sohee...”

 

     Upon hearing his voice... Sohee turned around to face him but seeing his disappointed look hurt her... “may be he thought I was Dara unnie....” ...  but she bravely smiled at him... “ you thought I’m Dara....” she said, trying to hide her pain....

 

      Jiyong looked at her apologetically.... “Sorry...”

 

     “don’t worry... Your fiance will be back soon...” Sohee assured him, but at the back of her mind, she’s wishing the opposite.... “you’re making things complicated  when there’s no problem to begin with....” she added trying to comfort him... she knows he’s hurt, but she doesn’t want to see him again drowning his self in alcohol....

 

     Jiyong was about to answer, but his head  is started to hurt again... “arghhh...” he groaned as he sat on the nearest chair..

 

     “Hey what’s wrong?” Sohee looked at him worriedly... “hang over?” she asked

 

     Jiyong nodded while massaging his head...

 

     “tsk, that’s what you got from drowning yourself on that stupid alcohol...” Sohee scolded before walking towards him, holding a bowl of soup she made for him... “here...  I cooked this for you...” she said, placing the soup in front of him... “and drink the meds after you eat... that’s for your hang over...”

 

     Jiyong looked up to face her... “thank you Sohee...”

 

     Sohee rolled her eyes... “Tsk.... thank you my ...” she scoffed... “YAH! I’m not someone whom you can just call anytime just to clean your mess, especially in this big house of yours....” she complained

 

     Jiyong chuckled seeing her annoyed face...

 

     Sohee threw him a death glare...“If not a maid, I’m a clown... you’re really a jerk...”... she muttered, acting like she’s mad at him...

 

      “Arasso... arasso...” Jiyong said... “ I’ve been disturbing you this past few days...-"

 

     Sohee raised a brow.... “Hah...Good thing you know...” She cut him off...

 

     Jiyong raised both of his hands in defeat... “Okay... so what do you want in return? What do you want me to do?” he asked with a smirk on his face

 

     Sohee looked at him carefully... “are you serious?”

 

     Jiyong nodded... “so what do you want?”

 

     Sohee crossed her arms over her chest, staring intently at him... “what do I want? Can I be your girl? I want to be your girl....” she wanted to say....       “ anything?”

 

     “hmmm...”

 

     “Anything... I can ask him anything...  should I grab this chance to have a happy memories with him?” she thought.... a sad smile slowly crept onto her lips, “cancel your appointments for today...” She demanded

 

     Jiyong stared at her in confusion...“why?”

 

     “you said anything I want, right? So I want you to skip your work and cancel eveything you have to do today...” She answered in a demanding tone...     “ let’s go somewhere... let’s unwind.... you need it...”.... “we both need it....”

 

     Jiyong smiled sweetly at her... “arasso...”

 

 

 

________________________________________________________

 

 

 

     “woahhh....” Sohee spread her arms feeling the cold wind passing through her body. “Finally, we’re out of Seoul.... “ she whispered... She told Jiyong that they should go to a place where they can relax and they both decided that they should go to a beach outside Seoul....

 

     “Yah...” Jiyong shouted while running towards her... “why did you left me there...?”

 

     Sohee turned around and giggled seeing his annoyed face... “Sorry, excited to see the beautiful beach...” she answered before turning back to face the blue sea...

 

     Jiyong fell silent while staring at Sohee...  Seeing the smile on her face makes him happy... “this is the least I could do for her, for being a pain in the ...” he thought... the reason why he asked Sohee what she wanted to do is to make it up for her for being a good friend to him and for always making him happy....

 

     Sohee heaved a deep breath before turning around to face Jiyong again, just to see him smiling...  she frowned... “why are you smiling?”...

 

     Her voice snapped him out from his thoughts...  “Nothing...”Jiyong answered, smiling at her ... “So, what are we going to do here, boss?”... This day, he decided to follow everything Sohee wants to do...

 

     “we’re going to stare at each other for the whole day...” Sohee mockingly answered... “of course, we’re going to have fun...”

 

     Jiyong laughed at her...

 

     “But...” Sohee looked at  him straight in the eye... “it’s no fun if we’re just going to play on the water or run everywhere....”

 

     Jiyong forehead creased, waiting for her to finish her so called “plan-for-the-day” ....

 

     A brilliant smile crept on Sohee’s face as she straightened herself... “because you’re so down these past few days....” she paused thinking if she would continue or not... but then this might be her last chance so might as well go with her plan...  she nervously looked at him straight in his eyes... “I’ll be your girlfriend for a day...”

 

     Jiyong stared at her for a moment before he burst out laughing....

 

     Sohee’s brow raised in confusion seeing the man infront of her laughing...  “Yah!...”

 

     Jiyong tried to stiffle his laughter before meeting her eyes... “Girlfriend? Seriously...???” He disbelievingly asked...

 

     Sohee wanted get mad at him for laughing at her, but seeing him laughing makes her feel happy and it makes her feel great...  “I’m serious Jiyong...” she said in a serious tone...

 

     Jiyong restrained himself from laughing hearing her serious voice...

 

     Sohee moved infront of him and smiled sweetly at him ... “you’ve been sad these days... and I want to pretend as your girlfriend just a day so that I could take good care of you... at least I won’t see you sad even just for a day...” she sadly told him...

 

    Jiyong fell silent after hearing her words...  “this girll is still thinking on how to make me happy even though this day is for her... aigoo...”  he thought...he looked at her carefully and seeing how serious she is, he immediately nod at her with a smile on his face... “arasso...”  he agreed... he knows it’s a childish idea, but she’s right, he’s been not himself the past days and he wants to forget all his problem even just for a day... “how do you come up with this idea? Don’t tell me your falling for me?...” he teased flirtatiously.

 

     Sohee pinched his arm lightly... “yah I have other reason , you know...”

 

     Jiyong raised a brow... “and what is that?”

 

     Sohee grinned... “because I am your girlfriend, you have to pretend that you love me...” she said...  “can you make it real Jiyong?....”........ she then added, “meaning you will follow and obey me...”

 

     “tsk...”

 

     “and think of it as my revenge for being a pain in my for the past week...” Sohee giggled and stuck her tongue out before turning to her side and walk away, trying to hide the sadness on her eyes... “just this day Jiyong... please be mine today...”

 

 

     “yah...” Jiyong shouted and started walking towards Sohee’s side...

 

     Hearing his shout, Sohee suddenly stop from walking and wait for him... “and now, I want us to play in the water...” she said when Jiyong stood beside  her...

 

     Jiyong raised a brow... “what?”

 

     “let’s swim...” Sohee repeated

 

     “you want to swim? Look at our clothes...” Jiyong said pointing at their clothes...

 

     “so? We brought extra clothes...” Sohee told him... “but before we swim, let’s eat first... I’m hungry....” she said walking towards the beach restaurant......

 

     “yah! Sohee...”

 

     But instead of looking back, Sohee smirked bitterly... “treat me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter