LOVE LOVE LOVE

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

   JIYONG'S HOUSE

 

 

      Dara smiled while staring at Jiyong’s sleeping face. She woke up an hour ago and already done doing her morning routines. She was about to wake him up but she changed her mind seeing him sleeping peacefully...

 

 

    She knows he’s tired, both of them are, because they’d been awake till 3 am... especially her who just arrived from New York yesterday and prepared a surprise for him without even resting... but no matter how tired she is, doing something for Jiyong is worth it....

 

 

     Dara laid down beside him and turned to her side facing him. She softly traced his forehead with her index finger, over his nose and across his lips. 

 

 

     “I love you...” she whispered, giving him a peck on the lips.... “seeing you makes me forget all the pain that I’m feeling...” she thought, sadly while caressing his cheek...

 

 

     Jiyong stirred feeling something on his cheek. He slowly open his eyes and saw a beautiful pair of eyes staring at him... he smiled seeing his angel beside him... “Morning baby...” he greeted, draping his arm over her, holding her possessively.

 

 

     “I love you” dara  said with a smile on her face...

 

 

     Jiyong looked at her and chuckled...  “i love you more...” he whispered, leaning his forehead on hers, their noses touching.... “i wanted to kiss you but i haven’t brush my teeth yet..” he said

 

 

     “i already did....” Dara giggled...

 

 

     “oh really...should i continue?” he grinned, hovering above her before he captured her lips in a soft kiss...“uhmmm...bad girl...” he said. He then cupped her chin to have a better access on her face  before capturing her lips again..

 

 

   “uhhmmm....” Dara moaned  a little while her hands weaved through his hair, pulling him deeper... Her tongue played with his as they tasted each other fully. His kisses grew deeper as he pulled her tighter against him.

 

 

     “Ji....”

 

 

     “Mmm, you smell so good," Jiyong whispered before nibbling her ear...

 

 

     Dara giggled, draping her hands on his neck... “baby....”

 

 

     “hmm...” he said placing a wet kiss on her neck and it...

 

 

     Dara bit her lower lip while he started kissing a spot on her neck that sent her a tingling sensation... “j-ji... uugghh—“

 

 

     After a few more minutes of hot kissing,  Jiyong pulled away and face her....  “baby, thank you for last night.... I really love your surprise...” he said giving her a peck on the lips.

 

 

     Dara smiled at him...  “I know you’re thinking that I’ve been neglecting you... that’s why I want you to know and feel that even if I’m not around... you’re still here in my mind and heart... I love you baby....”

 

 

     Jiyong smiled...“and I love you too....”

 

 

     “Aigoo.... you need to get up now baby. We’re going to be late...” Dara told him

 

 

     “late?” Jiyong repeated with a frown on his face.... “where?”

 

 

     “the gang suggested to have a short vacation... they want to go to the nearest beach... since we have no class today till tomorrow I agreed...” dara explained, giving him her sweetest smile... “

 

 

     Jiyong sighed... “so we’re going with them?”

 

 

     “yes...!” dara answered, pushing him away to the side... “so you need to prepare now... ppali!!!” she said, pushing him again out of the bed....

 

 

     Jiyong chuckled... “arasso... but kiss me first...”

 

 

     Dara giggled before cupping his face... “ aigoo, my baby boy....” she said, giving him a quick peck on the lips...

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

     Jiyong parked his car in front of the beach resort, where their friends are already wafting for them. He turned off the engine and face Dara on his side... he chuckled seeing Dara in a deep sleep....she fell asleep while he’s driving on their way to the beach. he didn’t bother to disturb her nor wake her up because he know she’s tired... she deserves a little nap after all the preparation she did for him....

 

 

     His phone suddenly rang,  good thing Dara didn’t wake up... he immediately answered his phone.... “what?” he snapped in a low voice at the caller while staring at his girl....

 

 

     “hyung... where are you!!!!”  Seungri asked, excitedly on the other line...

 

 

     “aisst... where already here...” he answered

 

 

     “really? Wait I will go there....”

 

 

     “no nee-- .... wait!!!!... aisshhhttt” Jiyong hissed when Seungri hanged up the phone... he shook his  head before turning to face Dara... he smiled, brushing the hair from her face.  looking at her makes him realized how he missed her so much.... how he missed her child act towards him, her kisses, hugs... everything about her...

 

 

     After a minutes of staring at his girl, he got out of the car and saw Seungri running towards him... with CL and Minzy behind him...

 

 

     “HYUNG!!!!!” Seungri shouted making Jiyong glared at him.

 

 

     “this rat!!!” he hissed while walking to the other side of the car.... good thing Dara is inside his car and won’t be able to hear Seungri’s voice...

 

 

     “hyun-“

 

 

     “Shut up!!!” Jiyong cut him off, giving him a deadly glare..

 

 

     “but hyun-“

 

 

     “oppa.... hello” Minzy  greeted with a smile. She stood beside Seungri  while her eyes is waiting for someone to appear...

 

    

     “Hello oppa.....” CL smiled, who also followed Seungri to meet the two...

 

 

     Jiyong looked at them with a confused a look... “why are you here? Do you really need to fetch us here?”

 

 

     “Hyung-“

 

 

     “oppa, we’re here to  snatch dara unnie immediately from you before someone else does....” CL said giving Seungri a glare

 

 

     Minzy who is just listening, can’t help but to laugh at seungri who is being bullied again by her CL unnie....

 

 

     “Yah! Lee Cha-“

 

 

     “shut up rat...” Jiyong warned him

 

 

     CL smirked... she then face Jiyong... “by the way oppa,  where is Dara unnie?...” she asked

 

 

     “yeah, hyung where is noona?” Seungri frowned as he looked around

 

 

     “she’s sleeping inside the car, so please shut your mouth or else i will cut your tounge...” Jiyong warned him

 

 

     “but hy- OUCHHH!!! WHAT the-“

 

 

     CL glared at him after smacking his head.... “oppa told you to shut up, didn’t he?” she asked raising a brow...

 

 

     Seungri gritted his teeth... “aishhh, chincha....!”

 

 

     “hey....” Bom called as she stood beside CL... “we’ve been waiting for you for an hour.... what took you so long? And where is Dara?”

 

 

     “Dara is sleeping inside the car... I didn’t wake her up because she’s in a deep sleep, and she looks really  tired...” Jiyong answered before opening the door of his car....

 

 

     Bom stepped forward to see her cousin and sighed... “aigoo, she looks really tired...”

 

 

     “really? then we should wake her up now so that she could sleep in your room...” seungri suggested...

 

 

     “are you stupid...” CL snapped at him in a low voice... “they just said that oppa didn’t want to wake her up... you really have a brain of a rat!”

 

 

     Bom sighed and turn around to face the two... “can you please stop fighting.... jeezz!” she said before facing Jiyong again.... “just carry her to your room so that she could sleep comfortably...”

 

 

     Jiyong nods... “that’s what I’m planning to do...”

 

 

     “arasso, i’ll just  wait for you at the lobby to get the key from Tabi ....” Bom said before turning around to face the three... “and you three, come with me...” she ordered

 

 

     “But no-“

 

 

     “let’s go...” Bom said, dragging seungri with her...

 

 

     “we’ll go first oppa...” Minzy said before following Bom leaving CL, jiyong and Dara

 

 

     CL move forward to have a clear view of Dara... she sighed... “ oppa... take good care of Unnie.... she’s been busy these past months and she’s taking advantage of her body... I’m worried she’ll get sick... look at her, she’s losing some weight....” she said worriedly... 

 

 

     Jiyong stared at Dara and realized that CL is right. He didn’t notice the little changes on her because he was pre occupied of her presence... he shook his head... “aigoo, you’re not taking good care of yourself baby....” he thought before picking her up, bridal style

 

     He looked at CL... “why are you still here? Aren’t you going inside?” he asked

 

 

     CL smiled... “you go first. I will bring her things... and I’ll ask bae to get yours later...” she answered

 

 

     Jiyong nods... “arasso... thank you...” he said before walking slowly towards the lobby. He immediately saw Bom waiting for them at the lobby

 

 

     “aigoo, my poor darong...” Bom said while looking at her cousin... she then face Jiyong... “let’s go....” she said before leading the way for them...

 

 

     As soon as they reached their room, Bom immediately open the door for them and turned the lights on... “make sure she’s comfortable, Arasso... I’ll go ahead... meet us downstairs after you tuck her in bed...”

 

 

     Jiyong nods... “arasso, thank you...”

 

 

     Bom smiled and left....

 

 

     Jiyong entered the room and placed her gently on the bed. He remove her shoes carefully before covering her body with a blanket.  He reached for the extra pillows and placed it both on her side. He knew Dara is not comfortable or sometimes can’t sleep if there’s no pillows on her sides except if someone is sleeping beside her...

 

 

     “hmmm..” Dara groaned, hugging a pillow beside her.... “baby...” she mumbled as she buried her face on the pillow.

 

 

     Jiyong chuckled while staring at his girl... he sat down on the edge of the bed and leaned down, giving her a kiss on her forehead... “thank you for always making me happy baby....” he whispered... “you’ve been busy these past few days baby... you even forgot to take good care of yourself...” he whispered but he frowned when he noticed something.... he touch her cheeks and starts caressing it... “you look pale baby...” he said shaking his head....

 

 

     “i don’t know what you are doing to yourself while you are away... but don’t worry, because I’m here to take good care of you....” he said brushing some strands of hair on her face....

 

 

     “I love you baby....” he said giving her a peck on the lips....

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

     “woahhh!!!!” Minzy said as the soft wind blew across her face. She smiled  while looking at the beautiful view of the beach in front of her.... she loves beaches and she’s really happy when she found out that they’re going on a vacation...

 

 

     “you like it?”  CL asked who appeared beside her

 

 

     Minzy nodded with smile... “neh unnie...” she answered happily... “you know how much i love beaches... ahhhh i really really love it....”

 

 

     CL smiled seeing their maknae happy.... “i guess we deserve this break.... aigoo... we’ve been busy these past few days...” she sighed tiredly...

 

 

     “neh... i should thank Dara unnie later...” Minzy said before facing CL... “wait is unnie still sleeping?” she asked

 

 

     CL shrugged... “maybe. she’s still sleeping when jiyong oppa carried her a while ago.... they said to let her sleep for a while because she haven’t got enough rest since yesterday...”

 

 

     “ohhhh....” Minzy pouted... “I thought I  could play with her...  you know how excited she is yesterday, and she already made a plan...but I guess she really need to rest, because I know after this “really short vacation” of ours, she’ll be busy again on paper works, company works, thesis... etc.... aigoo...”

 

 

     “hey girls.....” Youngbae then came, interrupting the two... “what are you doing here, it’s still hot here....” he asked, wrapping his arms around CL’s waist....

 

 

     CL smiled at him.... “minzy is just appreciating the beautiful view...” she answered...

 

 

     “ah okay...” Youngbae then faced Minzy... “Minji-ah, can I borrow your unnie for a while?” he asked pulling CL closer to him...

 

 

     “aigoo... what an eye sore....” Minji mumbled making the couple laughed..... “go...go... shooo...”

 

 

     CL laughed at her... “aigoo mingki ah.... I’ll see you later ok...”

 

 

     “don’t stay too long here, Minji-ah... it’s still hot. The sun might burn your skin....” Youngbae reminded her...

 

 

     Minzy nods... “”neh oppa... bye”

 

 

     “arasso...” the couple said before leaving....

 

 

     Minzy smiled seeing her unnie and oppa walking happily and holding each others hand... “aigoo... TOP oppa have Bom unnie, Youngbae oppa have Chaerin unnie, and Jiyong oppa ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter