B2: THE MYSTERY GIRL

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Every story has an end,

but in life

every ending is just  a new beginning....

 

 

     There are things in life that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go...

 

 

     It hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on... no matter how painful it is, Life has to move forward. Everything has it's time and everything ends...

 

 

     It's been 3 years since Dara died, but her memory still lives on in her friends heart and will forever treasure it...  They suffered from too much pain, misery and regrets but they continue their lives and moved on. They are now successful on the path that they chose... some are happy but some are just pretending to be happy...

 

 

     Bom followed Han Byul in New York after Dara's burial... she didn't plan to stay there for too long but seeing the situation that Han Byul was currently in and how her unnie badly needed her, she decided to stay for good. She's very thankful on how understanding TOP was that time. They didn't have a fight that could lead them in break up, because TOP totally understand her situation that time... She was breaking apart and if staying in New York could help her heal the wounds then who is he to stop her. He's not selfish to stop her from helping herself to move on... But after a few months, TOP followed  her in New York to be with her again and to managed the partnership of Park and Choi's Industries (New York branch)... after a year both of them decided to get married and are currently still living happily with each other. Though they want a happy family, they thought that it's not yet time for them to have a baby... there are still problems that they need to face and settle on the right time... And they're both managing their own company that made them busy all the time...

 

 

     Chaerin also moved to  New York. She followed Bom and continue her life there. The sadness and emptiness she felt that time suddenly vanished upon seeing what's waiting for her in New York. She has no regrets coming in New York and decided to start a new life in a new place. The first year of her stay there was memorable for her. She experienced a lot of things and met a lot of people that brought her to what she is at the moment. Aside from their business which she's really not interested, there's one thing that's really important to her... FASHION... she loves fashion more than to their own company. She once dreamed of being a fashion designer but she has a responsibility as the heiress of LEE's CORP... but she never thought she could reached her dream...  Her stay in New York made her realized what she really wants in her life, and what should she choose. The people she met are all into fashion, and helped her to pursue her dreams... She bravely gave up being the heiress of LEE's CORP. At first she's scared on how her father would react but he's happy for her and gave her his blessings. She then decided to study fashion in Italy and little by little she learned all the things she needed to know about the fashion world. She made a lot of connection with famous people who helped her to be recognized... and in a very short period of time, she became one of the famous and known fashion designer in the fashion world. She became a respectable fashion designer. A lot of celebrities around the world loves her creations and designs. Her friends especially Bom and Minzy were very happy and proud for what she achieved,..  that finally she got what she really wanted in life. They knew how much she really wanted to be a fashion designer since they're still young. And of course, CL always make a customize clothes and dresses exclusively for her friends only. She's currently busy on her fashion show event in Italy and in Korea which she will be holding on her birthday. She continuously met a lot of good and famous people as she do her work. Fashion is like an art to her, and she treat all her creations like her own babies. She poured so much hard work and time to achieved the success she has at the moment. She had moved on  from the pain and heartbreak as she busy herself on her art work and used those emotions for her to survived in a world that full of criticism...  Just like what she said before 'everything has a reason '... Dara's death taught her how to be independent. It showed her the right path in her life for her to walk until she reached the success... Dara's death made her realized what she really wanted in life.  All the things she have right now is because of Dara, and she dedicates all her creation to her unnie... Throughout the years, she learned how forgive but she didn't forget...

 

 

     Minzy also lived her life happily... When CL and Bom moved in New York, she learned how to be independent... Whenever she has time, she always goes to New York to visit her unnies...  She study really hard and sometimes met with Daesung, Youngbae and Seungri but not Jiyong. It's still hard for her to see him as it brings back all the memories and pains that she wanted to forget. But all throughout the year, she also learned how to forgive... She may have forgive Jiyong but the friendship they have is gone...  After she graduated from college, she went to New York and started to managed their newly open branch... Just like CL, she enjoyed her stay in New York as she met a lot of good people and made new friends... She also discovered many things about herself, like how much she loves dancing and how she wanted to share her talent to others. She enrolled herself in a dance school to learn more about dancing and after a year, with the support of her unnies and friends, she decided to open her own dance studio, and it's doing great. She's still managing their New York branch but whenever she has a free time she always visits her studio and she'll be the one who teach...

 

 

     Growth is painful, change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong, and this is what CL, Bom, and Minzy realized. As long as they hold on to the painful past, they won't find the happiness that they all deserve. They need to move on, but moving on doesn't mean you forget about the things, It just means you have to accept what happened and continue living...

 

 

     Seungri and Daesung also managed their own company... Seungri is still a playboy and has no serious relationship. They were very sad when they heard that Bom and CL decided to live in New York, but they do understand their reason.  They did respect their decision because they knew it will help them to move on from all the things that happened. Even though the girls were away, they still contact each other and sometimes visits them in New York with Minzy to have a vacation... Seungri and Daesung's relationship with Jiyong is now okay compared before...  For Dara, Seungri tried his best be a good friend again to Jiyong... at first it was hard, because Seungri is also blaming Jiyong for Dara's death but as days passed by he also learned to forgive him as he witnessed how he was really hurt on what happened to Dara...

 

 

    On the other hand, Youngbae wasn't living his life happily unlike Seungri and Daesung... He has everything he needs but he's not happy, that something is missing in his life... and that is Chaerin... It feels like hell when CL broke up with him... but he tried to understand CL's reason for breaking up with him and when she left for New York he started to drowned himself in alcohol to forget the pain he's feeling but his friends made him realized that drowning himself in alcohol won't get her back... There are times that he wanted to follow CL in New York but he knew she won't like it. He's still thankful that even though they broke up they're still talking to each other through phone and sometimes visits her and attending her event...  and there's no day that he didn't call her. But when she became famous, they barely talk because she became busy... He's really happy for what she achieved, finally she reached her ultimate dreams... But winning her back is still on his mind, he's just waiting for the right time...

 

 

     Jiyong also wasn't living his life happily. He's still in a relationship with Sohee but he knew to himself that he's really not happy. Day by day is still like a torture to him. He's still blaming himself for Dara's death and there is no day  that he didn't think about her. He also struggled a lot because their company is on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter