GOOD DAY OR BAD DAY?

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   

 

   Seungri placed his food on the table as he settled himself beside Daesung, who is busy eating his lunch. He then gave his hyungs a quick glance before carefully whispering to Daesung... “noona’s  still not answering their calls?” he softly asked earning a small nod from Daesung.  He sighed knowing he have to deal again with the mood swings of his hyungs specially Jiyong... he thought their day would be a good day since they already completed all their requirements for the graduation, unfortunately their good day turns out to be a bad day for their hyungs because none of their girlfriends are answering their calls...

 

     “hyung, have you talked to Bom already? Did she tell you where are they right now?” Jiyong asked TOP  in frustration while trying to call Dara again...

 

     TOP scan his phone again to check if there’s a new message from Bom but he shook his head , “no, there’s still no text and calls from her...” he answered, pissed off... “I’ve been trying to call her earlier but like Dara, she’s also not answering my calls...”

 

     Jiyong then snapped his head towards Youngbae... “how about you bae? Did Chaerin called you already?” he desperately asked

 

     Youngbae also shook his head... “ no calls from her...” he answered with a sigh...

 

     Jiyong  heaved a deep breath... “why aren’t they answering our calls?” he muttered angrily as he lightly slammed his hands onto the table

 

     “I’m also wondering why?” Youngbae frowned... “ The last talked I had with Chae is before I sleep last night, and when I tried to call her earlier, she’s not answering my calls anymore...”

 

     “What’s wrong with them?” Top blurted out in irritation, getting pissed as hell

 

      Seungri wanted to speak to make them calm, but seeing their annoyed faces changed his mind. He then nudge Daesung to do the talk instead of him...

 

      Daesung glared at him  giving him a “WHY ME?” look... but  still followed him. he gulped nervously while looking at his hyungs... “H-Hyung, dont worry about them... maybe they are just... busy... you know...” he tried to reason out,...

 

     “D-Daesung hyung is right....” Seungri interjected eyeing his hyungs nervously…....”w-why don’t you eat first.... I’m s-sure they will c..call you later when they’re done with their....p- presentation...”

 

     But Jiyong and TOP ignored the maknae while Youngbae pocketed his phone as he gave up on calling her girlfriend... Seungri and Daesung exchanges glances for a moment before sighing...

 

     “aisshhhttt...” Jiyong ruffled his hair in annoyance...

 

     “this girl...” TOP muttered while glaring at his phone... “she can’t even answer my texts...”

 

     “hyung just eat your food...” Daesung said, obviously stressed because of his hyungs...

 

     Seungri was about to say something when he saw 4 familiar figures entering the canteen...   he let out a sigh of relief before leaning back on his seat with a smile plastered on his face... “looks like you three will be in a good mood now...” he told them, grinning...

 

     Youngbae looked up and met his eyes with a crease on his forehead ... “what do you mean?” he questioned...

 

     Seungri pointed his finger behind them before answering...  “your girls are already here...”....  the boys  immediately turned their heads to the girls direction and saw thethem walking tiredly towards them except for Minzy who looks very happy...

 

     “Oppa...!!!” Minzy jumped happily,  squishing herself between Daesung and Seungri...

 

     “Oh Minji-ah...” Daesung smiled at her, giving her enough space to sit...

 

    “Hi...” Chaerin smiled a little, giving Youngbae a quick peck on the lips but the latter just glared at her making her giggled... “cute...” ...

 

     Dara hesitantly took a seat beside Jiyong... she can feel his intense stare at her... she knew that he’s going to get mad at her, yet she agreed on Bom’s idea... but knowing his weakness, she immediately wrapped her arm into Jiyong’s while resting her  chin on his shoulder, meeting his gaze...  she smiled... “sorry...” she softly whispered... but instead of answering, Jiyong just sigh while looking away from her

 

     “Hi...”Bom greets her boyfriend as she sits beside him. She raised a brow  upon seeing the look of her boyfriend and the other boys in front of her.. “what’s wrong with all of you?” she innocently asked

 

       “what’s wrong with all of you?” TOP mockingly speak, repeating her words... obviously not happy on what they did...

 

        “seriously girls... are you trying to kill us?” Youngbae snapped while eyeing the girls... “ why arent you answering our calls?” He asked drifting his gaze back to CL , his tone is serious yet worried...

 

         “and texts?” TOP added glaring at Bom who’s acting like nothing happened

 

          CL let out an audible sigh before meeting Youngbae’s gaze... “sorry...” she said apologetically... “we’re just really busy and right now, we’re deadly tired...” she reasoned out, resting her head on top of the table tiredly...

 

     “I told you Bommie they will get mad at us because of your plan...” Dara voiced out before turning her gaze back to Jiyong... “baby...  i’m sorry, hmmm” she asked giving him a quick peck on the lips...

 

     Jiyong wasn’t planning to talk to Dara right away, but seeing her tired eyes..  his anger suddenly  subside... he sighed in defeat before meeting her eyes... “baby...?” he softly called

 

     “hmmm?” Dara smiled knowing that she’s already forgiven...

 

     ... “I am really mad...” Jiyong admitted, wrapping his arm around her tiny waist ... “because I am really worried to death...  I can’t contact you... what if something bad happen to you?” He paused and took a few deep breaths before looking at her lovingly... “but you know I can’t be mad at you for too long... especially now seeing you so tired...” he said cupping her pale cheeks

 

     Dara giggled happily before giving him another quick peck on his lips... “thank you... I love you baby...”

 

     “Yah! Get a room you two!” TOP spoke up, gaining their attention... “AND YOU..!!!” he continued, pointing his finger to Bom...“are you that busy that you can’t even answer our calls?” ...

 

     Bom yawned not minding her boyfriens behavior....... “sorry, but we don’t want any distraction while we’re doing our thesis...” she answered calmly

 

     “Distraction?” Youngbae and TOP repeated while Jiyong is quietly looking at them. He doesn’t want to stress Dara more...

 

     Bom sighed... “ you know we have to get rid of some distraction to focus on our thesis, and you’re our main distraction...” she explained

 

     “yeah...”Cl agreed... “ we could have forget or worst..  not finished our thesis once we answered your calls, because it will take us long hours of talking on the phone...”

 

     “see?...” Seungri butted in... “I told you hyungs, you will just disturb them...” he said, earning a death glare from TOP... he then gulped nervously and turned to face Minzy... “Minji-ah, you want?” he asked offering her a sandwich

 

     “Then you should’ve inform us first before turning your phone off..!!!” TOP blurted out...

 

     Bom just nod... “arasso, arasso... it’s our fault...” she said, hugging TOP to stop him from his tantrums..... “mian-he...” she then apologize

 

     “Baby...” Jiyong called out... “next time,no matter how busy you are, please answer my calls or text so I wont be worried to you...”

 

     Dara nods... “arasso... mianhe...” she said while puffing her cheek, making the latter to chuckle...

 

     “you too...” Youngbae said, pinching  CL’s nose

 

     “aigoo...” CL pouted sweetly at him...

 

     “any way... how’s your presentation? Did you passed?” Jiyong  questioned the girls, hoping for a good news...

 

     Dara just sighed before looking at Bom, while Bom gave CL a meaningful look, hiding her giggles...The boys looked at them in confusion as they wait for their answer........

 

     TOP furrowed his brows while staring at her girlfriend.. “Why? What’s wrong babe?”

 

     “Baby?” Jiyong reached Dara’s hand and squeezed it but Dara  and the two girls remained silent, while minzy is silently giggling at the sight in front of her...

 

     “hey...” Youngbae nudge CL...  “you three didn’t fail, right?” he asked, hoping that they passed because they’ve worked so hard for it...

 

     “What the...!” TOP suddenly exclaimed.. “who the are those professors? Tell me their names and I will kick them out of this school...”

 

     Just then, the three girls burst out from laughing while Dara giggled seeing their reaction, especially TOP... the boys exchanged glances for a moment before directing their gaze back  to their girls  in confusion...

 

     “what... the...”  Seungri mumbled seeing his noona’s laughing loudly...

 

      “b-boys...” Bom said between her laughs before glancing to CL....

 

     “WE PASSED....”  Bom and CL shouted in unison...

 

     “you did?” Jiyong asked, looking proudly at Dara . Dara nod at him happily... “I told you... Congrats...” he said kissing the tip of her nose....

 

     “a while ago, they looked like zoombies but now they turned to crazy girls...” Seungri mumbled...while the rest of the boys just shook their heads while giving them a weird look except for Jiyong who is busy cuddling with Dara...

 

      “I told you, you can make it.... congratulation...” Jiyong whispered givng Dara a kiss on her head...

 

     “Finally!!! We can now have back our 8 hours of sleep....”  Bom exclaimed happily

 

     “Unnie... since you passed your thesis, you should treat us...” Minzy suggested, with a grin on her face... of course she’s also happy because she can finally have more time to hang out with her unnies.......

 

     “ah... Good idea Minji-ah...” Daesung agreed... “Noona treat us....”

 

     Bom raised a brow...“treating you outside is not a good idea...” she said... “why don’t we just have a party?” she suggested

 

     “PARTY?”

 

     Bom nods... “barbecue party... it’s fun...” she said, clapping her hands excitedly... “what do you think babe?” she asked turning to face TOP...

 

     TOP just sighed... once she came up with something he knew he can’t stop her... “do I have a choice?” he said

 

     “GREAT...” Bom exclaimed happily

 

     “but you haven’t have enough sleep, can you still stay up all night?” Youngbae told them while looking at the girls worriedly, specially on her girl

 

     CL smiled at him..“I can, dont worry about me...” she answered, assuring him that she’s okay

 

     “How about you baby?” Jiyong softly asked... “you look really tired... do you want to rest instead of going to that barbecue party?”

 

     Dara looked at him with tired eyes...  she smiled... “I’m okay dont worry... “ she answered... “ besides, it’s a celebration for us so I should be there...”

 

     “Jiyong...” Bom called out... “ Chaerin and I slept for a couple of hours last night, but that girl beside you didn’t...” she informed him... “just bring her home and let her sleep and rest for a couple of hours.  Me and the rest of the gang will prepare for tonight, so just follow us at Seungri’s house...”

 

     “What?” Seungri spurted out his drink,... “My house? But i didn’t even agree to that party...” he complained

 

     “then don’t come...” Cl snapped at Seungri... “you’re not that important anyway...”

 

     “Yah!”

 

     “it’s okay Seungri if you dont want to join, you can leave your house but leave your keys to me...” Bom suggested with a grin on her face

 

     “Noona!” Seungri whined before shifting his gaze to TOP...  “Hyung!!!” he called out for help... but the latter just shrugged at him...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter