B2: THE ACCOMPLICE (part 1)

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     "Unnie what's my next schedule for today?"....Taeyon asked her manager as she slumped her body on the couch tiredly. Her schedule is full packed that made her busy. She has to finish all her photo shoots, magazine interviews and a commercial before flying abroad for her Asia tour concert....

 

     The manager could only sighed seeing Taeyon's state. She felt sorry for her for having no rest, but what could she do? Taeyon is a famous idol, so she have to work very hard to maintain her spot in the entertainment industry.... " You still have 4 hours to rest. You can sleep if you want........ but you need to eat first. I asked Sohee to buy food for you so wait for her before you rest...."

 

   "Unnie.... I'm really tired.... I feel weak....".... Taeyon whined with her eyes closed....

 

     The manager nodded as she understood Taeyon's complaint's.  "Arasso.... I know you're exhausted. So eat every food that Sohee bought. I specifically asked her to buy your favorites. You need to eat to energize your body again, and for you to avoid getting sick. Look at you now, you look like you're going to pass out anytime soon...."

 

     ..."Unnie!.... who wouldn't passed out with the given schedule like mine....!!!!...." Taeyon complained.... "Chincha! Sajangnim is slowly killing me! MY GOD.... good thing I have the best team taking good care of me...."

 

     "Yeah, Good thing my dongsaeng has the best team ever....".....  a familiar voice suddenly interrupted the two....

 

     Taeyon 's head snapped towards the person who just barged in without knocking at the door with a surprised look on her face..... "Sandy unnie?"

 

.... "Should I talk to Mr. Lee and give him some lectures on how to take good care of my Taeyon-nie...."    Sandy said while walking towards Taeyon....

 

     Taeyon smiled widely before approaching  Sandy.... "Sandy Unnie!!!!..... I missed you!" she said, giving her unnie a tight hug....

 

     "Me too...."

 

    "Wait,...."Taeyon pulled back to face her unnie, frowning..... " when did you arrive? why didn't you inform or even call me?" she  paused  and face her manager.... "unnie can you please leave us for a moment, thank you...."

 

     Her manager nodded while smiling at them, "Arasso...".... she then turn to face Sandy, " it's nice to see you Ms. Park...." she bowed at her before leaving the room....

 

    "So?" Taeyon started while holding both of Sandy's arms....

 

    Sandy chuckled and tucks her dongsaeng's hair behind her ear.... "Aigoo.... I just arrived recently.... in secret...." she answered with a wink

 

    Taeyon pouted.... "Heol! You should have told me!...."

 

    "Nah.... let's talk something else okay...."Sandy walks towards the huge mirror...., "something that we will both enjoy..." she continued while checking herself on the mirror....

 

    "about?".... Taeyon  curiously asked

 

   Sandy  turn to face her with a furrowed brows while looking at her from head to toe..... "Before we talk, can you please change your clothes first.... "

 

    Taeyon gasped.... "Oh, I forgot.... wait here okay, just sit on the couch and wait for me. I'll be quick...."  she softly pushed Sandy on the couch before running towards the door.... "UNNIE!!!! WHERE'S MY CLOTHES!!!!"

 

    Sandy laughed.... "Silly girl.... She haven't change at all...." she whispered. She then starts looking around her dressing room.... "hhmm, not bad for a photo shoot...., but where is she going to change-"

 

     "Taeyon-shii, here's your fo---" The girl stop when she saw Sandy , whom she doesn't want to see..... "Y-You....  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter