MEET UP PART 2

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         

THIS IS JUST A SHORT UPDATE...

HOPEFULLY YOU'LL LIKE IT,

BUT I KNOW YOU WILL HATE ME AFTER READING THIS..... :-)

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

          Sohee  slowly walks towards Jiyong who sitting on the bench, busy with his own thoughts.... and she knew he’s thinking of Dara....   They just finished eating their lunch at a restaurant and decided to stay at the park...

 

           Jiyong called her asking her if they could meet up, that he wanted someone to talk to.... and as stupid as she is... she agreed... She promised to avoid him even before the graduation, but she broke her own promise... “How did I end up with this decision?... I’m so stupid...” she thought...

 

                Well, after their graduation... she saw Jiyong drinking on a bar, alone... he seems so lost and really sad, so she as his “OLD FRIEND”  sUddenly forgot her “I PROMISE TO AVOID HIM FROM NOW ON” and decided to approach him that night...  Jiyong smiled when he saw her, but she knows just by looking at his eyes, he’s broken inside... and she’s right, on the night Jiyong poured out all his problems to her... And it hurts her more seeing the man she loves crying because of other girl... and that night she promised Jiyong that she will never leave his side until he’s okay... can she?

 

                Since then, Jiyong always asked her out to have fun.... sometimes they just spend time in the park, telling each others stories, sometimes they ate out and go to a club without their friends, and Sohee enjoys everything even though it’s not right.... but like she said, “what can I do? I love this man very much...”

 

          “Here...” Sohee said, gaining his attentio. She give him the bottled water and Jiyong reached with a smile....  she sat beside him and heave a deep breath... “so what’s bothering you now?” she asked even though she already knew...

 

          Jiyong shook his head... “Nothing, I’m just bored... staying at the company makes me stressed...” he lied... he knew that his friends are waiting for him, but he’s not on the mood to be with them, and he’s avoiding to see Bom, because it will just remind him of Dara, who seems to be busy on whatever she’s doing... and who seems to forgot that she has a boyfriend waiting for her call...

 

          Sohee turned her head to the side to face Jiyong with a crease on her forehead...“so what do you want to do now?”

 

          Jiyong shrugged... “anything in mind?” he asked meeting her eyes

 

         “YAH!” Sohee hit his arm lightly... “ I thought you already have a plan since you asked me out today.... aigoo”

 

         Jiyong chuckled as he stared at her... He’s really stressed but being with Sohee and her dorkiness, he forget his problems even for a short period of time... he doesn’t know why but he’s having fun just by seeing her and hearing her voice....

 

         “Aisshhht.....” sohee hissed...

 

          “so...” Jiyong wriggled his eye brows while waiting for her to answer…

 

         Sohee glared at him... “wait I’m thinking...”  she snapped at him,

 

         Jiyong pinched her cheeks while smiling... “you’re so cute...”

 

          “Yah!...” Sohee slapped his hand away....

 

          Jiyong’s phone suddenly starts to ring... he looked at the caller and sighed before pressing the answer button... “hello..., neh... arasso, I’m coming...” he said,ending the call

 

          Sohee raised a brow... “work?” she guessed while looking at him...

 

          Jiyong nodsat her before answering... “neh... I need to go back to the company...”

 

         Sohee puffed her cheeks and smiled...“whoaa..., it’s really hard running a company, huh... I bet it’s really stressful to you...”

 

          “yeah it’s really hard...” Jiyong agreed with irritation...

 

          Just then, their sweet talk was interupted when a little girl appeared in front of them, holding a basket of roses...“uhmm, excuse me sir...” the little girl looked at them shyly...

 

          Sohee smiled warmly at the girl... “neh... do you need something?” she asked softly...

 

          The girl nodded at her befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter