DECISION PART 1

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     “hey man...” Youngbae greeted Jiyong  who just nod at him while drinking his beer...he sat on the couch beside him and frowned seeing empty cans of beers on the floor...... “you drunk already?” he asked...  He already got off from work when Jiyong called him and invited him to have a drink on his house... He agreed since they haven’t seen each other for days...

 

 

     Youngbae open a can of beer and drink... “ahhhh... it feels so long that we havent  have a drink like this...” he said, smiling as he remembers on how the two of them always had a drinks together before... “ I guess we’re all busy with work...”

 

 

     But Jiyong seems to have his own world since he’s not paying attention to Youngbae, and it didn’t escape from Youngbae to not to notice... “Hey, Ji...” he called, trying to get his attention...

 

 

     Jiyong lifted his gaze and met his eyes... “n...neh?”

 

 

      Youngbae raised a brow while watching his friend intently, as if observing him...“you okay?”  he asked...

 

 

     “bae...” Jiyong voiced out. He called his friend to tell him all the thoughts that’s confusing him... To tell him his decision... He is his bestfriend after all, he knew Youngbae will understand him and help him on his situation...

 

 

     “you seem to be busy these past few weeks that you don’t even have a spare time to meet us...” Youngbae complained while looking at him strangely... he can see it through Jiyong’e eyes that he has something to say, and he’s not feeling good about it...

 

 

     “I’m sorry...” Jiyong softly apologize, feeling guilty that he forgot his friends because he’s busy thinking of someone...

 

 

     Youngbae sipped on his beer, he didn’t mean to make him feel guilty though... “it’s okay, I know how big of a responsibility we have right now on our hands... there are thousands of employees that depends on us so we have to be serious...” He answered with a sigh... “By the way, we had a drinks last night with the girls... I was trying to call you since they want you there but I cant contact you... the girls missed you bro... especially Bom noona, she kept on asking me last night about you... she said Dara already called her and she’s looking for you because according to her your not answering her calls...” Youngbae informed him with a smile. He’s hoping  that it will somehow change Jiyong’s mood...

 

 

     But Jiyong’s body tensed up upon hearing Dara’s name... Yes, he knew that Dara is calling and he’s avoiding her... he can’t talk to her... he’s been waiting for her call before his confusions happened... but at the moment, he doesn’t have the courage to answer her call... he doesn’t want to hurt her...  the confusion that he’s feeling for Sohee makes it hard for him... he clenched his fist thinking that he might hurt her in the end... and he can’t see her in pain... he doesn’t want to hurt her... she’s so kind to everyone... she has everything a man could  wished to have...

 

 

     “Hey...!!!!”

 

 

     Youngbae’s voice snapped him out of his thoughts... Jiyong looked at him, frowning... “huh...”

 

 

     “ I said are you on revenge mode that’s why you’re not answering her call?” Youngbae asked curiously... “ Man, I never thought your pride is this high...” he chuckled ...

 

 

     Jiyong can only sighed... “it’s not that... I’m not trying to get back at her...” he tried to reasoned out... “You know I can’t hurt her Bae... I can’t hurt her... that’s why... that-“

 

 

     “hey... hey... hey...” Youngbae cut him off... “relax... what’s wrong with you?” he asked with a serious tone...

 

 

     Jiyong heaved a deep breathe before meeting Youngbae’s gaze...“Bae...”

 

 

     “Seriously Ji, what’s wrong with you? I knew something was off when you called me earlier...” he asked impatiently... “ the last time I saw you this serious is when you’re about to court Dara...”

 

 

     But Jiyong flinched when he heard Dara’s name again... he’s feelig ashamed of himself everytime he think of Dara and hear her name...

 

 

     “so, this is about Dara...” Youngbae confirmed... “ what about her? She’s already trying to reach out to you but you’re not answering... why...???”

 

 

     “Bae... “Jiyong started... He doesn’t know if it’s the right time to tell Youngabe his problem, but he needs someone who can help him, and he knows Youngbae is the right person... “Bae... I think I’m in love with someone...” he admitted

 

 

     Youngbae almost spat his drink out that he was drinking after what Jiyong said...  he’s eyes widen in shocked... “YOU WHAT??!!!” he exclaimed... He then chuckled and started laughing... “Yah..!!! you almost got me there man...” he said between his laugh ... “you’re improving on your jokes man, but please that kind of joke is a BIG NO to the girls...” he told Jiyong  but his laughter has died down seeing how serious Jiyong is,...  he shook his head lightly... “oh no, you’re joking right...?” he asked as his face turned serious...

 

 

     Jiyong let out an audible sigh...“bae, I’m serio-“ but he stop when someone barged in... He looked up to the person who just arrived with a frown on his face...

 

 

     “Hyung???!!!”  Youngbae stood up nervously seeing his hyung making his way towards them... “Hyung what are yo-”

 

 

     “you bastard!” TOP muttered angrily as soon as he reached them and grabbed Jiyong’s shirt, pulling him up forcefully... “YOU ING BASTARD!!!” He shouted before punching the shock Jiyong on his face...

 

 

     “Hyung!”  everything happened so fast that even Youngbae could only stand and watched Jiyong’s body  fell on the couch... just like Jiyong, he was also shocked to see what their hyung just did... they’ve never seen him angry... he then ran towards TOP who is moving closer to  Jiyong.... “Hyung!!!” he called out and grabbed TOP’s arm to stop him...

 

 

     “Let go of me Youngbae...” TOP gritted his teeth while glaring at Jiyong...

 

 

     Youngbae stood in front of TOP to stop him from beating Jiyong... “Hyung! What’s wrong with you?” he asked

 

 

     Jiyong who just recover from the schock felt a tinge of pain on his lips... he touch his lips and saw a blood on his hand... he then looked up just to see his hyung fuming in anger... “ WHAT THE IS YOUR PROBLEMM HYUNG!”

 

 

     “WHAT THE IS MY PROBLEM!!! HUH!!!” TOP shouted while trying to break free from Youngbae....

 

 

     “Hyung... calm down...” Youngbae nervously said , holding his hyung’s arm tightly... he then turned to face Jiyong... “and you Ji, just shut up, ok...” he told his bestfriend... 

 

 

     “YOU ING ASKING ME WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!...” TOP seethed with anger and sucessfully pushed Youngbae away from him....  he then took something out from his jacket pocket... “YOU ARE MY ING PROBLEM.... AND THIS...!!!!”  He shouted angrily and throw the pictures on Jiyong’s face...

 

 

     Jiyong’s eyes widen seeing the photos scattered on the floor... he felt his body froze...  the photos were him and Sohee, kissing... “how did he found out? Who took the photos?” he thought

 

 

     Youngbae is numbly staring on the photos scattered on the floor... he slowly picked up one photo to make sure he’s seeing it right... he clenched his fist seeing the photo clearly... Now, he understood why their hyung is behaving wildly and scary...

 

 

     “how  could you do this to Dara!” TOP’s angry voice snapped them out of their thoughts... “she left but she begged you to trust her and wait for her... but what did you do?! You cheated on her?!”

 

 

     Jiyong  face TOP guiltily...“Hyung-“

 

 

     TOP grabbed him up again... “Tell me Jiyong...” he said with so much anger on his voice... “ Tell me that it’s not what I’m thinking on the pictures... tell me!!!”... though he clearly knew the answer, he’s still hoping that Jiyong will deny what’s on the picture and his feeling for Dara hasn’t change at all... Jiyong is like a brother to him, and he wanted to protect him... but how could he protect him if Dara and Bom were both involved? He’s angry because he doesn’t know how he could defend Jiyong...

 

 

     “I-I’m sorry—“ but before Jiyong could  even finish, a punch already landed on his face  again making him stumble on the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter