B2: THE ACCOMPLICE (part 2)

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    "She did all of that?".... Taeyon looked up at her incredulously...."And she have the nerve to hurt you like that? What a !...." 

 

    "That's why I always told you, some people are shameless...." Sandy answered while checking her new polished fingernails,  not even bothering to look at her donsaeng

 

    "Sandy unnie, Can I visit your twin sister? I just want to pay a respect to her....".... Taeyon sincerely requested. She owe so much to the Parks, and the least she could do is to be loyal  and thankful to them until she die... 

 

   Sandy face her with a smile....  "Of course.... you can, but finish all your schedules first...."

 

    Taeyon nod in understanding , "But unnie..... about the thing that you asked me-"

 

    "Don't worry, you only have to do one thing...." Sandy responded calmly yet Taeyon could still smell danger on her voice that sent chills down her spine....

 

    "but what if you get hurt in the end?....".... Taeyon continued with worry. She'll do everything for them, if they need her help she will help without asking for anything, even if her career  is at stake she'll do it, even if it will make her look bad to others she'll still do it because asking her help is nothing compared to what they've done to make her successful in life, but she also needs to make sure  that what she's about to do won't hurt her unnie in the end....

 

    But Sandy just gave her a dangerous smirk.... "Have you forgotten who I am, Taeyon-ah?...." she asked with so much confidence.... "No one can hurt me, not even Byul unnie...."

 

    "But Unni-"

 

    "Sshhh...." Sandy cut her off.... " Don't think too much and don't think about anything else. Just do what I asked you and I'll do the rest. And in order to do that you have to think of a way to make her come back, you just fired her...."

 

   Taeyon heave a sigh of defeat....  "Don't worry about that. Even if I fire her many times, she's still going to come back to me and ask for forgiveness even if she crawls.... that's how important this job is for her. Now I understand why she can't lose this job...."

 

   "Because she can't find any job. It'll be hard for her to find any job...."Sandy told her.... "Byul unnie cornered her that gave her no choice to just stay with you...."

 

    "Yeah, so don't worry, I'm sure later that will come and talk to me to ask for forgiveness....." Taeyon replied with so much disgust....

 

    Just then, a knock on the door was heard,.... "Taeyon-ah, can I disturb you?" Taeyon's manager's voice was heard and opens the door.... "Taeyon-ah can I talk to you? you look calm right now so I think it's okay to talk to you right?"

 

    "what is it???? " Taeyon glared at her manager  though she knew what they're going to talk about.....

 

    "Come here...." Her manager pulled Sohee beside her with an apologetic look on her face.... " Taeyon-ah, before you get mad can you please listen to her first?"

 

    Taeyon rolled her eyes and whispered.... "Speaking of the devil-...."

 

    "Yah.... watch your mouth. Words like that shouldn't come out to an idol like you...."Sandy softly laughed while her staring to the newcomers....

 

    "What do you want?" Taeyon asked with irritation....

 

    "Taeyon-ah, yes she did wrong, but do you really have to fire her? Can't we at least talk about it first?...." the manager started.... "Ms. Park, I apologize on her behalf-"

 

    "Are you her manager unnie?"Taeyon cut her off.... "why are you the one doing the talking instead of her?"

 

    The manager paused for a moment, surprised in witnessing the behavior she have never seen in Taeyon,

 

    "Ms. Taeyon....," Sohee spoke, getting everyone's attention.... " I-I'd like to apologize for what happened earlier.... I'm really sorry...." she then snapped her head towards the woman she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter