DECISION PART 2

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    FROM: Jiyong

    TO: Sohee

 

                Hi... This Youngbae. Can we talk? I’m here at Jiyong’s house. I’ll wait for you.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

     Sohee heaved a deep sighed as she stood in front of Jiyong’ house...  she was hesitating to meet Youngbae because she’s trying to avoid Jiyong... but the thought of Youngbae texting her for the first time made her think that he really has something important to say to her...

 

 

     She carefully key in the code since Youngbae messaged her the passcode on Jiyong’s door...  she bit  her lip as she slowly peered through the door... “Youngbae-shii...???” she softly called,.. but no one answer her back... “maybe he’s in the living room. But what if Jiyong is there?... of course Jiyong is there this is his house...” she thought... she then open the door widely and slowly walk inside... “Youngbae-shii...” she called again hoping someone will answer...

 

 

     She keeps on walking until she saw a familiar man sitting on the couch...  “Jiyong...”... she wanted to call his name loudly but she refrain herself from doing the things she’s not allowed... She furrowed her eyebrows when her gaze landed on the scattered beer on the floor...... she took a few deep breaths to calm herself before walking towards him... her heart beat faster as she stood in front of him... She wanted to cry of happiness for seeing him again... she missed him, but she could only watch him from afar... “Jiyong... Where is Youngbae? And why are you drinking?” she asked, her tone is serious yet worried....

 

 

     But Jiyong just continue drinking his beer instead of answering the woman in front of him...

 

 

     “Yah, where is Youngbae?” Sohee tried to asked again but he’s still not answering her... She wanted to talk to Youngbae so that she could leave immediately, but Jiyong is so stubborn to answer her... “maybe he’s mad at me that’s why he’s not talking or even looking at me...” she thought...  She sighed in defeat...“Fine, it seems like you dont want to talk to me... Just tell Taeyang that I came but he’s not around... I’m leaving-“

 

 

     “No...” Jiyong immediately held her wrist before she can even move... “please, don’t leave...”

 

 

     Sohee stiffened at his touch... she look down to face him making her heart beat rapidly because seeing his face closely makes her weak, And this was what she dreaded the most....  “what did you say?”

 

 

     Jiyong stood up without leaving her gaze... “Youngbae left already....” he softly answered... “I’m the one who texted you...”

 

 

     Sohee frowned in confusion...“W..what did you say?”

 

 

     “I’m sorry...” Jiyong looked at her apologetically... “I can’t think of any way for you to come and see me... I really want to talk to you... to see you...”

 

 

     “are you drunk?”... Sohee hissed... “stop this bull...”

 

 

     “let’s talk...”

 

 

     “we already talked!” Sohee blurted out in irritation... “what do you still want from me...? isn’t it clear that I don’t want to see you Jiyong...”

 

 

     “Sohee please-“

 

 

     “Stop making this hard for me Jiyong!...” Sohee gritted her teeth... “It’s already painful Jiyong, so please.... please help me and stop hurting me anymore...” she said before turning around to leave...

 

 

     “No...”... Jiyong immediately hugged her from behind to stop her from leaving... “Don’t leave please.. please stay...” he asked, pleading...

 

 

     His voice sent shivers all over Sohee’s body, and this is not helping Sohee... “J..Jiyong... let me go...”...  she needs to leave... she needs to escape from him because she might regret what will happen if she stay longer...

 

 

     Jiyong shook his head... “No... please stay...” it was more of a plea rather than a simple request as he continued hugging her from behind....

 

 

     This was what she afraid of... how can she let him go if he wanted her to stay...“Jiyong...” Sohee then successfully his arms around her and turned to face him... “what’s your problem?” she exclaimed in frustration...

 

 

     “I like you...!!!” Jiyong shouted... “I like you that’s my problem...”

 

 

     Sohee looked at him wide eyed... she felt her soul just left her body, she can’t move, she can’t even utter a single words... “D..did I hear it r..right?”...

 

 

     Jiyong held her shoulder , while looking deeply into her eyes... “ I think I’m in love with you...” he sincerely confessed ...

 

 

     “I love you...”.... His words resonating inside her head... The tears she was holding the entire time poured incessantly just because of that 3 words... the words that she’s been waiting to hear from him... the words she thought she could never hear from him... she already lose hope but now it’s already happening... those 3 words just healed her broken heart... her heart is beating faster, faster that she wanted to jump of happiness, if only... if only he’s not committed with someone... Sohee couragely looked at him like he have completely lost his mind...“W... what are you s...saying Jiyong?” she stuttered nervously... why does he have to ruin everything... why does he have to tell her those thing when it’s already too late for them...  “You’re just drunk Jiyong...”

 

 

     Jiyong shook his head... “No... I’m not drunk... I know what I’m saying...” he said as he cupped her face with his both hands... “I kept on thinking about you these past few days... I dont know when my feelings for you started but one day I just felt scared of losing you... of not seeing you again...” he told her with tears on his eyes...

 

 

     “Jiyong, stop this...” Sohee’s  voice came in as firm but a little shaken... she wanted him stop so they could go on their seperate ways after their talk... she wanted him stop so that she could not change her decision...

 

 

     Jiyong wipe the tears on Sohee’s eyes... “I’m getting crazy... thinking about you leaving me is just making me go crazy...” he said before giving her a soft peck on her lips...

 

 

      Sohee stiffened when she felt Jiyong’s lips on her...... her eyes widen in shocked without knowing what to do...  tears started to fall from her eyes again... again, she was defeated by her feellings... she’s following her heart again knowing that she will hurt someone again... “Y..you have a f...fiancee Jiyong...” her voice is full of worries...... “what will happen to unnie if I stay?” she thought painfully...

 

 

     “I know, that’s why I need you to stay and fight for our happiness... fight with me...” Jiyong told her... “ I love you Sohee... please believe me...” he pleaded desperately... he knows he will lose some of his friends because of his decision, but he doesn’t care as long as Sohee chose to stay by his side...

 

 

     “J...Jiyong...” Sohee said between her sobs...  how can she refused the man she love? How can she stay away when her man is asking her to stay...?

 

 

     “sshhhh...” Jiyong hushed her... he leaned his forehead on her, their noses touching....“I love you so much... so please stay...” he sincerely asked.... “please Sohee....”

 

 

     Sohee looked at him with so much confusion... confused on what she should do? But seeing the pain, desperation and sincerity on his eyes, how could she say no to him? How could she say no to the man who told her that he love her?...  after so much thinking she realized that she’d been selfless... that she’s always thinking of Dara, that she always took the pain for her... and that she’s willing to let him go for her...  it’s not her fault if Jiyong fell for her... She was hoping for Jiyong to love him but she gave up that idea after knowing who is Dara to his life... she knows she will hurt Dara, but is it wrong for her to be happy?... “For now I’ll choose my happiness...”   she thought before giving him a small nod......

 

 

     Jiyong sighed in relief... he smiled and without saying anything, he leaned down and claimed her lips. Sohee immediately responded to him. She kissed him back and her hands ran up to his shoulders up to his nape. Jiyong, on the other hand, wrapped his arms around her waist and started to moved until he reached his room. The two spend their night together with pure happiness forgetting the problems that they may cause and face....

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

     “Bom! What is your problem?” TOP blurted out in irritation as he follows Bom on her room... after the confrontation he had with Jiyong, he went straight to the Park’s mansion where Bom is currently staying. When Bom saw him, she didn’t say anything. She’s just giving him a cold treatment and not talking to him no matter how much he tries to talk to her... “Yah PARK BOM!” he shouted

 

 

     Bom stopped from walking and turned her head sharply to face her boyfriend... she glared at him... she’s actually mad at him for not telling her about the pictures...

 

 

     “what is your problem?” TOP asked innocently with his deep voice

 

 

     “You...” Bom muttered angrily... “you are my problem...”

 

 

     TOP furrowed his eyebrows trying to remember if he did something wrong that made her angry... “What did I do this time?”

 

 

     Bom crossed her arms over her chest, as she continue glaring at him... “tell me Choi seunghyun, are you hiding something from me?” she questioned

 

 

     TOP suddenly gulped in nervousness, he then shook his head... “A-ani...” he lied hoping Bom will believe him...

 

 

     Bom raised a brow, pissed off... “so you’re not planning on telling me about the photos of your friend and that Sohee kissing?!!!”

 

 

     TOP’s eyes widen in shock... “what? How did y-“ he paused remembering that Bom knows the password of his email... “stupid... how come I forgot that she knows my password...” he thought... “babe, let me explain-“

 

 

     “ok go explain...”....

 

 

     TOP sighed in defeat... she already know so it’s useless to lie again... “Yes, I don’t have plans on telling you about this beause I knew you’re going to react like this...” he answered truthfully... “so please, we dont want this problem to reach Dara or even Byul noona, so please stay out of this... I will handle this one... I already talked to Jiyong so you dont have to worry...” he explained

 

 

     “arasso,” Bom agreed right away... “but make sure that friend of yours won’t hurt Dara... and make sure that girl wont be the reason for Dara’s tears... or else I will kill them both...” she threatend

 

 

     ....“what’s wrong with you and Sohee? I don’t understand why you hate her so much...”  TOP asked out of curiousity...

 

 

     Bom curled her hands into fist after hearing his question... “they already hurt Dara before... I won’t let them hurt her now...”

 

 

     TOP frowned in confusion... “what do you mean?”.....

 

 

     Bom looked at him worriedly... should she tell him who is Sohee in Dara’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter