RIGHT FROM WRONG

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           “YOU WHAT!!!!????” Hyuna yelled angrily not minding if she caught the attention of the costumers inside the coffee shop... she looked at her friend disbelievingly who just confessed all the things that happened between her and Jiyong...  and when she found out about the kiss,  she suddenly wants to slap her friend...

 

 

          “Hyuna...listen to me...” Sohee  softly called, trying to calm her bestfriend who is on the verge of killing her already... She called Hyuna to meet her because the pain she’s feeling is already to much that she can’t handle, and she needs her bestfriend’s comfort... and that comfort she wanted turns to scolding...

 

 

          “What the hell Sohee!!!” Hyuna exclaimed in frustration, as she facepalmed herself out of anger.

 

 

          Sohee looked down, feeling hurt that her bestfriend cant understand her... “H-Hyuna...” she called sadly and began to sniff... “ I tried... you know I tried...-“

 

 

          “No!...” Hyuna slammed her hands down onto the table silencing Sohee... “You didn’t try Sohee... you didn’t, because if you did you wouldn’t be this miserable in front of me right now, ... I wouldn’t be this mad at you right now, and most of all you wouldn’t have lead Jiyong to cheat on your Unnie..” she said through gritted teeth...

 

 

          Sohee looked up, meeting Hyuna’s glare... “He didn’t cheat-“

 

 

          “Yes he did!” Hyuna cut her off, totally pissed off with her friend’s craziness... “he just did... the moment he kissed you... the moment you both kissed... that unforgettable moment of yours is the time he cheated on Dara unnie...”... she almost choked upon mentioning Dara’s name... she felt sorry for her because she don’t deserve what her friend and Jiyong did behind her back...

 

 

          Hearing the truth from her friend, Sohee looked down and choked down a sob... “t-that’s not my intention...” she tried to explain before looking up again to meet her gaze...  “ I-I planned that trip to build a beautiful memory of him before I say my g-goodbye to him... before I can let him go...”

 

 

          “before you can let him go?” Hyuna repeated, glaring at her... “so tell me,after accomplishing your stupid plan, can you now let him go?” she asked, getting pissed as hell…

 

 

          Sohee bit her lips guiltily...

 

 

          Hyuna  heaved a deep sighed, she already knew the answer just by looking at her bestfriend’s face... “ You can’t right?” she asked bitterly... “ because the moment you kissed, you already fell deeply for him... deeply that you can’t turn your back on him... deeply that you dont care if you’re going to hurt your sister or not...”

 

 

           “No that’s not true...” Sohee shook her head... “you know I can’t and will not hurt her...”

 

 

           Hyuna looked at Sohee disappointedly....“unfortunately you just did....” she told her... “ for now she maybe not hurting, but what if she found out about you kissing her fiance?” she asked knowing the possibility that Dara will eventually find out what they did...

 

 

          “I... I....” Sohee stuttered

 

 

          “this is what I’ve been telling you Sohee...” Hyuna softly said...  she clearly knows that Sohee needs her support at the moment, that she needed her bestfriend but she can’t just sit there and listen to her craziness, she will not tolerate her friends wrong doings that might ruin a perfect and happy relationship....  “ I told you  to stay away from him... from them...”

 

 

          “Sohee...Dara unnie is already living a good life, and we both know she deserves it...” Hyuna told her... hoping that Sohee will wake up from her impossible dream...  “ and I know she’s happier now because she has now someone whom she can lean on... so please don’t take that happiness away from your sister... huh...”

 

 

          Sohee looked at her and nodded...   though Hyuna didn’t support her feelings towards Jiyong, she understands because she clearly knows that Hyuna only wants the best for her,... She snapped out of her trance when her phone started to ring... she bit her lips nervously  after seeing the name of the caller... shen looked  up to meet Hyuna’s  gaze... “it’s J-Jiyong...”

 

 

          Hyuna’s face turned serious again after hearing Jiyong’s name... “Don’t answer it....” she ordered, hoping that Sohee will listen ...

 

 

          Sohee  glanced back at her phone again thinking of what to do...

 

 

          “I’m warning you Ahn Sohee don’t yo-“ But Hyuna stopped when she saw Sohee heaved a deep breathe and answer the call...

 

 

           “H-hello...” Sohee answered while looking at Hyuna apologetically...  Hyuna just sighed in defeat  while leaning back on her seat...

 

 

          “Now....” Sohee said... “arasso... I’m coming.... bye...”

 

 

          Hyuna raised a brow after hearing her conversation with him... “I told you not to answer his call... and what do you mean by your coming?” she muttered angrily

 

 

          “He wanted to see me...” Sohee answered truthfully... “he said he have something important to tell me...”

 

 

          “Don’t go...”Hyuna told her... “stop this Sohee... stop seeing him... you’re just hurting yourself and soon you’re going to hurt your Unnie...”

 

 

          Sohee sadly smile at her... “I will meet him because I also have something important to tell him....” she answered... “I told you I can’t hurt Dara unnie right?”

 

 

          “Sohee-“

 

 

          Sohee nods at her with tears b into her eyes... “I will meet him to say goodbye...” She said... “ you’re right I need to stop... even though it hurts... I need to stop everything... I need to let him go before everything gets  worse...”...

 

 

          “are you sure Sohee... Will this be the last?” Hyuna asked...  “Because I’m telling you, I will forget that you’re my friend if you still going to continue your stupidness...”

 

 

          Sohee nodded... “I will leave him with no regrets, because I know he’s on someone who will love and take good care of him...” she answered, with tears falling from her eyes...

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

          “...!!!” Jiyong cursed in frustration. He’s supposed to be working on his office but his mind is busy thinking of someone... someone he haven’t seen for a week... someone he can’t forget after the kiss they’d shared.... “Sohee.... what have you done to me...” he whispered...

 

 

          Instead of worrying and thinking about Dara, he’s mind and heart keeps on looking for Sohee. He himself can’t even understand what’s happening to him... “maybe I’m thinking of her too much because of the sudden kiss that happened? Maybe I’m just worried that she might think of me differently after that day, she might mis interpret everything and I need to apologize for that... yeah Jiyong... you just need to see her to clear some misunderstanding...” Jiyong thought

 

 

          “Ji...” Jiyong flinched upon hearing that soft voice he longed to hear....  he’s head snapped to her direction, giving her his sweetest smile... a sweet smile that he only shown to Dara...

 

 

          “Sohee...” he softly called while looking at her making her way towards him... all the confusions and questions that running through his head were all gone just by seeing her... and his feeling at the moment, is purely happiness...

 

 

          Sohee hesitantly stood in front of Jiyong, not leaving his gaze...  she wanted to cry, but she can’t...  she don’t want to be emotional... she don’t want to cause a drama between them... “Be strong Sohee... this will be the last...” she thought...

 

 

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter