B2: GAME BEGINS

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

 

 

 

 

 

     

 

 

 

 

"WHAT?!!!!" Sandy snapped at her cousin who's been staring at her quietly. She's having her breakfast when Bom joined her.... " I can't even swallow my food becausev of your stares. So tell me what's in that head of yours that you wanted to tell me!"

 

     "I'm needed in Japan...."....Bom started with a worried yet serious voice........ "I need to meet some investors and attend some meetings....

 

     "Then go!"Sandy rolled her eyes in annoyance.... "I can't believe you're bothering me with your stares just because of simple matter! "....

 

     "It's not that simple Sandy!....".... Bom retorted sharply at Dara.... "I just can't go to Japan just like that...." ....

 

     "And why?...." Dara questioned as she's starting to get pissed as hell.... Bom is acting strange which she never seen when they were still in New York, and yet she's trying to understand her but she has a limit in understanding people, and she already reached that limit. Bom is already over reacting to everything she does, and she hates it....

 

     "Because of you....I just can't leave you here all alone....", Bom's eyes is full of worries thinking of just leaving Sandy all alone,.... "Why don't you just come with me to Japan?"

 

      Sandy looked at Bom like she have completely lost her mind.... "Are you crazy?!"

 

    "Or why don't you pay Byul unnie a visit while I'm away".... Bom went on with desperation....

 

     Sandy face palmed herself out of anger.... Her patience level is not enough to handle her cousin.... "Bommie, can you please stop over reacting to everything I do or will do. And will you stop acting like a mother to me-"

 

    " Then stop acting like a child!"....Bom exclaimed in frustration...."Do you think I don't know what you're doing....."

 

     "I'm not doing anything...!!!!" Dara shot back

 

    "Yes you are!"

 

     "Can you just please ing stop being paranoid!!!!" Sandy argued loudly.... "you know very well that I hate being controlled. I just got a short freedom from Byul unnie and here you are acting like her. Can't you just give me a peaceful time here and let me enjoy every second of my stay here, because you know that after 6 months I'm not allowed to set my foot again in this country...." she continued, reminding Bom the deal she made with her Byul unnie.

 

     Bom fell silent while looking at Sandy in understanding.... "I understand you Sandy, I do..... It's me that you don't understand. And I know you will never understand...."....

 

    "Bommie..."

 

    "I'm worried Sandy...."....

 

     Sandy snapped her head to the side briefly to calm herself before looking back to her cousin....Bom is a pain in the sometimes but she knew that her cousin loves her very much and is always worried for her.... "You don't have to worry..... Everything is fine. I'm fine." she tried to smile at her to assure her that nothings bad is going to happen

 

     .....  "I know everything is not fine. I have a bad feeling that you're going to do something while I'm away...." Bom thought while staring intently at Dara

 

     "Go to Japan. They need you there...."Sandy told her.... "Don't worry about me. I'll behave, Promise..."

 

     Bom slumped her shoulder in defeat and sighed exasperatedly.... No matter what she do, she knew very well that she's not going to win against Sandy.... "You're really stubborn...."she mumbled.... "I really want to pull your hair!"

 

     Sandy chuckled knowing that she won again.... "I love you too....", she said and hide a dangerous smirked that formed in her lips.... "Finally...."

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

CAFE

 

     "Youngbae-shii?"

 

     Youngbae startled upon hearing a familiar voice. He looked up and blinked, then his eyes widens seeing a person he's not expecting to see.... "S-Sandy noona...."

 

     "May I?"....Sandy asked with  smile while pointing at the vacant chair across him....

 

     Youngbae was shocked for a moment but he gathered his self quickly.....  "uhmmm.... Of c-Course....".....He stood up pulling the chair for her to sit.....

 

     "Thank you....".... Sandy sat comfortably on the chair across Youngbae while carefully placing her coffee on top of the table.

 

     Just then, Youngbae eyes started to look around nervously, and it didn't escape from Sandy's eyes.  .... "you look..... tense.....???? "..... She arched her eyebrows while looking suspiciously at him.... "Are you waiting for someone....?" ....

 

     "H-huh.... A-Ani....".... He answered before averting his eyes to look far away from her scrutinizing eyes.... Lying is not his forte

 

    Sandy leaned back on her seat comfortably..... "Don't worry, I have to meet someone so I'll leave immediately. Just give me some minutes to rest.... it's okay with you right....????"

 

     Youngbae gave her a small nod before answering..... "It's o-okay noona, you can stay as long as you want.... By the way, what are you doing here noona?"..........

 

     Sandy raised her coffee in front of him.... "I love coffee.  I don't have any energy without a coffee in my system...."

 

     Instead of answering, Youngbae just keep his gaze focused on her, watching her every move.... and he can't help but to compare her to his Dara noona..... "Dara noona is very careful on her actions, like she's afraid to make a mistake, but this girl.... this Sandy is careless, that she will do everything what she wants and she doesn't give a to anyone.... " he thought.... "You're really different from her...."....he whispered but enough for Sandy to hear....

 

     Sandy look up from her coffee and stared back at him.... " Dara? of course we're really different....  Are you still thinking that I'm her?"

 

     " I'm sorry..." Youngbae said apologetically.... "It's just that-"

 

     "It's okay, I can't blame you though. No one knew that Sandy Park exist, not until I showed up...." Sandy told him.... "Okay let's stop talking about me. You?  what are you doing here?...."

 

     "Uhm,...." Youngbae pointed his coff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter