Can you be my friend?

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR POV

 

 

     “Hyung, do you find our new classmate pretty?” Seungri spoke up, gaining his hyungs attention. They are  currently waiting for Jiyong to arrive before going to their classroom..

 

 

   Youngbae looked up to face their maknae with a frown on his face... “wae? What are you planning?” he asked instead of answering the maknae’s question...

 

 

     “of course our maknae is planning on how to get inside her skirt...” TOP said with a grin on his face

 

 

     “Aishht....” Seungri hissed... “ I’m just asking... am I that ert to you-“

 

 

     “YES!!!” the three answered in unison...

 

 

     “yah!!!...” Seungri almost yelled ...“For your information, I’m not that ert.. well kind of but not totally ert” he reasoned out

 

 

     “Seungri-ah... just accept the fact that you’re the playboy among us...” Daesung told him

 

 

     Seungri  turned his head sharply to face Daesung... “wae? And you’re not?” he asked

 

 

     But instead of answering... Daesung just shrugged with crossed arms and leaned back on her chair while smirking at him

 

 

     “Yah... you’re also like me before you knew Bom noona and Chaerin...” Seungri said while looking at his hyungs...

 

 

     “at least we’re in a serious relationship right now... unlike you two...” Youngbae said while looking at their maknae and Daesung...

 

 

     “yah! I treat girls nicely...”Daesung answered defensively...

 

 

     “tsk...”

 

 

     “oh....” TOP butted in... “looks like the man we’re waiting is not in a good mood...” he said while looking at Jiyong who is walking towards them... the other member followed his  gaze and frowned seeing Jiyong’s serious face...

 

 

     “any problem?” TOP asked even before Jiyong could sit beside Seungri...

 

 

     “Nothing...” Jiyong sharply answered...

 

 

     “It’s still early and you’re already in a bad mood... what is it this time Mr. Grumpy man?” Youngbae  teased, who doesn’t even care if Jiyong will shout at him...  while Daesung and Seungri whose afraid to Jiyong  chose to just zip their mouth...

 

 

     Jiyong breathe deeply... “just woke up in a bad mood...” he answered

 

 

     “why?” Youngbae asked again... he knew there’s something else

 

 

      Jiyong sighed...“i fell asleep while waiting or Dara last night... and when i woke up, i  just saw  a letter on the table saying that she already left ...” he answered irritably...

 

 

     “Bommie did the same thing...”TOP spoke... “But I woke up early so we have a chance to talk... she said they need to be at Chae’s house to continue their thesis...”

 

 

     “they wont be attending their class today, according to Chae...” Youngbae added

 

 

     Seungri frowned... “I thought dara noona will do the rest after she arrived from New York..”  he suddenly asked earning a deathly glare from Jiyong...

 

 

     “Do you want me to kick your and “do the rest” instead...?” Jiyong asked in a threatening tone.

 

 

     Seungri gulped. “H-hyung... I-I’m just asking...”

 

 

     “Jiyong stop being grumpy... she really wanted to finish that thesis so that she could spend more time with you...” TOP explained, defending Dara. Even him felt what Jiyong is feeling but somehow, he understand why the girls are focusing on their thesis...

 

 

     “yeah, the girls are helping each other to finish that ing thesis as soon as possible...” Youngbae added... “ and you know even if Dara told them that she will do the rest, Chae and Bom would still help her...”

 

 

     “oh... Hyung it’s already time for our next class...” Daesung butted in while looking at his watch...

 

 

     Youngbae stretched his arms before standing... “ok then, let’s go now....” he said grabbing his bag on the table... the others followed him quietly except for Seungri who keeps on talking...

 

 

     Whey they entered their classroom, all the girls greeted them with flirtatious smile on their faces... they sat on their chair as they continue to chat while waiting for their teacher... Jiyong  who didn’t bother to join his friends conversation took his phone out and start typing a message for Dara...

 

 

 

     To: Baby Girl

                            I miss you baby... why didn’t you wake me up before you left? Do you want me fetch you later?.....

 

 

 

 

         He then sent the message to dara...  while waiting for her reply, he look outside the window and sighed thinking of Dara. after a minute of waiting... his phone starts to vibrate

 

 

 

 

     To: Baby Boy

                           I miss you too baby boy... Mianhe I don’t want to disturb your sleep.... you don’t have to fetch me... and ill be home early... we’ll have dinner together.... :-)

                           I love you baby boy...... :-)

 

 

 

     Jiyong suddenly smiled... while he’s typing his reply to Dara he felt someone staring at him... knowing who it is, he turn to his side and face the culprit... he frowned seein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter