Chapter 1

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

YG UNIVERSITY:

    

     “oppa….!!!!” 


      Students gathered on the lobby especially girls when they saw the famous Bigbang entering their school… Kwon Jiyong, TOP, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri are all popular in their school. Girls admired them, stalked them, dreaming to be their future girl… dreams that will never happen….


     “good morning oppa…!!!!” girls greeted, hoping the boys would notice them, or even  just a glance…


     Seungri, who’s in a good mood just wave at them, while the other members just keep on walking, ignoring the girls around them…  it happens every morning, and the boys were already used to it…


     TOP’s phone suddenly rang… he looked at the caller and smiled…. “good morning babe….” he sweetly answered to  the love of his life named Park Bom… he is a popular playboy before and he hates commitment, but everything changed when he met Park Bom… now, he’s like a puppy following her girlfriend’s order… but it’s okay with him, as long as she’ s happy..


     “you’re here? Where?” TOP asked…. “arasso, we’re on our way there…Bye…” he said, ending the call…


     “they’re here?” Youngbae asked TOP, who is walking beside Kwon Jiyong


     TOP nodded… “neh,”


     “I thought they’re doing their thesis and they will be gone for 3 days?” Daesung asked…


     TOP shrugged… “I don’t know… let’s just meet them at the canteen…”


     “canteen?..” Seungri repeated… “Aigoo, Bom noona is eating again- OUCH!!!” he shouted in pain when TOP smacked his head…

 
     “what’s wrong with her eating addiction? Do you want to die?” TOP threatened…


     Seungri shook his head… “no hyung… I’m just joking….” he said and distance himself from TOP… as he continue to walk, he noticed his Jiyong hyung being quiet…. “Jiyong hyung why are you so quiet today?”


     But instead of answering, Jiyong just gave him a deathly glare, telling him to mind his own business…


     Seungri frowned… “what? I’m jus----OUCH!!!!!” he didn’t finish talking as he received another smacked in the head again by TOP…


     “Hyung!!!! what was that for…” Seungri asked while massaging his head…


     “Just shut up….” TOP answered and walks beside Jiyong….


     Seungri stops from walking and just look at his hyungs… “aigoo, I’m just asking----mmmmmmm” Youngbae stopped him from talking anymore by covering his mouth


     Youngbae give him a warning look… “do you really want to die now? He‘s not in the mood so just shut your mouth…” he warned him


     Seungri just breathe deeply… “what’s with them today? Aigoo… they keep on hitting me! Do I look like a punching bag?” he asked himself…


     Some girls then stood in front of him with a worried look… “o-oppa, are y-you o-okay?”  one of the girls asked nervously …


     Seungri faced them and smiled… “n-neh, im okay don’t worry…”


     “oh my god!!! He smiled at me…” the girl whispered to her friend, giggling….


     “oppa…” another  girl called… “are you sure you’re okay… I can massage your head if you want….”


    Seungri steeped back… “ani, I-it’s okay…. Really”


     “but oppa-”


     “he is okay girls…bye” Taeyang butted in, dragging Seungri with him, leaving the girls in awe….


     The girls then squealed in happiness….  “Kyakk!!!!!”


     “Oh my gosh…. He talked to me…”


     “he smiled at me…..”


     “I wish TOP oppa keeps on hitting Seungri oppa, so that we  could talk to them….”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


CANTEEN:

 

 

     “Arghhh!” Bom yelled tiredly as she sat on the chair… “I really hate doing thesis….”… she complained


     “don’t worry unnie, we just need to do some revision… then TADA!!!! We’re done….!!!!” CL told her


     “yeah we’re done if the professor’s reject our thesis again….” Bom said… “aigoo…. Why are they making it hard for us….”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter