B2: BAD SIDE????

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

     Chaerin frowned as she roamed her eyes to the girl sitting across her..... "are you okay, Bom unnie?" she asked. Sandy told them to meet her at Bom's favorite cafe and the moment they both arrived, she noticed that Bom is not on her usual self.  She's drinking her coffee in silence but her mind is wandering somewhere....

 

 

     ....  But Bom turned deaf....her silence and the serious expression on her face makes her worried.... "is this about Sandy unnie?".... she continued. 

 

 

     Bom heaved a deep sigh before lifting her gaze and saw CL staring deeply at her.... "Chaerin-ah, I really have a bad feeling about this....I'm still not convince that she's here just because of business...."

 

 

    .....CL quietly sipped her coffee before answering.... "It's already been days since she showed up herself to the boys and since then, all we did is watched her doing some childish things.... No matter what we do or say she won't listen and we can't do anything.... Why? because she's one stubborn girl. " she calmly commented. She already gave up on Sandy's stubbornness ever since she first witnessed how hard headed she is.... "we shouldn't have to worry as long as she's not doing anything that could complicate things...."

 

 

     "I'm going crazy because of that girl...." Bom hissed in frustration....

 

 

     "Now you're making me worried..." Uneasiness filled CL's entire body as she's soon be leaving for the preparations of her wedding....  she didn't tell anyone yet that she already booked a flight to New York. It was a sudden and hard decision for her. because of the things that's going on between her friends she wanted to stay and help Bom to stop Sandy from doing any trouble but she can't say no to Mino's parents when they told her that they need her back in New York as soon as possible..... "How can I leave if you're acting like this?".....

 

 

     Bom stared at her, completely surprised.... "that soon?" she asked with a hint of disappointment.  Now that Minzy left, she actually thought CL will stay longer until their problem is over....

 

 

    CL gave her a small nod.... "I need to start the planning for my wedding...." she answered.... "and I hope everything will be fine before my wedding. I want to see you all on that very special day...."

 

 

     Bom averted her gaze, hiding the hint of sadness that crossed her eyes. CL is one of her trusted friend whom she can rely on everything, a friend whom she depends on, a friend who will always be there for the 3 of them, that she almost forgot that she has her own life and responsibility.... And soon she's going to enter a new chapter of her life with her man beside her.....  she knows she's being selfish if she ask her to stay. After all,  CL deserves to be happy with someone she loves like how she deserves the happiness she has with TOP.

 

 

    .... "Unnie...."

 

 

     Bom shifted her gaze back at CL and tried her best to give her a smile.... "Don't worry Chaerin-ah.... I will take care of that trouble maker. Don't think about anything and just focus on your wedding, ok?" she said trying to give her a peace of mind. She doesn't want her dongsaeng to leave with a heavy heart.... She'd done more than enough for them.....

 

 

     "I don't want to worry, but the way you're behaving right now,....-" CL  paused as she drew a deep breath ,.... "if only I could put her in my luggage...." she  whispered.... "But Bom unnie...."

 

 

     "hmmm?"

 

 

    CL stared at her unnie with a serious expression....  " if you think  what she doing is getting out of hand and she's out of control, you know there's one person whom you should call to stop her right?"....

 

 

     ....  "Chaerin-ah...."

 

 

     ...." call that person if really needed.... he should be responsible for allowing that girl here.... and I'm sure Sandy unnie will listen to him...." CL added in desperation....

 

 

     "Responsible for who?"..... Just then  a familiar voice interrupted the two girls...

 

 

     CL lifted her gaze up and furrowed her eyebrows upon seeing the owner of the voice....  "Seungri?" ....

 

 

     "Am I late?".... Seungri settled himself beside CL with a grin on his face....

 

 

    "What are you doing here?".... Bom asked having her displeased look on her face.

 

 

     Seungri  raises an eyebrow while eyeing the two.... "Hello to you too, Bom noona and Chaerin.... you look really happy to see me huh...." he mockingly speak....

 

 

    "Yah..."

 

 

    "Sandy noona called me early in the morning just to join you guys here..." Seungri explained....

 

 

    "Sandy?".... Bom and CL exchanged glances for a moment.....

 

 

     ...."Did she also asked the boys to join us?" Bom curiously asked

 

 

    "the hyungs are all busy, even if she asked them, they still can't join us..."Seungri simply answered

 

 

     Bom heave a deep sigh.... "That girl..." she muttered angrily... "argh, what is she doing..."....

 

 

    "Ah, by the way noona...."Seungri then directed his gaze to Bom with a serious expression.... "do you know that Jiyong hyung is going to sell the house that he bought for Dara noona?"

 

 

     Suddenly, Bom's mood changed after she heard Seungri said some words that he's not allowed to say. She then eyed him with a deadpan expression....."No, I don't. And I don't really care....."....

 

 

     "But noona-"

 

 

     "Seungri, That's Jiyong oppa's property. He can do whatever he wants to do..." CL voiced out....

 

 

     .... "But he bought that house for Dara noona. That's his gift for her.... for.... their w-wedding...."Seungri continued....

 

 

     Bom's sharp gaze turned to him....  "Seungri, do I look like I care?"her eyes squinted in irrita

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter