PROJECT: DAY 1

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

      Seungri shook his head as he watched his hyungs sitting comfortably in his living room, with TOP messing around... he received a call from Jiyong telling him that they’re coming over to his house and that he needs to call Sohee and ask her to come over... the boys (or Jiyong) decided to start doing their essay project, and they agreed to do it on Seungri’s house... Seungri wanted to refuse but Jiyong ended the call before he can even complain... he tried to call him again but Jiyong didn’t answer, same goes to others...

 

 

      Seungri stomped his feet as he walked towards them... “ TOP hyung, stop messing around... stop throwing anything on the floor... aisshhttt...” he whined in annoyance...

 

 

     Youngbae who is busy watching the movie, looked up to face their maknae... “yah Seungri... you could  just ask the ahjumma to clean your house later...”

 

 

     “But she just cleaned the house earlier...” Seungri answered back in frustration...

 

 

     “then asked her again... what’s the problem with that? ” TOP butts in, sitting beside Jiyong who is busy on his phone again...

 

 

     “but hyu-“

 

 

     “yah Seungri-ah, if you don’t want us here you could’ve just tell us....” daesung exclaimed, glaring at him...

 

 

      Seungri sighed in frustration... “hyung, it’s not that-“

 

 

     “Wae? Are you expecting some chicks today that’s why you don’t want us here?” TOP asked, crossing his arms and leaned back on the couch, grinning

 

 

     “yah Seungri” Youngbae called... “stop complaining because we’re here to do our project-“

 

 

     “who’s complaining?” Jiyong suddenly spoke making the 4 to looked at him.. “who?” he repeated  as he snapped his head to Youngbae’s direction. He then saw him pointing at Seungri... Jiyong then glared at Seungri...

 

 

      Seungri gulped as he looked away...“uhm...”

 

 

     “why are you complaining?” Jiyong asked in a dangerous tone

 

 

     Seungri glance to his other hyungs asking for help but they just smiled at him... he then met Jiyong’s gaze and gulped....

 

 

     Jiyong raised his brow... “now you know the feeling when you suddenly barged into my house without my permission...”

 

 

     Seungri sighed in defeat... “arasso... do anything you want...” he said making TOP and daesung high five each other... “but I thought you’re here to do the project, then why are you watching the movie?” he asked

 

 

     “nah... let’s warm-up a bit before making ourselves busy for the whole day....” Daesung answered , while opening some chips...

 

 

     “yah rat...” Jiyong called. That is his given name to Seungri.... “have you call the new student?” he asked

 

 

     Seungri nods... “neh, I called her after you called me...”

 

 

     “did you give her the right address?” Youngbae asked

 

 

     “neh... she said she knows this place and that she will text me as soon as she arrive in front of my house...” Seungri answered

 

 

     TOP furrowed his brows... “wow, is she a stalker? How come she knows your address” he suddenly asked...

 

 

     Daesung  looked at him and shrugged... “maybe she knows someone from this place...” he answered...

 

 

 

 

     RING!!! RING!!!

 

 

 

     TOP looked at his phone and saw Bom calling him.... “it’s bommie...” he stood up and excused himself to talk to Bom privately

 

 

     Then another phone rang.... Taeyang stood up before answering the call... “hello...” he answered as he distanced himself from others...

 

 

     Jiyong eyed Youngbae as he tighten his grip on his phone waiting for his baby girl to call him...

 

 

     “whoah... why are they talking to them privately?... it’s just Bom noona and Chaerin... tsk....” seungri murmured

 

 

     “privacy maknae... privacy....” Daesung answered

 

 

     “but wait...” Seungri said as he drifted his gaze to Jiyong... “ their girls called them, meaning they are having their free time now, but why is that dara noona hasn’t call Jiyong hyung?” he asked innocently

 

 

     Daesung who’s busy watching the movie suddenly give Jiyong a glance. His eyes widen seeing how their hyung is giving their maknae a deathly glare... he then face Seungri and whacked his head

 

 

     “ouch Hyung!” Seungri whined

 

 

     “you really can’t shut that mouth of yours huh... do you really want to die?” Daesung asked in a low voice

 

 

     “hy-“ Seungri stopped seeing Jiyong glaring at him... he gulped realizing on what he just did... he glanced at daesung asking for help but daesung just looked away...

 

 

     “yah, maknae you really want to die huh...” Jiyong spoke in a dangerous tone...

 

 

     “hyung, I-I didn’t m-mean...” He then stopped when he heard the doorbell rang... he then stood up... “h-yung i think that’s the new student...” he said and immediately ran towards the door...

 

 

     “...” Jiyong cursed, throwing his phone beside him.

 

 

     Daesung turned to face Jiyong nervously... “H-hyung... don’t w-worry, noona will call you for  sure...m-maybe after the call of Bom noona and Chaerin to the hyungs...”

 

 

     But instead of answering, Jiyong just leaned back and closed his eyes... trying to calm him self

 

 

Meanwhile:

 

 

     ...  “god... whoever you are thank u for coming on the right time... your my savior....” he thought while walking towards his gate....   he excitedly open the gate and his eyes widen in surprise to see the person in front of him....  “noona, dara noona...”

 

 

      Dara smiled at him... “annyeong Seungri-ah...” she greeted... but her smile disappeared seeing Seungri’s face... “why? You looked like you’d seen a ghost....” she asked, frowning

 

 

     “noona...” Seungri then held both of her shoulders like he’s gonna cry ...

 

 

     Dara looked at him, puzzled.... “yah!.. What’s wrong with you?” she asked... she then gave him a knowing smirk ...  “you made my Jiyong angry again didn’t you?”

 

 

     Seungri gave her a small nods... “Noona, I didn’t mean to, promise....” he answered... he then gave her a warm smile... “but you just saved me because you’re here....”

 

 

     Dara raised a brow... “what did you do this time, huh?” she asked

 

 

     Seungri sighed,... “Hyung is mad at me because I asked why you didn’t call her, since Bom noona and Chaerin are now talking to the hyungs....” he explained, pouting

 

 

     “is that so?” dara said grinning.... “aigoo my Jiyongie...”

 

 

     “noona, go to him now... palli...” Seungri then pulled her inside,... “and make him calm down... okay?”....

 

 

     “pssshh, lower your voice, I came here to surprise him...” Dara said, winking at him... “by the way, help me carry these bags... I bought foods for all of you...” she said giving the bags to Seungri...

 

 

     She quietly walked behind Seungri towards the living room with a smile on her face... she really wanted to see Jiyong, good thing the girls agreed to let her buy a food for them...

 

 

     “Yah! Maknae what ta—oh noo----“ daesung then stopped from talking when he saw Dara and Seungri signaling him to keep quiet... he then glance to Jiyong before he stood up and sit to the other couch....

 

 

     Seungri place the bags on the center table and sat beside daesung quietly, while eyeing Dara...

 

 

     Dara stood in front of Jiyong and stared at his face... she really missed him and she knows he does, that’s why they’re doing their best to finish their thesis so they could spend more time with their boys... her smile grew wider as she bit her lower lip before sitting on his lap...

 

 

     “what th-“  Jiyong opened his eyes, ready to kill the person on his lap, but his eyes widened seeing his baby girl smiling at him... “d-dara?” he stuttered

 

 

     Dara wrapped her arms around Jiyongs neck... “Surprise...” she said before pulling him for a kiss...

 

 

     “mmm...” Jiyong moaned, wrapping his arms on her waist, pulling her body closer to him, not minding the two pair of eyes watching them...

 

 

     Seungri and Daesung gulped and looked away....

 

 

     Dara then pulled away and cupped Jiyong’s face... “missed me?” she asked, giving him a quick peck on the lips...

 

 

     Jiyong nod and smiled at her...

 

 

     “ehemm...” Seungri then fake a cough, getting their attention... “uhmm, should we go out?” he softly asked...

 

 

     Dara giggled, facing Jiyong again... “baby, I heard you’re angry at your favorite maknae again?” she said, massaging his temples

 

 

     Jiyong glared at Seungri... “who said he’s my favorite...”

 

 

     Dara lightly hit his arm... “yah! Stop being short tempered.... you’re scaring everyone..” she said

 

 

     Jiyong smiled while staring at Dara’s face... “stop worrying about him okay?” He said, kissing the tip of her nose..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter