NEW FOUND LOVE

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

     The night that Chaerin has been dreaming of has finally come... The best birthday gift she could give to herself is to have a successful  fashion show in her homeland. She doesn't care about the money she gets from creating and making a clothes but the satisfaction and happiness of her clients already paid off all her hard works...

 

     Tears started to brim in her eyes while staring at her own reflection into the mirror in front of her... "Finally, it's coming true... My dreams are finally coming true..."she whispered ...

 

       "Nothing has change... You're still beautiful as ever..."  she then heard a very familiar voice behind her... she looked at the person through the mirror and wipes the tears on her eyes right away.... She slowly turn around to face the man she once love... "Youngbae-ah..." she softly called while staring at him with  admiration as he wears a suit that looks good on him...

 

     Youngbae stood in front of her with a sweet smile on his face... "For you... Congratulation..." he said, handing her the flowers that he personally bought...

 

     CL gladly accepted the flowers... "Thank you...".......

 

     ... "Are you nervous?" Youngbae  asked while staring intently at her ...

 

     She heaved a deep breath before nodding... "A little bit nervous. It's my first time holding a fashion show here in Seoul, and I don't know how Korean people would react to my new collection..."

 

     He gently picked her loose strands of hair and tucked it behind her ear... "You shouldn't be. You're Lee Chaerin after all, the famous designer who puts her heart on all the works she does...."

 

     "Youngbae-ah..."CL called out like she was about to cry before pulling him for a hug... " I was really nervous because Bom unnie and Minzy were not here...  And I'm really glad that you came... " she whispered... Bom and TOP were currently in Singapore for business and same goes for Minzy who is in Japan...

 

     ... " Chaerin-ah...." Youngbae hugged her tightly... "Don't worry, people will love your new collection...."

 

     "aigoo..." CL softly slap his back before pulling away her body away from him... "Yah! is this the only gift that I will receive from you? Today is my birthday and I'm expecting a really expensive gift from you..."

 

     Youngbae chuckled seeing her whining like a baby.... " you will be receiving the most memorable gift from me later..."

 

     "really?" CL lifted her eyebrows with interest... " and what is it?" ...

 

     ...  "you'll know later..." He answered with a smirk on his face...

 

     "make sure that I'll be happy with that gift of yours or else you'll not be receiving any limited clothes from me..." CL narrowed her eyes at him and continued... "Anyway, are you the only one who came? where are the others?"

 

     ..."Seungri and Daesung were talking with some of your guests outside, I guess......" Youngbae answered with a shrugged...  "And.... Jiyong....." his voice laced with worry as he looked straight into her eyes...

 

     CL sensed his worries so she smiled at him... "It's okay Bae..."

 

     ... He looked at her questioningly...  " Is it really okay to you that he's here?" He asked again

 

     CL nodded... "hmm... I'm happy that you're all here. I want to share this moment to all of you..."...

 

     ... "I'm also happy that finally you achieved your dreams with your hard work and dedication.... I'm proud of you..." Youngbae told her while looking at her with so much warmth on his eyes...

 

      CL gave him a small nod... "Yeah, I'm also proud of myself that I made this far..." ...   she then sighed heavily as she recalls all the pain and hardships she had to go through ... "who would have thought that I could accomplished my dream after what happened back then..."

 

     ..."what happened in the past made you a lot stronger and braver...and I'm glad that you fought for what you really wanted in life... you're a successful woman now..."  ....

 

    ...  " what happened in the past made all of us stronger... and look where we are right now.... we're all successful..." CL said with a smile but her voice is hinting sadness...

 

     Youngbae stared at her for a moment before laughing... "why are we being too serious.... it's a happy day for you so we should not think of anything that could make you sad..."..

 

     "You started it..."CL glared at him...

 

     A sudden knock on the door interrupted their sweet talk... they both turned their heads on the door and wait for the person to enter the room

 

     CL furrowed her brows seeing the person but she looks calm....

 

     "O-oh...Ji..." Youngbae called out nervously before giving CL a quick glance...

 

     "Hi..." Jiyong uttered anxiously ... "I'm sorry if I disturb you but can I have just a little bit of your time Chaerin before you start your show?..."...

 

     CL look at him curiously before nodding... "Sure..."...

 

    ......"are you sure it's okay?" Youngbae asked as he totally cares for what she feels...

 

     "It's okay..."CL responded with a calm voice... "you can go now.  I reserved a front row seats for the four of you..."...

 

    Youngbae sighed in relief... he knew she's not lying and pretending that it's okay... "Arasso... we'll talk later okay?" .... he asked

 

    CL nods...  "Of course, you still have my gift... remember I love expensive gift..." she grinned at him........

 

     Youngbae could only shake his head with... "Arasso... I'll go now... Goodluck later " he smiled at her before softly pinching her nose. Then he turned around to face Jiyong... "Ji, I'll just wait for you in our seats..." he told him before walking his way out of the room...

 

     Silence filled the room when Youngbae left. It feels awkward for the both of them since they haven't talk for a long time... CL just stared at him as she waits for him to speak first...

 

     Jiyong heaved a deep breath before meeting CL's stare... "Hi..."he nervously greeted... " I just want to thank you personally for inviting me here..."

 

    ... "And I'm glad you came..."CL sincerely told him... 

 

    "Honestly, I'm nervous right now... I don't know how to start a conversation with you..." he expressed anxiously...

 

     "Do it just like how you do before... It's okay with me..." CL smiled at him...

 

     ... "I want to tell you that I am proud for everything you have achieved in life... and also thank you for inviting me on this very important night of your life... You deserved all the success you have right now...." Jiyong proudly told her

 

      ...... " Thank you..." ........

 

     ... " The truth is, I'm having a cold feet right now..."Jiyong admitted... " I have no right to face you but still I bravely took this chance to meet you again and apologize for everything I've done..."

 

      ... "How have you been these past few years? It's been years since our last talk..."CL suddenly asked, trying to ease the tension he's feeling...

 

     "Good, I guess..."He simply answered...

 

     "How's your company?" ... CL heard from Youngbae the situation of their company... She knew it'll be hard for him to find an investors because of Park Han Byul's connections... She knew from the start that Han Byul is blocking every possible things that can help them... she's still not letting them go....

 

      "Should I really have to answer a question which you already knew...?" Jiyong stared at her with a serious expression...

 

      "I know people who could help-..."

 

    "Don't worry about me..."Jiyong cut her off...

 

    CL let out an audible sigh... "why are you making it hard for yourself when you can easily get help from your friends? Is this how you punished yourself?..." She asked...

 

     "I guess I deserved to suffer like this..." ...

 

      ..... "Do you know what I realized in staying in New York?..." CL questioned him while looking straight into his eyes... "the first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are... so I let go of the painful past and move forward... People change, things go wrong, happens, but life goes on..."...

 

     "Chae..."

 

     "I do remember  how much I loathed you to death 3 years ago, and I was one of the persons who wished you to suffer and live your life like hell because I was also suffering in too much pain... I knew the feeling of living your life like hell but believe me it will just ruin you...,"CL added... "but if you're really planning to ruin yourself then I won't stop you, but do you think Dara unnie will be happy seeing you like this?... "

 

     "I'm punishing myself to pay for every pain I gave her..."Jiyong honestly told her...

 

     CL stared at him with pure sadness... "even when she's dead, you're still hurting her by seeing you like this..."...

 

    Jiyong met her gaze with a heavy heart... "I took someone important to all of you... and I'm sure you'll be more happy if Dara was here, witnessing your success..."he said and gave her a sad smile... "she's so proud of you, do you know that...? "

 

    CL nodded...  " Dara unnie always watched my fashion show events. She didn't even missed  even one of them..."  she said... " wherever Dara unnie is right now, I know she's always watching me with a smile on her face. I know she became more proud of what I've become... "

 

     "Chae-"

 

     "you have to let go of the past..." CL cut him off with sadness on her voice... "all of us suffered because of the past but like I said I learned to let go. It's hard but little by little I learned to accept what really happened... I realized that holding on to the past will just hurt me more so I decided to let go...  Do you think I will make it this far if I'm still holding on to the past?..."

 

      "letting go of the past means that I'm saving myself from the pai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter