MOTHER'S KNOWS BEST

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

 

     Sohee weakly entered Jiyong's house. She looks terrible at the moment, seeing her sister begging infront of her drained her energy.   She thought she could bravely face everyone's anger and hate towards them but she's wrong... she thought she could handle Dara's pain, but she's definitely wrong...

 

     because of too much thoughts on her mind, she didn't notice the two men who's blocking her way, and accidentally bumped her head on one of them....

 

    "Ms. Sohee...."

 

     A surprised gasp escaped through while looking at the two men in front of her.... "W-Who are y-you?..."she stepped back nervously.... " w-why are y-you h-here?

 

     But instead of answering, the two men move to the side, making a way for someone she didn't expect to see...         

 

    Sohee's eyes widen upon seeing the very familiar sophisticated woman walking towards her...  she didn't move and just continued to stare at the woman with wide eyes...."Mrs. K-KKwon....."  

 

     Mrs. Kwon stopped right in front of her with an impassive look and welcomed her with a hard slap against her face.... the force of Mrs. Kwon slap was strong that Sohee toppled back and fell on the floor... "It's Madamme Kwon for you..."

 

     Sohee could only hold her cheeks helplessly with tears falling from her eyes....

 

     "Omma?... " Jiyong suddenly appeared with a surprise look on his face... he didn't expect the sudden visit of his mother and it makes him nervous....

           

     Mrs. Kwon lifted her gaze up to meet her son's eyes.... "Kwon Jiyong...."... she muttered angrily

 

     Jiyong lowered his gaze and his eyes fume in anger upon seeing his girl on the floor, sobbing....... "Omma what did you do?"... he hissed  before walking towards Sohee, but the two men suddenly approached him and block his way from Sohee... "get out of my way..."he dangerously told them...

 

     "Hold him..." Mrs. Kwon strictly ordered while glaring at his son. She won't let her son to get near at Sohee, not until she finish talking to him...

 

     "Omma!" Jiyong breathed, jaw constricting, trying to restrain the anger that's starting to build inside him...... "what are you doing?"...

 

    Mrs. Kwon raised a brow...  "What are you doing Jiyong?.." she asked back, her voice filled with anger... "I left thinking that everything's okay, but then I will find out that my daughter in law is crying in pain right now because of your stupidity!..." she lashed out

 

     "Omma!..."

 

     "Is this the girl why Dara is hurting right now..."Mrs. Kwon asked with so much distaste before facing Sohee, who's now standing in front of her......

 

     Jiyong gritted his teeth in anger... "Omma! don't you dare hurt her or else-" But before he could even finished is sentence, another slap landed on Sohee's face again...

 

     "or else what!..." Mrs. Kwon challenged him

 

     "Omma!!!"... Jiyong shouted angrily... "let me go you ing bastards!"...

 

     Mrs. Kwon continued...  "who do you think you are to ruin Dara's relationship to my son!!!"

 

     Sohee clenched her fist and bravely meet the glare of the woman in front of her..."M-madamme Kwon.... I'm s-sorry..." She apologized... "but I love your son-"then she receive another slap that shut her off..

 

     Jiyong's eyes widen in fear and worry... "Omma!... that's enough!..."...he shouted pleadingly...

 

     Mrs. Kwon shook her head..."Wrong answer..."...she sharply said...  "you're just a commoner, a low life, a gold digger and a that don't belong to my son!"

 

     "Omma! I said enough!"

 

     Mrs. Kwon gave Jiyong a glance before turning her gaze back to Sohee..."I want you out of my sight right now... I don't want this house to be infected by you..."...

 

     "Mada-"

 

     "Go!..." Mrs. Kwon shouted impatiently...

 

      Sohee turned to Jiyong who is looking at her worriedly. He then nod at her, telling her that she should go... She smiled a little before walking her way out of his house...

 

     When Sohee left, Mrs. Kwon started walking towards his son, her eyes blazing in anger... "Now let's talk..."  she said n a venomous tone

 

     " Omma- " but before he could even finish his sentence, a resounding slap landed on his face...

 

     "That's for being a bastard to Dara!..." Mrs. Kwon seethed in anger... "how dare you hurt her!"

 

     "I already ended our relationship omma..." Jiyong reasoned out...

 

     Mrs. Kwon breathed in, restraining her anger... " then get her back..." she muttered

 

     Jiyong shook his head... "No!..."

 

     Mrs. Kwon glared at him..."yes you will!..."she said... "and end everything to your -"

 

    "Stop calling her names omma!..."Jiyong roared, the bodyguards held him tightly, afraid that he could escape... "" I love her... I love her Omma...!" his voice is almost pleading...

 

     Mrs. Kwon looked at him coldly... "leave her..."

 

     "No..."Jiyong answered... " if you really care for Dara then stop this..."

 

     "what are you saying!...?" Mrs. Kwon asked... " of course I care for Dara that's why I'm protecting what's hers!"... she explained...

 

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter