THE PAST (part 1)

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   Dara heaved a sigh while looking outside the window with so many thoughts running into her mind… she’s in a café near her school, waiting for someone… some one related to her past which she already buried along time ago…

 


     “why? Why do I have to see you again? Why now when everything is okay…” she kept on asking herself ever since the encounter she had with Sohee… the moment she saw her, she felt like the world stopped spinning and all the memories of her past keeps on coming back to her.. She was too shocked to say a word and everything happened so fast that she didn’t even know Sohee already ran away from them… she was not on herself when their friends re their table and Jiyong even asked them about Sohee, good thing Bom is there and made up a lie….

 


     It bothered her seeing Sohee again… she doesn’t want anything to do with Sohee, hell, she doesn’t even want to see her or talk to her…  but since they are in the same school, Dara is worried that everything that she hide about her past  for so long will be exposed easily… that’s why she needs to clear out something with her. She’s already carrying the name of the PARK and she can’t let Sohee’s appearance ruin that name… 

 


     “U-unnie…”….

 


     …Dara flinched hearing that voice again, but she kept a steady gaze outside the window… she needs to calm down her self first before facing the girl… she wont let her see that they still have an effect on her… she needs to show Sohee the new side of her… the new Dara Park…

 


     Sohee hesitantly took a seat  in front of Dara… she bit her lips nervously while looking at the girl in front of her, … “unnie you’re still pretty just like before…” she thought while staring at dara quietly…  she heaved a deep breath before breaking the silence between them… “u-unnie…. I’m s-sorry for running away yesterday… I-it’s just that…” she paused and looked down feeling ashamed of what she did..… “it’s just t-that I’m just surprised t-to see you a-again… -and I don’t know what to s-say….” she stuttered…

 


     “B-but…” Sohee looked up again to face Dara who’s still looking outside the window… “b-but I’m really happy to-”

 


     “Stop…”  dara cut her off, before turning her head sharply to face her.. “I’m not here to listen to any of your crap…” she said as she curled her hands into fists under the table…

 


    “u-unnie…” Sohee met her eyes, feeling hurt…

 


     “how have you been?… are you happy?….” Dara muttered coldly… She was looking straight in to her eyes with a blank expression… “is that what you’re expecting from me to say to you?” she asked with full of sarcasm…. “sorry to disappoint you but I didn’t asked you to meet me for a happy reunion…”

 


     Sohee looked at her with her eyes started to moist… “u-unnie… why ar-”

 


     “did you tell Jiyong?” dara asked, getting straight to the point so that she could leave immediately…

 


     Sohee frowned… “huh?”

 


     “did you tell Jiyong about us?” Dara repeated

 


     Sohee  shook her head while looking at her with confusion written all over her face…

 


     “Good…” dara let out a sigh of relief … “don’t tell him everything. Don’t tell anyone anything about us… arasso?”  she told her sharply…

 


     “B-but why u-unnie?” Sohee asked in a broken voice … “why are you being like this? We haven’t seen each other for so long…”

 


     “exactly!…” dara blurted out angrily… “we haven’t seen each other for so long and I don’t know why you have to appear again in my life…” she burst out before standing…  she heaved a deep breathe to calm herself…. “I know I can’t ask you to leave our school… so while you’re there just pretend that you don’t know me and I’ll do the same… and stay away from Jiyong… that’s the least you could do for me despite everything that happened…” she said before turning to her side to leave…

 


     “Unnie…” Sohee sadly called before Dara could even leave… “y-you changed… a lot… this is not what I expected from seeing you again… I know we’ve hurt you that’s why I keep on praying to God to meet you again and apologize for everything… for what mom did…” she said and choked down a sob… “you don’t know how long I’ve waited for this day to come… believe it or not I pleaded mom that night to get you back… I love you u-unnie you know that… I will accept any punishment from you because whatever happens you’re still my sis-”

 


     “stop… don’t say that word… “ Dara seethed with anger… “stop dreaming that we will be okay again… that everything will be back to normal…because that’s not going to happen… I’m happy with everything that’s happening with my life now… I’m happy with what I have… I’m happy with the people around me… and I’m happy without you in my life…”

 


     “u-unnie…” Sohee called out, hurt was registered all over her face

 


     “that night is just like a nightmare for me…” Dara curled her hands into fists, fighting back the tears that’s threatening to fall from her eyes… “I already buried every memory I have in the past with you and I suggest you do the same…  because no matter what you do or say, we will never be the same again…” she said before leaving..

 

 


     Sohee could only watched her leave… she wanted to stop Dara but she can‘t find the right words to say… “what happened to you unnie? Where’s my dara unnie….?” she asked herself, surprised to the cold treatment that she received from Dara…

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

     Tears were streaming down on dara’s face as soon as she stepped out of the café… She pushed her palm on the wall to steady herself… “w-why… why is this happening now…?” she whispered while wiping his tears…

 


     “dara….”… Bom softly called with full of concern, seeing her cousin with tears on her face breaks her heart…

 

 

     Dara lifted her gaze and met Bom’s eyes…"B-bom… mie..." she sobbed out, crying. She wasn't able to finish her sentence.

 

 

     Bom walked over to Dara and pulled her for a hug… “It’s okay Dara-yah…” she said while soothing her cousin’s back….

 


     “Bom…mie…”

 

 

     “shhh….” Bom cut her off… “ you did great Dara… so stop crying…. Don’t cry because of them….” she said while comforting her…..

 

 

     Dara could only nod… she’s very thankful because Bom was there to comfort her… that someone is willing to stay and protect her…

 

 

     “I promise you that they can’t hurt you, didn’t I? so stop crying because I’m here… Byul noona and me are here to protect you….”……

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

     “Aigoo, where are you Minji-ah…“ CL whispered while impatiently tapping her fingers gently against the table… she’s currently at their school cafeteria, waiting for Minzy without her Bom and Dara unnie…

   

 

    “Chaerin unnie…”

 


     CL looked up upon hearing their maknae’s voice…. “yah, what took you so long…?” she asked as she motioned for the Minzy to sit beside her.. . "I was waiting for you for 15 freaking minutes..."

 

 

     “Mian-he…my professor talked to me about something ” Minzy apologize as she settled herself beside CL… “ are you alone? Where are the unnie‘s?” she asked

 


     “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter