B2: PLAYFUL &.... EVIL???

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ... "D-Dara...." ...  Jiyong's voice cracked as he stares in confusion at the girl who looks like Dara, with his heart hammering at a double pace inside his chest...Is this real... he thought... He could feel different emotions inside him... happiness, excitement, worried, scared and anger... Anger to the people who kept her from him...

 

 

     Sohee was also speechless seeing the person she thought she could never see again. Her feet were rooted to the floor, she couldn't move... 

 

 

    While the sandwich on Daesung's mouth fell on top of the table, he keeps on blinking his eyes to make sure that he's not seeing things, that there in front of them is a blonde girl who really looks like their noona...

 

 

     Seungri on the other hand looks terrified on the view in front of him... He suddenly wrapped his trembling arm into TOP who is sitting beside him... "T-TOP hyung, I-I'm not seeing a g-ghost r-right? "  he asked, his voice is shaking....   

 

 

     ........Both TOP and Youngbae remained calm but the latter was staring at the blonde girl in confusion........                                                                                          

 

 

      CL, Minzy and  most specially Bom were also in shock....Fears can be seen through their eyes while looking at the girl unbelievably...  Minzy was the first one to recover. She immediately face CL across her who's also wearing the same expression like her..."C-Chaerin unnie....."she whispered anxiously...

 

 

     CL met Minzy's eyes and she can see how scared their maknae at the moment...   She's also scared but she needs to calm herself...  She bit her lip nervously before facing the girl beside her... "B-Bom-unnie..." .... she called out in a low voice...

 

 

     Just then, panic-stricken into Bom's face when she saw Jiyong  moving closer to the blonde girl. She swallowed hard before standing... "w-what are you doing here, S-Sandy?" she spoke up, gaining everyone's attention in the room...

 

 

     Seungri shifted his gaze to Bom, puzzled... "S-Sandy????"

 

 

     "Her name is Sandy?" Youngbae asked skeptically, while scrutinizing the face of the girl ....

 

 

    Jiyong sharply turned his head to face Bom... he curled his hand into fist. Anger starts to boil inside him when he heard her calling the girl in front of her with other name... "W-What did you just c-call her?"...

 

 

     " she-s Sa-"

 

 

     "You're here..." the girl spoke up that stopped Bom from saying anything. An innocent smile played on her lips while staring at Jiyong...

 

 

     CL raised a brow in confusion while watching the scene in front of her... "what is she playing?"she thought

 

 

    Jiyong's face softens when his gaze landed on the girl he believed to be Dara.... No... I can't be wrong. My feelings can't be wrong. This girl in front of me is definitely Dara. Her face, her eyes, her voice and her smile... the only different is her blonde hair....  "D-Dara.... is that really you?"

 

 

     She can feel the longing on his voice and somehow it made her sad and guilty, she was about to reach his face when a girl's voice stopped her...   

 

 

     ...  "N-No..." Sohee shook her head... "It can't be... You can't be Dara unnie....  you're dead..."

 

 

     Sandy raised a brow while giving Sohee a bored look... "Am I? I'm a ghost then..." ... she mockingly speak.

 

 

     "U-Unnie.... Sandy Unnie, stop it..."CL intervene with a shaky voice... "stop this nonsense... you're  confusing them..."she continued not minding the bewildered looks she's getting from the boys...

 

 

     Youngbae looked at her questioningly... "Chaerin-ah, you knew about her?"...

 

 

     CL faced him apologetically before nodding...

 

 

     "you knew?" Seungri's eyes went wide, completely surprised...

 

 

     Daesung  raked his hair in frustration... "Yah... what the hell is happening?"....

 

 

     "she's Dara..."Jiyong muttered angrily...

 

 

     "No, she's not oppa... Her name is Sandy..."  Minzy cleared out but Jiyong just shook his head not believing her lie...

 

 

     Jiyong's eyes turning into tiny slits while looking at the girls...  "No... I won't believe you anymore..."...  how can he believe the people who lied to him...

 

 

    "Fine! then believe what you wanted to believe...!!! " Bom furiously exclaimed before turning her sharp gaze Sandy, who seems having fun on the mess she caused..."And you Sandy, stop playing a prank on them, they're also Dara's friends... you'll just hurt them by pretending to be her..."...

 

 

     Sandy furrowed her brows when her gaze landed on her cousin,... She gave cousin an innocent look, making Bom to fume in anger...

 

 

     "Yah! Yo-"

 

 

     "why did you hide this from me?"Jiyong's eyes squinted in anger towards Bom.... "I know I made a big mistake... I hurt Dara. And I felt responsible for her death. I lived my life miserably to punished myself..."

 

 

     "Jiyong oppa-"

 

 

    "Are you having fun watching me as I punished myself?" Jiyong asked the three girls with so much hurt...

 

 

    "Ji-"

 

 

    "And you TOP hyung! you knew that she's alive yet you didn't tell me anything!" Jiyong exclaimed in frustration. He felt betrayed. Betrayed by the people whom he thought he could trust again...

 

 

     "Ji, calm down..."Youngbae told him...

 

 

    "why!... why did you lie to me! why did you hide her from us!!!" Jiyong repeated through gritted teeth...

 

 

    "No we didn't hide Dara because you all knew that she's gone..."Bom remained calm and indestructible to protect what she needs to protect..." that girl in front of you is not Dara.  Yes we hide her identity to you, to all of you because anything that concerns her is none of your business. The girl you're all seeing right now is Sandy Park, Dara's twin sister..." she revealed

 

 

     "twin what?"Daesung looked at Bom in awe, completely surprised on the revelation he heard...

 

 

    Youngbae heaved a deep sigh before facing CL...  "Chaerin-ah... is it true? "he questioned, earning a nod from her confirming that it's all true...

 

 

     Seungri shook his head... "Chincha... I can't believe this..."

 

 

     TOP remained silent because he's not in the position to explain everything to his friends...

 

 

    Jiyong laughed bitterly... "are you kidding me? since when did Dara have a twin?"he asked before facing Sohee... "Sohee, is it true? you've been with Dara, does she really have a twin sister...? "...  If there's a person that he should ask, it's Sohee since she lived with Dara...

 

 

     Sohee tilted her head to meet Jiyong's gaze... tears starts to brim in her eyes seeing the hope and desperation in Jiyong's eyes and it's hurting her... she then shook her head to answer his question...  "N-No... I-I only live with Dara unnie, umma and my appa... I...I never heard anything  about Dara unnie having a t-twin sister..."... she wanted to lie and confirm that Dara indeed has a twin because she has a feeling that everything will change if the girl in front of them is really her Dara unnie, but lying will just make Jiyong mad....

 

 

     "see?" Jiyong muttered angrily as he narrowed his eyes towards Bom... "stop lying now.... Sohee just confirmed that Dara has no twin sister-"

 

 

     " How would she knew? she never meet Sandy-"

 

 

    "ah chincha, stop fighting will you..."The girl named Sandy interrupted her cousin and Jiyong from fighting...  she seems annoyed because they ruined her day... "this is not a reunion that I expected..." she sighed, disappointed....

 

 

     "Dara.."

 

 

       Sandy chuckled seeing the blazing eyes of Bom towards her..."Yah!... You're such a kill joy..." ...  she said with a grin... She wanted to play more but everyone in the room is being too emotional plus her cousin and Jiyong were already fighting over her real identity that's why she decided to take off her mask and show them the real her...

 

 

     Jiyong's heart beat faster seeing the quick changes on her...   what happened to her. She seems a different person now... "D-dara..."

 

 

     Sandy leveled her gaze at him with a smirk on her face... "my dear cousin is right, my real name is Sandy Park, Dara's twin sister... or should I say evil sister..."....

 

 

     Jiyong shook his head... "No...no... sto-"

 

 

   ... "Based on your reaction, I'm guessing that you're Dara's ex fiancee... Am I right...? " Sandy  lifted her eyebrows with interest while looking at him... " you looked happy when you saw me. Why? are you wishing to see Dara again? I thought you're already living with a snake...." she said with a smug look on her face, as she gave Sohee a quick glance...

 

 

     ........"y-you're just lying, right? You're D-Dara..."........

 

 

     "I'm sorry to say but I'm not... I'm Sandy, your ex-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter