[2] A SISTER'S LOVE

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     ...."everything is a mess right now..."Daesung groaned in frustration. He is currently hanging out with Youngbae and Seungri in the VIP room of one of the most expensive bar in Seoul.

 

 

     "Yeah... Jiyong hyung messed up big time..."Seungri bitterly added and took a gulp of his beer

 

 

     ...."Seungri I know he did wrong, but let's not judge him that easily..." Youngbae tried to defend his bestfriend...

 

 

    Seungri lifted his gaze and met Youngbae's eyes...  "are you siding on him hyung?"

 

 

     "I'm not..."Youngbae answered... " it's just that Jiyong and the girls are not okay.... so let's not make things difficult for Jiyong. Don't make it worse than it already is..."... although he's against to what Jiyong did, he is still his bestfriend. He doesn't want to make things more complicated...

 

 

     "By the way hyung..."Daesung butts in while looking at Youngbae... " how are you and Chaerin?"he curiously asked since they haven't a chance to talk to the girls after Jiyong's confession...

 

 

     Youngbae let out a frustrated sigh and shook his head... "not okay..." he answered... " I guess she 's still mad at me..."

 

 

     "If I were her, I would also be mad at you...."Seungri blurted out while drinking his beer which earned a warning glare from Youngbae,

 

 

     "I wonder how's Dara noona right now..."Daesung suddenly thought of Dara.... "do you think she's okay?"

 

 

     "of course she's not okay...! do you expect her to be happy after what our bastard friend had done to her!" Seungri exclaimed angrily

 

 

     "Seungri!..." Youngbae gave him a warning glare

 

 

    Seungri breathe out heavily... "I'm sorry hyung, it's just that... I felt bad for Dara noona..."....

 

 

     "I understand you Seungri..." Daesung told him, he also feel the same as Seungri but he can't hate Jiyong, like what Youngbae said, he's still their friend...... "But like what Youngbae hyung had said, let's not add fuel to the fire...

 

 

      Youngbae emptied his glass of beer and continued... "we all feel bad for what Jiyong did to Dara, Seungri. "

 

 

     Seungri smiled sadly while staring at his beer..."it's makes me mad every time I remember the time I picked Dara noona at the airport...she was so excited  and happy to see us and Jiyong hyung..."...

 

 

     "Seungri..."

 

 

   Seungri clenched his jaw as he remembers Dara's happy face ... "you won't understand how I feel because you're not there to witness the glow and happiness on her face... she told me that she really missed Jiyong hyung and she felt sorry for leaving him..."... he told them with pure sadness on his voice... "she also told me that she's gonna tell Jiyong Hyung the truth on why she keeps on leaving...."

 

 

    Daesung let out a sigh...  "too bad, there's no chance for us to know her reason..."he said before drinking his beer...

 

 

     Just then, the VIP room door suddenly open revealing the person they're not expecting to see...

 

 

     Daesung frowned while looking at the newly arrived person...   "Jiyong hyung?"

 

 

     "Ji..." Youngbae greeted earning a small nod from Jiyong...

 

 

     "did you call him here Hyung?"Seungri asked Youngbae in a serious tone

 

 

     Youngbae nodded... "Seungri, Daesung... I called him here so that we coul-"but he stopped when Seungri stood up from his seat... "Yah! Seungri where are you going?"

 

 

     "I suddenly want to rest at home hyung..."Seungri answered ignoring Jiyong's stares... "besides I don't want to ruin your night..."he continued

 

 

     Daesung also stood up...  "I'm also leaving hyung..."he said giving Jiyong a quick glance... " I'll go with you Seungri-ah..."

 

 

     Seungri nod before walking his way towards the door. But before he could even open the door,  a voice stopped him...

 

 

     "Seungri-ah, Daesung-ah..."

 

 

     Daesung stopped as well hearing Jiyong's voice... he sighed before turning around to face him... while Seungri remained on his spot, not moving...

 

 

     "I'm sorry if I ruined your night..."Jiyong said apologetically... "but I came here to apologize. Dara already let me go and wished me to be happy so-"

 

 

     "so you want us to also forgive you just because Dara noona did?"Seungri seethed in anger as he faced him... " you think everything is okay because noona forgave you?"

 

 

     "Seungri calm down..." Daesung told him

 

 

     Seungri chuckled bitterly while looking at him... "you look happy huh?"he said... "but do you even realized  Dara noona's pain when she let you go? do you even think of how hurt she is when she came up with that decision..."

 

 

     "Seungri stop it..."Youngbae warned him

 

 

     ....Seungri scowled at him... " stop defending that man, Youngbae hyung..." he exclaimed in annoyance  before walking out of the room.

 

 

      "Yah! Seungri..!!!" Youngbae  shouted, ...  "ah chincha..."  he raked his hair in frustration...

 

 

     "I apologize for Seungri's behavior hyung..." Daesung spoke up... "but I can't blame him if he acted that way.... just understand him for now like how we're trying to understand you. it's hard for all of us, especially now that we don't have any news about the girls and Dara noona... Seungri is really worried to them, so am I." he then shifted his gaze to Youngbae... "and forgive me Youngbae hyung because I also think you're defending Jiyong hyung's wrong doings, but I'm trying to understand you because you're best friends..."

 

 

     "Daesung..."

 

 

     "I know where he's coming to. I may not talk about the issue but I'm feeling what Seungri feels about you... I don't hate you Jiyong hyung, I'm just disappointed you turned into everything you said you'd never be again..." Daesung said... "I know you want to fix everything but don't force everyone to forgive you just because Dara noona did... the wound you gave is still fresh. let those wounds heals first maybe you'll get what you want...in time everything will be back to normal..."as sad smile crept into his lip before turning around to leave...

 

 

      Youngbae slumped back to his seat feeling guilty for defending Jiyong....

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

     Han Byul furiously clenched her fist after hearing all the information she needed from Bom... she's indeed fuming in anger at the moment knowing that one of the reason behind Dara's pain are the people who've hurt her in past...  "why?..."she asked while staring at Dara's pale face... "why didn't you tell me anything? why did you face everything alone...?"

 

 

     ... "Dara loves you so much, Unnie.... you're not just a sister to her but also a mother. she doesn't want to be a burden to you... she doesn't want to see you hurting because of her condition and she doesn't want you to worry knowing that her family is back again..." Bom told her

 

 

    Han Byul wipes the tears on her face... "you know you will never be a burden to me Dara..." she softly whispered... "don't worry, unnie is here already... I won't let them hurt you again... so please fight for me, arasso?... I will wait for you....."

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    

 

     TOP is leaning his back on the wall worriedly... he heard a shouting voice inside the room and he knew it's Park Han Byul... he wanted barge in and drag Bom with him because he knows she's already crying and scared but he also know that he can't meddle into their family issues....

 

 

     His phone suddenly starts to ring indicating that he has a new message.... he took his phone out from his pocket and checked the message.  His face turned serious upon reading  Seungri's message...

 

 

     From: Panda

 

     Hyung, if you're planning to drop by at the bar later, I advise you to just stay where you are. Daesung hyung and I just left the bar because Jiyong hyung came... it seems that he's happy because Dara noona already let him go....

 

 

     ... "Jiyong...".... he muttered angrily... he's head suddenly snapped towards the person who is coming out from Dara's room... "h-hyung..." he straighten his body while looking at him. Seeing the dark aura surrounding on Dong Wook's face, TOP knew that he already know everything....

 

 

     "where is that bastard friend of yours..." Dong Wook asked in a serious voice...

 

 

     "Bastard?..."TOP asked innocently.... "who???"

 

 

    Dong Wook clenched his fist, "you know who I'm talking about...." he said... " where is Jiyong..."

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

     "So.... Dara really let you go?" Youngbae asked straightforwardly

 

 

     Jiyong nod before answering... "yes..."

 

 

    Youngbae looked at him carefully... "are you happy now? are you happy that she already let you go?" he asked with a heavy heart

 

 

     "No..."Jiyong answered with a sigh... "How could I be happy knowing that I hurt the person I once love..."

 

 

     ......"is that really your reason?" Youngbae frowned... "or you're not happy because deep inside you, you know you still have feelings for her..."

 

 

     "Bae..."

 

 

    Youngbae continued... "Sorry Ji... I'm just wondering how your feelings for Dara suddenly changed that fast..."

 

 

     .... "I told you it happened so fast..."Jiyong reasoned out...

 

 

     Youngbae looked at him straight  in the eyes, nodding... "yeah, so fast that's it's unbelievable..." he said in a deep voice...

 

 

     "Bae-"

 

 

    ... "tell me Ji, do you really love Sohee? because the way I see it, you're just making yourself believe that you love her because she's the one who is beside you when Dara is not around, you've been attached to her that makes you attracted to her but I don't think it's love... you're just being blinded..."Youngbae honestly inquired...

 

 

     "I love her Bae..."Jiyong simply answered... "I won't leave Dara if I don't love Sohee..."

 

 

     "Love is different from lust but the feelings is almost the same with infatuation, Jiyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter