THE MEETING...

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

 

 

 

 

     The news about Jiyong proposing to Dara is spreading around their school like a wild fire…  the moment they entered their school, the students keeps on greeting them with congratulations messages… Jiyong was surprised on how they found out because he planned and prepared that proposal privately and he chose a private place so that no one can see except for their friends…

 


     “are you okay?” Jiyong asked Dara as they are making their way to her room, holding each others hand… 

 


     Dara looked up to meet Jiyong’s gazed and forced a smile… “neh…” she softly answered even though the stares and attention they’re receiving makes her a little bit uncomfortable…

 


     Jiyong sighed… he knows she’s lying…  and he knows their schoolmates/classmates is not the reason why she’s not comfortable… it’s because of the press… she’s scared once the media finds out… “The parks and kwons are known in the business world… any issue regarding to us is a big news to them…” he thought

 


     “we’re here…” Dara’s voice snapped him out of his trance…

 


     Jiyong heaved a deep sigh before cupping her face… “are you really okay?”… he asked worriedly

 


     Dara looked at him straight in the eye and gave him a small nod… “I’m really okay…   I’m really happy because  the students here already know that I am going to be Mrs. Kwon Jiyong soon…” she said showing him the ring on her finger…

 


     Jiyong smiled at her… “don’t worry… I’ll make sure this issue will not reach the media… hmm…” he said earning a nod from Dara…

 


      “that’s why I’m not worried at all because I know you’ll do that…” Dara told him…

 


      Jiyong smiled before giving her a quick kiss on the lips… “ let’s eat lunch together, hmmm…?” he asked giving her a tight hug… 

    


     Dara nods… “arasso…” she answered, hugging him back…

 


     “I’m really lucky to have a beautiful fiancée…” he said, pulling away from her

 


     Dara chuckled… “yah! Mr. kwon you should go now…” she said


     “arasso..” Jiyong said before opening the door of her classroom …  he raised a brow seeing the students inside staring at them quietly…  he then turn his gaze back to dara… “go inside…” he whispered

 


     “No you go first… I will go inside after you leave…” Dara shooed him away…

 


     “arasoo…” Jiyong said giving her another quick peck on the lips… “I’m leaving…” 

 


     Dara nods, smiling… “go…”

 


     “Bye…” Jiyong wave his hand before leaving…

 


      As soon as he’s out of Dara’s sight, she immediately close the door… she heaved a deep breath before turning to face her classmates… she raised a brow while looking at them… “he’s gone…” she said

 


     Just then, her classmates  specially girls starts to act all giddy and excited, filling the room with squeals… some are shouting her a ’congratulation’, some are even jumping… she laughed at the sight of her classmates being crazy in front of her…

 


     She walked towards her chair while looking at her crazy classmates…. She then saw Bom and CL seated on their chair, smiling at her…

 


     “how does it feel to be famous for a day?” CL sarcastically asked with a grin on her face

 


     Dara slumped to her chair before facing them… “should I be happy from the attention I’m getting?” she asked back..

 


     Bom laughed… “aigoo dara-yah… you should used to it by now…” she said… “you’re carrying the name of a Park… and you being engaged to the heir of the Kwon is a big news for them…”

 


     “Bom unnie is right unnie…” CL agreed… “what are you going to do so that this news won’t reach the media?” she asked, her tone is serious yet worried

 


     “Jiyong said he’ll handle that…” Dara simply answered

 

 

     Bom on the other hand is starting to get annoyed because the noise coming from their classmates is getting louder and louder…Bom slammed her hand on her desk before standing…. “YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she shouted… 

 


     The room with so much noise a while ago is now filled with silence as soon as Bom’s booming voice was heard… 

 


     An idea suddenly popped into Bom’s mind… she looked down to face Dara with a grin on her face before turning her back to their classmates…. “since you’re all happy for Dara, why don’t we add up something to that happiness of yours…” she said earning a questions from their classmates, while CL and Dara passed each other a confused look… “since we… I mean Dara appreciate how happy you all for her… she decided to treat you all for a lunch later in the cafeteria… all of you…”

 


     “Wooohhhhh….” their classmates clapped their hands happily

 


     “Yah!!!” Dara exclaimed, hitting Bom‘s arm lightly.. “when did I say that…?”

 


     Bom rolled her eyes…“oh… c’mon dara… can’t you see how happy they are for you? Can’t you just at least treat them…” she told her…

 


     CL laughed… “aigoo this ahjumma really… good thing you didn’t say that Dara unnie will treat them to an expensive restaurant…”

 


     “I’m actually going to say that, but since we have a class after lunch, the cafeteria will do…” Bom answered before facing her classmates again… “right guys…” 

 


     “neh…!!!” they all said in unison

 


     CL‘s eyes widen in disbelief… “Seriously Bom unnie?” 

 


     Bom grinned… “so Dara?” 

 


     Dara looked up to face her then to their classmates who is waiting for her answer… she sighed in defeat… “arasso…”

 


     “wooooo!!!!” their classmates started to shout again….

 


     “aigoo…” CL mumbled while watching her classmates being crazy again…

 


     “Dara-shii…” someone called…

 


     Dara turned to the owner of the voice with a frown on her face… “yes?”

 


     “some students are outside looking for you…” the girl said, pointing to the door…

 


     Dara followed to where she’s pointing at and saw a girl standing at the doorway with a flower on her hand…

 


     CL raised a brow… “who are they unnie? Do you know them?” she asked

 


     Dara shook her head… “I’m not sure….” she answered not breaking her gaze on the girl… “let them in…” she told her classmate…

 


     The girl hesitantly entered their classroom with another 3 girls behind her… they all looked down nervously feeling the stares they’re receiving from the students inside the classroom while making their way towards Dara…

 


     The girls stopped in front of Dara…  the girl who’s holding a flowers bit her lips nervously before meeting Dara’s gaze.. “  a-annyeonghaseyo Ms. Dara”

 


     “Call me Dara unnie…” Dara cut her off, smiling… 

 


     “n-neh… D-dara u-unnie…” the young girl stuttered…

 


     “you’re a freshmen students?” Bom questioned

 


     The girl nodded… “n-neh…”

 


     Dara chuckled seeing how tensed they are… “ why are you here? Do you need something?” she softly asked…

 


     “u-unnie, sorry if we disturb you….” the young girl apologized… “I don’t know if you still remember me, and these girls behind me…” she paused pointing at the other girls behind her… “and we know we don’t have the right to talk to you because we’re not like you… we’re not rich and-“

 


     “hey…hey… “ dara cut her off again as she stand in front of her… “why are you insulting yourself? There’s nothing wrong being poor… as long as you’re not doing anything bad… be proud whatever status you have… arasso?“

 


     They gave her a small nod…… “mian-he unnie…”

 


     “are you here for us to pity you?” CL asked, annoyed… 

 


     “Chaerin!…” Bom gave her a warning glare..

 


     “what? You know how much I hate that kind of attitude…” CL answered before turning her gaze back to the girls… “the reason why other people… rich or not are insulting you because you yourself is insulting whatever status you have in life…” 

 


     The girl bowed at her apologetically … “m-mian-he unnie….”

 


     Dara held the girls arm… “it’s okay…” she said… “why are you here?”

 


      The girl heaved a deep breath before looking up to face Dara….. “u-unnie, we are a freshmen students who got a c-chance to study here through s-scholarships…” the girl started… “ the first time I entered this school, someone already bullied me… they said I don’t belong here, then all of a sudden you came and help me…since then, they never bully me again…”

 


     Dara smiled… “I think I already remember you…” she said.. 

 


     “you also did the same thing to these girls..” the girl pointed again the girls behind her… “you also helped them… and we really wanted to thank you but we don’t know what to do… so when we heard that you got engaged…  we thought that it’s already time for us to have a courage to say thank you to personally…”

 


     “n-neh unnie… t-thank you very much for everything…” the other girl said, and they all bowed in front of her…  

 


     ……… “and unnie, we wanted to give you something in return, but we can’t buy you anything expensive…” the girl said… “the only thing that we can offer you is this simple flowers…” the girl said, handing her the flowers…

 


     Dara smiled at them while receiving the flowers… “thank you very much…” she said… “and I don’t need anything expensive… I love simple gifts… and I love this flowers… thank you very much…”

 


     “aigoo, there are still students who loves bullying…” Bom mumbled in irritation… she then faced her classmates… “YAH! If I heard or see anyone of you bullying someone, prepare for your death… ARASSO…” she shouted

 


     “neh..” they all answered in fear…

 


     “girls, I think you should go back to your building right now… you’re going to be late in your first class if you’re going stay here longer…” dara told them… “thank you for the flowers…”

 


     “neh unnie… goodbye…” they said before turning around to leave…

 


     “oh wait…” dara stopped them… “ I’m going to treat my classmates later for lunch at the cafeteria… and I want you 4 to be there… arasso?”

 


     The girls looked at each other before turning to face her… “we?” she asked pointing to themselves… 

 


     “yes…” dara answered, smiling

 


     “a-are you sure unnie?” 

 


     “of course…”dara said… “I want to see you there later okay?”

 


     They smiled at her… “n-neh unnie… thank you…”

 


     “arasso… now go….” dara said

 


     The girls waved their goodbyes to  them before leaving…

 


     Just then, CL stood up, holding something on her hand… “I’m going to the restroom…” she said before walking away without waiting for her friends answer…

 


     Dara and Bom looked at each other and shrugged….

 


     As soon as CL stepped out of their classroom, she immediately look for the 4 girls who just left… when she saw them she immediately ran towards them… “hey…” she called making the 4 girls to stopped from walking…

 


     “u-unnie…” one of the girls looked at her nervously

 


     CL heaved a deep breath… “what does your parents do for a living?” she asked


     The girls raised a brow… “n-neh?”

 


     “I said what does your parents do for a living” CL repeated

 


     The girls looked at each other in confusion before turning their gaze back to CL… “uhmm… unnie, my father died when I was 5 years old, so my mom is the only one who raised me… she’s currently helping her boss to sell some fish on the market…” she answered

 


     “and you?” CL asked the other girls

 


     “uhm… u-unnie… my parents sells foods on the side walk… while them…” she said pointing to the two girls beside her… “their parents are helpers…”

 


     “I don’t like what you said earlier about you being poor…” CL said with blank face

 


     “mian-he unnie…”

 


     “you should learn how to fight for yourself no matter how much people tries to bring you down….” CL told them… “never let others insult you… arasso…”

 


     The girls nodded in understanding.. “neh unnie… thank you…”

 


     “good…. Here…” CL said giving each one of them a card…

 


     The girls get the card from her, confused…." U-unnie, what’s this?”

 


     “that’s my secretary’s calling card…” Cl answered… “tell your parents to go to Lee’s company tomorrow morning and call that number…” she said before turning around to leave…

 


     “u-unnie…” the girls whispered

 


     Cl stopped… “don’t thank me yet…” she said without looking at them… “you’re only a freshmen students… meaning you have 4 more years to study…  even if you’re a scholars here, you still need to pay some extra expenses here in school… I don’t want you to stop from studying because of money problem, that’s why I’m giving your parents a chance to work at my company… I’m giving them a job to support your studies… but don’t expect that I will give them a high position….”

 


     “u-unnie… thank you… thank you very much…” they said, bowing behind her back…

 


     “and one more thing…” CL paused, her tone is serious but full of concern… “don’t tell this to anyone… arasso?” 

     


      “n-neh unnie…” the girls answered
     


     ……… “them working in my company will not change everything about your status in life, but you can change that by studying hard… so if you want to have a comfortable life then be serious on your studies… show those people who keep insulting you that despite of being poor you at least have a brain that will help you surpass everything they have…” she said before leaving

 

 

 


-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

     “when is that rat going to arrive?” Jiyong muttered through gritted teeth while calling Seungri, but the maknae’s phone just keeps on ringing… when he arrived at their room, he only saw TOP, Youngbae and Daesung … he asked TOP where is Seungri, and the latter answered him truthfully that Seungri is the reason why his engagement with Dara is now spreading like a wild fire in their school….

 


     “Seungri knows you’re going to kill him, so why should he show his ugly face to you…” TOP chuckled, earning a glare from Jiyong…

 


     “Jiyong,  he knows what he did so I think he’s not going to school today…”Youngbae said, trying to calm him… “ so stop calling him and sending him threat messages… you’re just scaring him more…”

 


     “I’m really going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter