ANNIVERSARY PART 1

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

JIYONG's HOUSE

 


     Jiyong stirred in his bed when he heard his phone rang… he pulled the sheets over his head, hoping to drown out the noise…one thing he hates the most is when someone disturb him from sleep, except for his girlfriend, Dara… but he is sure that the caller is not Dara…

 


     “!!!” he cursed when his phone keeps on ringing… he reached his phone on the bedside table and answer it without looking at caller name… “DO YOU WANT TO DIE???!!!!” he asked in a dangerous voice….

 


     “H-hyung….” hearing his voice, Jiyong knows it’s Seungri….

 


     “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!!!!” ...Jiyong snapped at him with his eyes still closed….

 


     “hyung--”

 


     “Jiyong…” this time it’s Youngbae… “ where are you? Do you know what time is it? You’re going to be late for our first class…” he asked

 


     Jiyong sighed…  “you just disturb my sleep…”

 


     “what sleep? Aren’t you going to school today?” Youngbae asked on the other line

 


     “No…” Jiyong coldly answered

 


     “Yah Kwon Jiyong!!!!”

 


     “argghhh!!!!!”… Jiyong growled, frustratingly, “Arasoo, arasso… I will attend the second the subject… satisfied?” he asked, sleepily

 


     “just make sure you will attend the second subject or else-”

 


     “Arasso!!!! Now can I go back to sleep? You’re all disturbing me…” Jiyong told him

 


     “yah! Kwon Ji-”…. but before Youngbae could even finish, Jiyong already ended the call..

 


     “idiots….” Jiyong murmured as he goes back to sleep again……

 

 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 


YG UNIVERSITY

 


     "Yah! Kwon Jiy-…Aisht!!! ” Youngbae hissed …………“That stupid brat!!!” 

 


     “what happened hyung?” Daesung asked, while closing his locker…

 


     “that idiot hanged up on me….” Youngbae answered, referring to Jiyong

 


     “Hyung, I told you he’s still sleeping and not to call him, … now he’s mad at me… he even threatened me…” Seungri complained… he refused to make the call but he received a smacked in the head again from TOP….

 


     TOP chuckled…“what did he say?” he asked…. “where is he?”

 


     Youngbae faced TOP… “he’ll skip the first subject… and I don’t know why…” he answered with a sigh…

 


     “aigoo, he’s being scary these past few days…” Daesung commented based on his observation to Jiyong…


     TOP shrugged… “let him be… he’s being moody because Dara is not here…” he explained… … “but don’t worry he will be tamed again…soon..” he said, grinning….

 


     Youngbae nods… “good thing his drama will be over… I’m tired of his stubbornness…” he complained, shaking his head...

 


     Their conversation was interrupted when the bell rang…

 


     “oh… it’s time…” Seungri said while looking at his watch….

 


     “ok, let’s go…” TOP said and starts walking to their classroom followed by the other members….

 

 

 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong’s House

 

 

        “!!!!” Jiyong cursed a he keeps on turning on his bed to go back to sleep again… “ those morons…. They knew it’ll be hard for me to go back to sleep again once they woke me up…. Arghhh!!!!” he growled, throwing some pillows…

 


     After minutes of lying, he finally sat up on bed and took a deeply breathe… it’s been two weeks since Dara left to U.S…  and he already missed her. today is their 3rd anniversary and he’s been planning a surprise for her, but when he found out that she’ going to leave again he already knew that his surprise will just be wasted… the reason why he’s acting moody is because he’s hurting already… he understand Dara’s reason to leave, but leaving twice a month and not keeping her promises to him and ditching important occasion like their monthssary is already too much for him to understand…

 


     That’s why he already expected that Dara will ditch their 3rd anniversary AGAIN… but it’s a very special day for him that’s why he wanted to believe her when she told him that she will be with him on their special day… but like what he expected, dara ditched him again…

 


     He grabbed his phone beside him and read the message that he received from dara last night

 


    To: Baby boy
    F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter