DESPERATE

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

 

 

 

   "Mr. Woo, I have a favor to ask you..."Bom started as soon as the person on the other line answer her call... "neh... do you remember the building that we talked about the other week? where Mrs. Ahn and her daughter lives?.... neh.... I heard the owner of that land is planning  to sell that property... and I want to buy it..."... she continued... "neh, arasso, thank you..."she then ended the call with a sighed...  "you're turning me into a devil Kwon... and you will regret it..."she thought

 

     "Bommie..."

 

     Bom's ears perked up when she heard Dara's voice behind her... she took a deep breath before turning around to face her..."D-Dara... what are you doing here? you should be on your room right now, resting..."she said, hoping that she didn't hear her conversation on the phone... they went home after the incident in Jiyong's house. She suggested that they should go to hospital but Dara insisted that they should go home because she knew CL and Minzy were worried about her and wanted to see her, and they can't visit her to the hospital. but she promised to go back to hospital....

 

     "Bommie......." Dara stared at her with pure sadness on her eyes... "...I heard everything..."

 

     Bom unconsciously bit her lower lip before answering..."Dara-"

 

     "why?..."Dara asked.. "why are you doing that?"

 

     "Mianhe..."Bom said apologetically... "I told you I will protect you, and ruining and threatening Sohee is the only way for her to leave Jiyong...." she tried to reasoned out.

 

     "But I didn't ask you to do that..." Dara told her

 

     Bom gave her a small nod before answering... "neh, you didn't but I wanted too...."

 

     "Bommie..." Dara said, obviously stressed

 

     "Dara, I want to do everything to protect what you wanted the most, because I don't want to see you in pain again... It's hard to see you hurting...." Bom told her worriedly...

 

     "Bommie-ah,..." Dara smiled at her..... " Thank you.... thank you very much, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but please, leave this problem to me... let me solve this one..."....

 

     ..."But Dara...."

 

     "I want him to love me again with my own ways..."Dara said with so much determination on her eyes... "I will do everything for him to realize that he still loves me..."...

 

     Bom sighed in frustration... "But Dara you're begging to him!..." she muttered angrily ... "If you want to get him back you know there's only one way for that, and that is to tell him the truth..."

 

     "The reason why I decided to return here is because of that..." Dara admitted...

 

     ... "what do you mean?" ... Bom asked with puzzled look on her face...

 

     Dara heaved a deep breath before answering...  "after waking up from coma, I've been thinking a lot... about us, about Jiyong about our future and I felt scared because what if... what i-"

 

     Bom raised her hand in front of her to stop her from continuing,  knowing what she's going to say next...  "don't you dare continue Dara...", her voice came in as firm but a little shaken

 

 

    Dara averted her gaze away from her seeing how painful it is for her to accept the truth, it's also hard for her but she needs to start accepting her fate... "let's be realistic Bom..." she said before meeting her eyes again... "no one knows what's gonna happen during the operation..."

 

     Bom shook her head..." No, D-Dara..."

 

     "and with that, I realized that before anything happens, I want to spend my time with Jiyong..."Dara continued ... "The doctors said that I just have a small chance but they're willing to do everything so am I.... and Jiyong being on my side, I know I could survive because I know someone outside the operating room is waiting for me...."

 

     ..."Dara..."

 

     "but because of the situation right now, I don't think telling him the truth is a good idea..." Dara tried to explain  ..... "I don't want to win him back because he pities me, I don't want to use my current situation just to get him back... I rather die  than him marrying me out of pity...."

 

     ...."Dara don't say that..." Bom said, her voice is almost pleading... she doesn't want to continue this conversation with Dara anymore because the reality she's trying to deny is starting to get real... that Dara could die anytime...

 

     "and I don't care if I look like a desperate girl in front of him... I don't care begging as long as I win him back with my own ways... " Dara added, trying to hold back her tears...

 

     ... "Dara... don't stoop down low...."Bom told her, who is already in the midst of breaking down... "don't beg to him, if he wants to end it then just accept it..."

 

    Dara shook her head... "I want to try Bommie... so please..."she meet her eyes, pleading... " please support me..."

 

     And that's it, seeing how Dara lose her confidence to survive her sickness just broke her heart... "Dara..."

 

     "and please, don't do anything to Sohee, stop whatever you're planning to them...."Dara asked her.... "I will handle everything....  I can handle them so please promise me you'll stop..."

 

     Bom just stared at her, not knowing what to do or say...

 

     Dara looked at her pleadingly... "Bom please..."

 

     Bom shut her eyes firmly before nodding... "arasso..."

 

     Dara smiled and held her hand firmly... "thank you bommie-ah... thank you very much...."

 

    

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

     Dara got out of her car and stood infront of the house she thought she would never see again... After talking to Bom, she sneaked out to meet the person who she thinks could help her...

 

     "What are you doing here?"Dara flinched upon hearing that familiar voice again... after a minute of thinking she finally turned around to face the woman...

 

     Mrs. Ahn raised a brow upon seeing her ... " I thought we already cleared everything... that there's no way nor reason for us to meet again, Ms. Park?"she asked coldly

 

     "O-omma..." Dara stuttered while looking at her

 

     " What?" Mrs. Ahn look at her like she heard it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter