When Teen Top is Away, The es Will Play. (Final Part)

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

"~~~~~~..."

You turned around and your eyes widened.

"L- l. Joe!?"  You stammered.

You stared into the dark alley  as six familiar figures slowly appeared, all limping with bruises and cuts covering their body.

"W-what happened to you guys!?"  You asked and quickly ran over to help them.

"Nothing much..."  L. Joe murmured.

"Oh really?"  You raised an eyebrow and crossed your arms.  "You're saying nothing much when you look like someone ran a truck over you?"

"... I'll tell you when you fix us up."  He weakly smiled.

"Fine."  You agreed and brought them to your house.

-------------------

After bandaging every inch of their body, you stowed you first aid kit away and and joined them in the living room.

"Soooo...."  You started.  "What exactly happened?"

"... Well, you know how we said we had something to do today?"  L. Joe said.

"Yeah..."  You said.

L. Joe glances at Niel and gave him the 'you continue' look.

He sighs and conitnues.  "Do you know the gang Beast?"  You nodded.

"Well, we found out that they ambushed L. Joe so we decided to teach them a lesson-"  "But then you guys ended up being pummeled by them?"  You raised your eyebrow.

"Noona! Don't say it like that, you're making us sound weak."  Ricky whined.

"Yeah noona!"  Changjo pouted.

"Thats not what exactly happened."  C.A.P murmured.  "We were doing fine until U-Kiss came and helped them."

"So you were 'double ganged'?"  You joked.

"Precisely."  Chunji said.

"You guys could have brought me along, I could have helped."  You pouted.

"But they might hurt you! I don't want them to touch your beautiful face."  Chunji flirted.

"Rightt, when Shinee attacked me, I managed to kick their sorry asses."  You boasted.

"How did you learn to fight?"  L. Joe asked.

"It's in my genes-"  "And DON'T give me that 'it's in my genes' crap."  He said.

You shut your eyes and stayed silent for a few seconds. 

---------

You took a deep breath then spoke.  "I'm not sure what happened but all I know is that when I was around seven years old, I was... I guess depressed.  People used to bully me A LOT until one day, I couldn't take it anymore.  I accidentally pushed one of the girls that were bullying me.  They all began to attack me.  I fought back against them and ended up winning.  I don't know how I learned to fight but after that incident, people stopped bullying me."

The room became silent as an awkward aura began to fill the air.

"Umm, are you guys hungry? I can order pizza."  You broke the silence.

"I'm hungry but I don't want pizza, I want to eat your cooking."  L. Joe smirked.

"Yeah! I want to eat noona's cooking!!"  Ricky chimed in.

"Araso araso."  You smiled and went into the kitchen.

While you were cooking, Ricky inched his way towards your school bag.  He opened your school bag and dug around until he found your cell phone.

"Quick! Add your contact!"  Ricky said after he swapped numbers with your phone. 

The others complied and did the same.  Ricky quickly threw your phone back into your bag when he heard footsteps approaching.

"Dinenr is served."  You said while you carried a tray filled with plates of steaming fried rice.

"Yay!!!"  Ricky cheered as you placed the plates infront of them.

"Dig in!"  Announced C.A.P and everyone began to eat.

"It's so hot!"  Changjo complained.

"Then slow down."  You said

"But i'm so hungry and it's so good!!"  He looked up and smirked.

"Aish, you."  You smiled and playfully hit his arm.

-------------------

After dinner, you guys began talking about random topics.  When everything became quiet, Ricky winks to everyone besides you.  They all winked back, took out their phones and began to text.  You glanced at them with a confused expression written on your face.  Seconds later, you heard a muffled buzzing coming from you bag.  You dug through your bag, took out your phone and flipped it open.  There was a new message from 'Cute Ricky'.  You looked up at him and he was smiling at you.  You smiled back and opened the message.  "Hey noona! :D -Ricky"

You smiled and replied.  "Hi Cute Ricky! -~~~~~~"

Right after you sent the message, you got another message from 'The Maknae Changjo'.  You looked up and smiled at him.  You opened the message.  "Hey noona! If you're mad about us touching your phone, it was Ricky's idea! -Changjo".

You giggled and replied.  "Nah, its fine, now I can text you when I'm bored! :) -~~~~~~".

After you sent the message, you got four more messages that was sent simultaneously.  You first opened 'The Handsome Chunji'.  "The name on your phone describes me perfectly right? ;) -Chunji" 

You replied.  "Maybe~~ Mehrong!! :P -~~~~~~".

The next message you opened was from 'The Awesome Niel'.  "Hey ~~~~~~, dinner was daebak! :D -Niel"

You smiled and replied.  "Gomawo, glad you enjoyed it. :D -~~~~~~".

Next was 'C.A.P'.  "Hey. -C.A.P"

You looked up at C.A.P to see him sleeping comfortably on the couch.  You smiled and texted him back.   "Hey, tired arn't you? xD -~~~~~~".

Last of all, you read the message from 'The y L. Joe'.  "Hey, you think I should dye my hair pink? -L. Joe."

You looked up and gave him the 'why-the-hell-would-you-do-that' face.  He looked your way and shrugged.

"Lol! You'd probably look cute! xD -~~~~~~."  You replied.  You looked up and saw L. Joe smirking at his phone.

------------

Few moments later~

"Hey guys, its getting late, we got school tomorrow."  You said and heard them all groan besides C.A.P who was sound asleep.

"You guys don't have to go since your guys are all messed up right now."  You added and they all cheered.

You smiled and walked upstairs.  You took out air mattresses and laid them on the living room floor. 

"When you guys are ready to sleep, pump this up."  You instructed.

"Araso, night!"  They said simultaneously besides C.A.P, who was still sound asleep.

"Night."  You smiled.  "By the way, you can leave C.A.P on the couch, he looks comfortable, just put a blanket on him."

"Ne."  They said.

You waved before going upstairs into bed.

-------------------

The Next Day~

Your alarm clock rang and you struggled to turn it off.  You felt something around your body that was restricting your movement.  Before you could press the snooze button, you heard a click sound and it turns off.  You eyes shot opened to someone's face right next to yours.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"  You screamed and shoved the person off your bed.

'Holy , was I !?'  You frantically thought and checked yourself.  You sighed in relief when you were still wearing your pajamas.  You looked down from your bed to see L. Joe on the floor, groaning in pain.

"What are you doing on the floor?"  You asked.

"What do you mean what am I doing on the floor!?"  He glared up at you.

'Why is he on the floor? Omona, that was such a stupid question! I pushed him!'  You mentally slapped yourself.

"Umm, what I meant was, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING ON MY BED!?"  You nearly screamed.

"The living room was too crowded so I decided to join you upstairs."  He smirked.  "You seemed to have enjoyed my company, once I got on, you hugged me and wouldn't let go."

You face turned red and you threw a pillow at him.  "GET OUTT!!!"  You screamed.

He smirked and went to the door.  "Lets do that again some other time." 

He closed the door before the other pillow you threw could reach him.

"Aish that guy."  You swore under your breath and got ready for school.

You went down stairs to see everyone still asleep.  You stiffled a laugh when you saw Ricky's foot laying infront of Chunji's face.  You grabbed an apple and left the house.  You began to walk towards the bus stop when you heard someone calling your name.

"~~~~~~."  You turned around to see the mummy L. Joe limping towards you.

"What are you doing out here!? You might scare the children in the neighborhood!"  You joked.

"Pssh."  He rolled his eyes.  "You want me to ride you to school?"

"You can't, you don't even have your motocycle here."  You pointed out.

"It's not that far away."  He said.

"Thats besides the point, your injured.  Go in and rest."  You instructed.

"But I don't want to go in"  He whined.

You put on the most serious face you ever did.  "GO. IN. NOW."  You said again louder.

He hesitated before limping back towards the house.  You sighed and hopped onto the school bus.

-------------------

You hopped off the bus when it reached the entrance of the school.  As you walked towards the entrance, you felt your instincts turned to 'code red'.  You quickly stepped to the side.  Just as you side stepped, a flower pot came crashing down onto your original spot.  You looked up to see girl #4 leaning on the roof top's ledge, blowing her bangs.  You shook your head and entered the school.

-------------------

After class finally ends, you walk over to your locker.  After shutting you locker, you turn around to be welcomed by a flock of girls that surronded you.  You looked for a path between them but they were like a brick wall, no way through it.  In the group, you noticed the five girls and the queenkas, wearing evil smirks on thier faces.

'Gawd I don't have a good feeling about this...'  You thought and stayed silent.

"Are you going to leave our oppas alone?"  Girl #1 questioned.

"Shidoyo!"  You said.

"This is called sweet, sweet revenge."  Min Jung smirked.

Out from the crowd, an egg flies towards you.  Your eyes widen as you dodged the egg.  After one egg, dozens of eggs began to soar towards you.  You were able to dodge some but three smashed onto your uniform, ruining it.  You felt your body tremble and your blood pressure rising.  Using your ninja skills, you gently caught an egg and threw the egg back into the crowd.  A girl shrieked when the egg attacked her.

'Hehe...'  You smirked and began to catch the eggs that were thrown at you and rapidly threw it back into the crowd. 

All the girls shrieked as they were attacked by your new found army of eggs.  Kara, who was carefully observing you saw that you were distracted by the shrieking girls and threw an egg at you.  The egg smashes onto your face.  You stood there, shocked that one escaped your ninja senses.  Just as they were about to pelt you with more eggs, a voice shouts over the commotion.  Everyone turned their heads to where the sound was amplified.

'I know that voice...'  You thought.

Girls around you gasped and some scattered off.  You went on your tippy toes to see who it was.  "O-oppa.."  Girl #1 whispered. 

"WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO ~~~~~~."  L. Joe shouted and glared at the remaining girls.

All the girls began to run away, leaving the five girls alone. 

"It was the queenkas idea-"  Girl #3 turned around to find that the queenkas had already fled the scene.

"Let this be a warning to you es."  L. Joe said.  "Do ANYTHING harmful to ~~~~~~, and people will find your lifeless body in a trash can GOT IT!?"  L. Joe threatened.

Girl #1, #4, and #5 began to cry and girl #2 and #3 eyes widened in terror.

"GOT IT!?"  L. Joe shouted even louder again.

They all nodded their heads.

"Then get the out of my face."  He narrowed his eyes at them and they quickly ran away.

"Noona, gwenchana!?"  Ricky step out from behind L. Joe and ran up to you.

"Ne."  You said and smiled.

"Why were they throwing eggs at you?"  L. Joe asked and you shrugged.

"Tell. Me."  He said with a serious face.

You gulped.  "T-they were jealous that I-I was always with you guys..."  

'Man... I've never seen L. Joe this mad..'  You nervously thought.

"I never knew girls could be so stupid."  Ricky shook his head.

"MWOH!?"  You glared at him.

"N-not like you're one of them noona! You're way smarter!"  He blurted.  "Jinja yeppo!!" 

You laughed and ruffled his hair.  "Aww, Ricky's so cute."  You cooed and he smiled.

"Hey, kaja."  L. Joe said and headed towards the exit.

"Wae?  School isn't over yet."  You said.

"You want to continue school looking like that."  He looked at all the egg stains on your uniform.

"Araso araso."  You said and followed them out.

"Hey, why'd you guys take off the bandages?"  You asked a moment later.

"So we don't scare the children away."  L. Joe smirked.

"Chakamen..."  You said and stopped in your tracks.

"What?"  L. Joe stopped and turned to you.

"I told you to stay home didnt I? Why did you come to school anyways?"  You crossed your arms.

"Umm.. Well.."  "Hyung wanted to see you~!"  RIcky sang.

"Aish, YOU."  L. Joe whacks Ricky on the head.

"Owwy, Hyung!"  Ricky pouts and rubs his head.

"You wanted to see me?"  You said amusingly.

L. Joe's face began to turn bright red.  "Kaja!"  He ushered and quickly walked over to his motocycle

Ricky complied and went over to his motorcycle.

'Aww, I never knew L. Joe could be so... sweet.'  Your ears turned red as you walked over to L. Joe's motocycle.

"Hey, why are your ears red?"  He smirked.

"Ani!! They arn't red!"  You blurted and covered your ears.

"Rigghtt,"  He teased.

"Just drive."  You snapped.

"Oh, so you admit that your ears are red?"  He smirked.

"JUST. DRIVE!"  You instructed.

He complied and started forward.

'Gawd... L. Joe... Why are you making me feel this way..?'  You thought and hugged his back tightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haii~~ Thanks for being patient for this update!! We made it extra long because WE LOVE YOU READERS!!! Please comment and subscribe, remember, SUBSCRIBES AND COMMENTS MOTIVATE US TO UPDATE FASTER~!!!  Thanks for reading again, Love you~!! -Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3.