What Love Does To You

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

You watched helplessly as Teen Top slowly exhausted themselves. You felt guilty that they were suffering in your place.

'If only I didn't take Shinee down, none of this would have happened. My oppas wouldn't be suffering like this...' You heart wrenched in malfeasance.

One by one, the large group besets Teen Top, planting many harrowing blows on them.

You saw L. Joe get jabbed by a member of Super Junior and fell onto the ground, his face displayed pain. You couldn't take it anymore, especially since the one you loved most was hurting.

"YAH!" You shouted from your corner. "DINO HEAD."

Jonghyun eyes widened at your new nickname for him. "YAH! DON'T CALL ME THAT!" 'Aish, why do people always compare me to a freaking dinosaur?!'

"How did you know I was calling you?" "Uhh..." "Never mind. Tell your friends to stop messing with my oppas! It's me you want, right?! So leave them alone!" You shouted.

"~~~~~~!" Niel socked someone in the jaw and glanced at you. "What are you doing?!"

"I don't want you guys to get hurt anymore... it pains me to watch helplessly by the sidelines while you guys are sacrificing yourselves for me!" Tears blurred in your eyes but you blinked them away.

"Hey, hyungs. Hold them down, but don't hurt them. I'm going to negotiate with her." Jonghyun smirked and strolled your way.

He kneeled down by you. "So if I leave your oppas alone, what will you do for me?"

"Huh?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "I said, what will you do for me in return of letting your oppas go?"

"Just... just beat me up!" You snapped.

"What?! NO!" Chunji yelled and struggled in Kyuhyun's grasp.

"No... something more entertaining and... lasting."

"Then why don't you just suggest something then!" You growled, feeling impatient.

"Cater to our every needs. Be our little slave." Jonghyun simply said.

Your jaw dropped open. "What the hell, are you serious?"

"What? You think it's going to be easy? I'll make sure every day you're with us is a living hell." Jonghyun said. "And if we get bored of you, you're still pretty good looking so we can sell you off somewhere~"

You laser glared at him. "I hate you."

"Your call." Jonghyun shrugged.

"NOO!! ~~~~~~, DON'T YOU DARE AGREE." L. Joe yelled. "SAY NO, NOONA!!"

You glanced at them with an apologetic look. 'I must save my oppas.'

"I'll-" "WOAH. What happened to you guys?!" You looked at who interrupted you and gasped. "Kevin?!"

He glanced at you and his eyes widened to see your current physical state. "~~~~~~!! What happened to you?!"

You frowned. "These jerks ganged up on me!" Jonghyun scoffed. "She started it in the first-" "Are you the one that hurt her...?" Kevin maliciously questioned. Jonghyun confidently smirked. "Why, yes. Yes I am." "YOU LITTLE-" Kevin took a step forward with his fists clenched. "Do you really think you can fight me and win? I have my hyungs here, while you're alone."

"Who says he's alone?" Soohyun walked down the staircase and threw his arm around Kevin's shoulder. "The rest is coming down momentarily, I suggest you guys let them go."

"You think even if your puny gang comes down here, that you can beat us all?" Yesung asked.

Soohyun smirked. "I'm positive."

Just as Soohyun said, the rest of U-Kiss promptly arrived at the soon-to-be battlefield.

"I hope you guys are ready for humiliation and defeat." Eli said, rolling is shoulders in preparation.

Promptly, the battle commenced. Since U-Kiss recently joined the fight, they were more energetic compared to the others. Even though they have a slight advantage, they were still outnumbered. As the battle grew longer, you couldn't help but notice that U-Kiss powerful aura's were diminishing. They were slowly getting tired.

'Ahh, ottokae?! If this continues, U-Kiss will be in the same position as Teen Top!' You bit your lip and tried to come up with a plan that would save all you guys butts.

'Maybe, if U-Kiss had more people aiding them in the fight...' You glanced at Teen Top, who were still being held by a few members of Super Junior. 'That's it! If I can get them free, then U-Kiss will succeed!!'

You glanced at them. 'What to do... what to-' You saw C.A.P glance at you. 'If C.A.P gets free, maybe he can free the other members! I think I know what to do.'

You looked at C.A.P and mouthed 'be prepared.'

C.A.P furrowed his eyebrows. 'Be prepared? For what?'

He analyzed you curiously as you slowly pulled off one of your shoes. You aimed it at Ryeowook, who was guarding C.A.P. You spilled your last drops of energy and with one swift movement, flung your shoe at him. It slapped him across the face.

'Bullseye!!' You grinned and rested your back on the wall.

"What the was that?!" He yelled, temporarily loosening his grip on C.A.P.

'That's what she meant!!' C.A.P immediately took action. He broke his arm out of his grip and elbowed his side.

"Oof!" C.A.P shoved him into another one of s, breaking Niel free.

The guarding members tried to keep things under control, but it was hard to guard someone while fending off someone else, and soon enough, Teen Top was once again free.

Soohyun was so engrossed in his duel; he didn't notice someone sneaking up on him. The guy slowly creeped up behind him and raised his huge fist. Just as Soohyun finished off his opponent, he threw his fist at him. Before he could hit him, C.A.P ran up to him, grabbed his arm, and flipped him over his shoulder. Soohyun turned at the thump that sounded behind him and blinked in surprise. He saw the guy groaning on the floor and glanced at C.A.P.

After a couple seconds of staring, Soohyun flashed C.A.P a grateful smile. "Thanks."

C.A.P nodded and went off to help the others.

'He isn't as bad as I though he was...' Soohyun grinned and continued fighting.

Jonghyun, on the other hand, began to grow anxious. Super Junior was nearing the edge of defeat.

'No. what to do, what to doo!' He glanced at you. An imaginary light bulb blinked in his mind. 'The only chance of winning...!!' He darted up the stairs to get something.

You watched gleefully, knowing that fight was ending soon and that your friends were winning. 'They fight pretty well together, perfect teamwork!'

In your midst of your thoughts, someone creeped towards you and when he was close enough, coiled his arm around your neck and forcefully brought you off the ground. You yelped at the pain that strewed around your ribs and dug your nails into his arm.

You felt a cold metal object graze your tempo.

"YOU PEOPLE, STOP OR I'LL SHOOT!!" Jonghyun yelled.

U-Kiss and Teen Top glanced at the two of you and froze. '~~~~~~!!'

The remaining opponents took the chance and threw a few punches at them before they reacted and punched them back.

"YAH!! I SAID STOP!" Jonghyun shoved the gun's tip onto your tempo, causing you to wince.

They reluctantly stepped back, but kept a discreet, watchful eye on their enemies.

Jonghyun smirked. 'This is going smoothly.' "Hyungs, grab them." They did as told and pulled them into an immobile position. Teen Top and U-Kiss grunted and cursed.

Jonghyun walked towards them, dragging you along with him.

"You shouldn't have messed with us." Jonghyun sneered and pointed the gun at Kiseop, whose eyes flickered with fright.

"NOO!" You yelled. You reached out and grabbed the gun. You pointed the gun upward just in time as a bullet was fired, leaving a hole in the roof.

You and Jonghyun fought over control of the deleterious gun. With all the struggling over the gun, Jonghyun lost his balance, causing for both of you to topple onto the floor into a heap.

'If he gets the gun, it's all over.' You thought. Adrenaline rushed through your veins as your will to fight flew through the roof.

You pulled his arm closer to your lips and sank your teeth into his flesh.

He yelled in both pain and fury. You twisted his hand and the gun got loose. You tugged on the gun, but before you could take complete control over the gun, he kicked you away. You landed on your back with a grunt.

Your eyes widened. 'Oh no! HE GOT THE-' You stared at his vacant hand. 'Eh? Where's the gun.' '! Where did the gun go?!' You both glanced around fervently to find the gun.

At the precise moment, both of your eye's landed on the gun.

'THE GUN!!!' You both thought.

You both leaped towards the gun with outstretched hands. You felt the cold metal in your hands and brightened. 'YES!!'

You pulled the gun closer to your body, but the gun was also being pulled away. You glanced up and met eyes with Jonghyun.

"ARGH, LET GO!!" You yelled and pulled the gun closer to you. " YOU." Jonghyun sneered and punched you on your ribs.

You let out a sharp gasp and glared at him. "You bastard." With one fluid motion, you yanked the gun out of Jonghyun's grasp and slammed it on the side of his head. The impact caused him to black out.

"NOW THEN." You slowly stood up and held the gun up with one hand. "I suggest you guys release my friends or THIS here, will be your death beds." You hissed, it was pronounced that you were in a horrible mood.

They glanced at each other, confused on what to do.

You took a deep breath and gave them a hard glare.

"ONE... TWO..." They released Teen Top and U-Kiss. "Put your hands up." They did as told. "Now, pick up your fellow comrades, and get the hell out of here." You hissed. They quickly gathered up their friends and headed towards the staircase.

"Oh, one more thing." They stopped in their tracks, not even daring to glance at you.

"Don't EVER mess with me or my friends again. Or I'm coming back... without mercy." They gulped and quickly bolted up the staircase.

"Woah... ~~~~~~, you're so cool!!" Ricky beamed.

"And scary..." Eli murmured.

"Comrades??" Soohyun raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"I was caught up in the moment." You chortled. The adrenaline wore off and wave of dizziness swirled in your head. You dropped the gun and stumbled. You held your head. 'What's... happening?' Your eyesight blurred and you closed your eyes.

"Good job, ~~~~~~! You handled them so well!!" Dongho flashed you one of his signature eye smiles and patted your back.

With his simple motion, you toppled onto the ground, unconscious.

"~~~~~~?!" L. Joe's eyes widened.

"~~~~~~!!!" Ricky shrieked and ran to your side. He shook your body but you didn't respond.

"YOU!!" Ricky pointed an accusing finger at Dongho. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ~~~~~~?!"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I SWEAR!!" Dongho defended.

"We have to take her to the hospital." C.A.P said.

"But, we're gangs, we can't-"

"I'll do it." L. Joe and Kevin chorused together.

They glared at each other. "I'll do it." L. Joe sternly said.

"Can't they both go together?" Chunji asked.

"No. It's already risky enough that one of them goes." Soohyun stated.

"You already saved her last time." Kevin snapped.

"We shouldn't be fighting over this, ~~~~~~ needs to go to the hospital and get treatment." L. Joe jogged towards you.

Kevin narrowed his eyes in determination. 'I won't let her pass by me again.' Kevin sprinted towards L. Joe and knocked him onto the ground.

"HYUNG!!" Niel yelled. "DUDE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Kevin ignored them and carefully, yet swiftly, picked you up and sprinted up the staircase.

"What love does to you." Hoon shook his head.

"Love? He loves her?" L. Joe got up with wide eyes. "Wasn't it obvious?"

L. Joe glanced up at the staircase. 'Great, I have competition for her heart.'

"Hyung..." Changjo whimpered. "Who's going to aid us?"

C.A.P thought for a while before dialing a number.

"Kyung Mi? Yeah. We're coming to your house, get your first aid kit ready."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers!!

Sorry for late/short chappy... I guess we just lazy...

My partner, Cookiesx3 is on her trip! So she's on hiatus. I will soon also be on hiatus, so I'll try to add in more chappys. ><

I'll try to make the next chapter more interesting and longer, if possible. :D

SARANGHAE READERS, THANK YOU FOR BEING SO LOYAL. Q.Q

-Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3