Plan: Start.

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

After class finally ended, you placed your supplies into your bag and stood up.  At that precise moment, your heard a muffled sound in your school bag.  You dug through your bag and pulled out your cell phone.  Your eyes widened when you find C.A.P's name flashing on your cell phone screen.

'Omo, C.A.P oppa texted me! Does that mean he's not mad at me anymore?'  You bubbled over in joy and opened the text.

"Meet me at the roof. -C.A.P"

'He's even willing to talk to me!! This is definitely a good sign.'  You optimistically thought.

Suddenly, you noticed a presence behind you.  You cautiously glanced back.

"Kyung Mi? What are you doing?"  You asked, closing your cell phone.

"Nothing in particular~"  Kyung Mi blinked innocently.

You eyed her suspiciously, tossed your cell phone into your bag and headed for the door.

"So you're going to meet C.A.P oppa at the roof now?"  Kyung Mi asked.

You halted and spun around, pointing an accusing finger at Kyung Mi.

"You peeped at my message!!!"  You accused.

"Yeah, what of it?"

"You ing nosy, two-faced ..." You glared at her before stomping out of the door. 

"Ah, I feel so bad for you, that text message was obviously not a good sign..."  Kyung Mi said.

You stopped in your tracks.  "What do you mean?"

"Well, it's obvious. Even a complete retard would know-"

"If you aren’t going to tell me, then SHUT YOUR MOUTH."  You snapped, miffed

"Wow, a little aggravated now, aren’t we?"

You clenched your fists and stormed out the door.

"Wait, wait!! It'll tell you!!"

You once again stopped walking.

"Well, the reason why C.A.P oppa wants to meet you is because he wants you to stay away from U-Kiss and shun them."  Kyung Mi stated.

Your blood went cold.  'I... never thought about it like that.'

Kyung Mi smirked at your pale skin.  "Anneyong! Good luck."  She said before leaving the classroom.

You stood there, flabbergasted for a moment.  You suddenly gasped for air and finally noticed you were holding your breath.

'Aish! Kyung Mi and her pessimistic ed up brain of hers.'  You growled and ruffled your hair in frustration.

'I better not keep oppa waiting...'  With a deep breath, you creeped up the flight of stairs.

After what seemed to be thousands and thousands of stairs, you finally made it to the entrance of the roof.  The only thing that got in between you and C.A.P was a door.  You stared and the door.

'You can do this ~~~~~~, C.A.P oppa is a reasonable person, he won't make me unfriend U-Kiss oppas...'  You thought.

'But what if he does make me leave them?? I've grown fond of them already... AISH!'  You ruffled your hair again.

'Come on ~~~~~~, let's get this over with.'  You reached your hand towards the door knob.

Just a few inches away from the door knob, your hand froze in midair.

'Huh?'

Puzzled, you again attempted to reach for the door.  Still no luck.

'What the ? WORK STUPID HAND, WORK!!' 

After a couple of minutes of reprimanding your disobedient hand, your hand finally gave in and grabbed the door knob.

'Finally... now, turn.'  Once again, your hand ignored your commands.

'AISH... hand, do we REALLY have to go over this again?'  You gave your hand a stern look.

Your hand made weak turns on the knob, almost as if your hand was mocking you.

'Yah! Stopped that!'  You slapped it before automatically wincing.

'Oh my god... I'm going crazy...'  You sighed and face palmed yourself.  'I was talking my own hand... am I really that nervous?'

You took a deep breath.

'Ok ~~~~~~, stop fooling around and just open the damn door... on three.'

'1...'

'2...'

'3!!!'

...................

'I SAID ON THREE GOD DAMMIT. AGAIN AND IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE DOOR ON THREE, I WILL SUFFOCATE YOU UNDER MY PILLOW TONIGHT.... MWAHAHAHAHAHA.'

...................

‘Oh my god, I'm talking to my hand again... someone, put me in a mental hospital...'  You sighed.

'But seriously, I WILL open this door on three this time.  AND I WILL STOP TALKING TO MY DAMN HAND.' 

'1...'

'2...'

'3!!!'

Your hand twisted the door knob and you threw the door open, revealing the radiant sun rays.  You squinted your eyes and lifted your hand to block off the blinding sun shine.  After your eyes adjusted to the brightness, you noticed a figure standing on the roof with his back facing you.

"C.A.P oppa!!"  You called and jogged up to him.

C.A.P turned around and smiled.  "Anneyong ~~~~~~, what took you so long?"

"Nothing really, I would have been faster if my hand wasn't being such a disobedient limb..."  You murmured the last part.

"Huh?"

"Never mind."  You immediately said.  "Why did you call me here?"

"Oh, I wanted you to tell you something."

"Ok, go on."

"Ok, what I wanted to tell you was..."

You held your breath.

"Mianhe."

"H-huh? Mianhe?"  You asked, flabbergasted.

C.A.P nodded.  "I was acting immature at lunch, fulminating at you for befriending... them."

"It's ok! You had every right to act like that."  You said.  "I should be the one apologizing..."

"Aniyo, you didn't do anything wrong. You didn't know that they were our enemies."  C.A.P said

"Then we're ok?" You asked.

C.A.P nodded.

"YAY!!!"  You squealed in joy and glomped onto C.A.P.

He stumbled back, stupefied but slowly regained his posture and hugged you back.

You got off his and flashed him a wide grin.

"You that happy?"  C.A.P asked.

You nodded. 

"But oppa..."

C.A.P raised his eyebrow.

"Does that mean I have to avoid U-Kiss...?"

C.A.P thought on the question for a moment before sighing.  "I'm not in control of who you see or don't see. I won't like it but do as you please."

You smiled again.  "Thanks oppa!!"

C.A.P nodded.  "I'm going now, anneyong ~~~~~~!"

C.A.P walked past you and headed to the exit.  You contentedly sighed.  Just before C.A.P left, the question you asked L. Joe popped into your mind.

"Wait, oppa!!"  You called out to him.

He stopped in his tracks and turned around.  "Yeah?"

"Is it possible that Teen Top oppas and U-Kiss oppas can become allies?"

C.A.P thought about it for a moment.  "Anything is possible, but there is a high chance that we won't."

"But if you guys become allies, they can help you guys fight other enemy gangs!!"

"Like I said, there's a possibility."

You frowned.  "Oppa... would you be mad if I tried to do something to make you guy's friends?"

"I don't have the right to control you but... don't do anything."  C.A.P said.

You giggle.  "So I can??"

C.A.P sighed.  "I'm going now, anneyong."  C.A.P waved goodbye before leaving.

You smirked.  'Time to hatch up a brilliant idea~'

You walked back home that day, creating numerous possibilities to get the two gangs together.

 

------------------------------

 

The last bell rang.  It was Friday and you were eager to get home.  Once you heard the bell, you threw all your supplies into your bag and departed from the school.  Kyung Mi watched your contrary behavior suspiciously.

'She's up to something...'  Kyung Mi thought.  'And I'm going to find out.'

She started to head for the exit to when one of her friends popped out from nowhere.

"Anneyong, Kyung Mi unnii" She beamed.

Kyung Mi smiled.  "Anneyong!!"

"Would you like to come with me to get some dukbokki??"

"Mian, I'm a little busy..."  Kyung Mi said, and walked around her.

Kyung Mi's friend snatched her arm before she could exit the classroom.

"Pleaseeeeee~?"  She pleaded, using aegyo.

Kyung Mi sighed.  'I guess whatever that 's up to is none of my concern... for now.'  "Araso!"

"YAYY!! GOMAWOO, LET'S GOOO!"  She cheered and began to drag Kyung Mi to a nearby dukbokki stand.

 

------------------------------

 

You had sprinted all the way home.  By the time you reached your front porch, you were sweating abundantly and gasping for air.  You fiddled with your keys and unlocked the door.  After taking a quick breather, you changed out of your uniform and into comfortable clothes.  You sat on your bed, took out your cell phone, and began texting.

"Oppa! Tomorrow, meet me at the bus station near my house at 8:00; I want to take you guys somewhere fun! Invite the other oppas for me, araso? :D -~~~~~~"

You sent your text to C.A.P... and Kevin.

You smirked deviously.  "Plan: Start."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNEYOHAESEYOO~~
SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE. We've been busy with work... and irrelevant things.

WE HOPE YOU LIKE THAT CHAPTER!!! I personally think that this isn't one of the best one's we made, but we did our best!!
THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT!!
Keep supporting us pleasee~

 

SARANGHAEYOO READERS!!!
-Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3.

P.S: ~~~~~~ is not crazy. xD
She was just very nervous. ><