Cute "Couple"

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

You woke up early and got ready to meet Teen Top and U-Kiss at the bus station.  You normally wouldn't wake up so early but today was a special occasion- the day that Teen Top and U-Kiss can will be friends.

After your normal morning routine, you went to your closet and threw on some comfortable clothes to wear.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-set-polka-dot-top-hooded-tank-top-top-dark-blue-one-size-tank/info.html/pid.1030458541

After eating a piece of toast, (because you were too soporific to make yourself a proper meal) you headed out to meet Teen Top and U-Kiss at the bus station.

After a few moments of waiting, you heard footsteps patter from both directions of the sidewalk.

'Their coming!!'  You thought and hid behind a tree.

When the two gangs met midway, they froze in their spots, both baffled.

"What are you people doing here?"  Soohyun hissed.

"Meeting our friend, ~~~~~~. What are you doing here?"  C.A.P retorted.

"We're... also meeting ~~~~~~..."  Soohyun murmured, confounded.

C.A.P stood there for a moment before his eyes rounded.  "Did she...?"

"Anneyonghaeseyo, chingus!!"  You jumped out from behind the tree.

"~~~~~~... what the hell are you up to?!"  Niel asked.

C.A.P sent you an accusing stare.  "Don't tell me you..."

You nodded.  "I'll make you guys friends!"  You grinned.

C.A.P faced-palmed himself.  "I can't believe you did it."

"But noona, we don't want to be friends with them."  Dongho whined.

"Noona? She isn't your noona!! She's my noona!"  Ricky claimed.

Changjo glared at Ricky.

"... and Changjo's noona, of course."  Ricky added and Changjo nodded satisfactorily.

"Come on guys, at least try, for me?"  You pleaded.

"Yah ~~~~~~, don't force them to be friends if they don't want to be friends."  A high pitched voice said.

You glanced at the owner of the voice.

"Kyung Mi? What are you doing here??"  You asked.

"C.A.P oppa invited me. Why?"

"Oh... never mind then."  You smiled. "Anyways, let’s go! I want to take you guys somewhere for bonding time." 

"~~~~~~, I told you not to do anything."  C.A.P frowned.

"But I want you guys to be friends. Come on, jeball~" You pouted, batting your eyelashes at them.

They shook their heads.  "Mian."

Both gangs sent daggers at each other before striding off towards the opposite directions.

"W-WAIT!!"  You called.

They both looked back at you with raised brows.

'Well, time for plan B.'

Your lower lip began to tremble and tears began to grow in your eyes.

"Please..."  You murmured.

Their eyes' widen at your reaction.

"Y-yah! Why are you crying??"  Kevin asked.

"Because I want you guys to come with me!"

"Don't fall for her, she's acting."  Niel whispered to Chunji.

Your keen ears heard Niel's whisper.

'Fine then, time to turn it up a notch.'

You plopped down onto the bus bench and began bawling.  Fresh tears gushed down your face as you wails grew rambunctious.

"~~~~~~?!"  L. Joe gasped.

"~~~~~~, stop crying!"  Eli said.

You disregarded their pleas and continued your boisterous cries.

"WE'LL GO, WE'LL GO!!!"  Kevin shouted.  "SO STOP CRYING!!!"

"What?!"  Hoon asked.

Kevin glanced the leader's way for approval.  He sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yes, we're going. How about... them?"

You flicked your head to Teen Top, anticipating their decision.

"Uhhh..."  C.A.P hummed.

"Oppa..."  You presented your irresistible puppy eyes at C.A.P, tears b in your eyes for effect.

"Whatever..."  C.A.P breathed.

"Mwoh?!"  The members of Teen Top including Kyung Mi breathed.

"Oppa, jinja??"

He sighed.  "I guess so..."

"YAY!!"  You cheered, completely abandoning your moping act.

The two gangs gawked at you.  'She's happy again?! So fast??'

Kyung Mi puffed out her cheeks.  'She's cunning...'

"Now we just wait for the bus."  You said and swung your legs, awaiting the bus's arrival.

 

-------------------------------

 

You and the two gangs waited in eerie silence for twelve minutes before the bus finally pulled up.  You paid your bus fare and sat in one of the last empty seats.

The rest of the gangs paid of their fees and piled into the crowded bus.

"Ack! Why is it so crowded?"  Kyung Mi whined.

"~~~~~~,"  AJ said.  "Where are we going?"

You blinked at him.  "Do I know you?" 

"Oh yeah, we didn't meet yet."  AJ chortled.  "I'm AJ, that over there is Kiseop, he's Eli, and that's Hoon. We are all from U-Kiss"

"Ah."  You nodded understandingly.

"So where are we going?"

You snickered.  "Do you really want to know~?"

AJ nodded. 

"We are going to..."  You started.

"To...?"  Chunji was now staring at you, also curious on where you were taking them.

"We are going to... LOTTE WORLD!!!"  You announced enthusiastically.

The maknaes began cheering and hopping excitedly in their spot while the other members smiled gleefully, anticipating arriving to Lotte World.

"I have never been to Lotte World in a long time!"  Kyung Mi squealed.

"Me neither, I wonder what changed."  L. Joe said.

"I can't wait! The only down fall to this is..."  Ricky glared at U-Kiss.

"Yah, we aren’t too ecstatic about this either."  Kiseop snapped.

"Guys, we are going on this excursion to bond and to have fun. At least try to get along, araso?"

They grunted a yes and averted their eyes from each other.

 

-------------------------------

 

After about an hour in the crowded bus, Lotte World finally pulled up into view.

"HYUNG, HYUNG! LOOK, THERE'S LOTTE WORLD!!!"  Ricky tugged on C.A.P sleeve.

"I know, Ricky."  C.A.P said, patting the maknae's head.

You watched at the image of Lotte World grew wider.  You looked forward again to see Dongho peering eagerly out of the bus's window.

"Excited?"  You asked.

He turned his attention to you and smiled.  "I can't wait!"

The bus rolled to a stop and the passengers quickly piled out of the bus and headed towards the entrance of Lotte World.  You stepped out of the bus and inhaled the fresh air.

"OMMA! PALII!"  A child said.

You felt a solid object bump into you.  You yelped and went hurling towards the ground.  You squeezed your eyes shut, readying yourself for the impact.  Instead of feeling the jagged asphalt ripping your frail skin, you felt a warm, sturdy object.  You looked up to see L. Joe staring down at you with wide eyes.

"Mianhe!!"  The mother of the rascal child apologized and bowed before resuming her chase after the boy.

You quickly scrambled out of L. Joe's arms. "Uh... Mianhe."

L. Joe looked the opposite direction and coughed.  "It's ok..."  He could feel a tinge of red burn on his cheeks.

Kyung Mi pouted and grabbed onto L. Joe's arm.  "Let's gooooo!!"  She chimed, dragging L. Joe towards the entrance.

"Kyung Mi, let go! I can walk by myself."  L. Joe stumbled as he was being dragged.

"You’re too slow, so no."  Kyung Mi stuck her tongue out and continued to drag him towards the ticket booth.

Meanwhile, you watched as L. Joe was being dragged away by Kyung Mi.

'I wish she didn't come...'  You pursed your lips into a straight line.

"NOONA!! LET'S GO!!"  Ricky and Dongho called out at simultaneously.

They glanced at each other before both shouting out simultaneously, "JINX, YOU OWE ME A SODA!!"

"Ha ha, you owe me a sodaa~"  Ricky teased.

"Mwoh? It's YOU who owes me a soda."  Dongho claimed.

"How about you guys play 'rock, paper, scissors' to see who buys who a soda?"  Eli suggested.

Ricky shared an intense stare with Dongho before both raised their clenched fists.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!!!"

After the match, Dongho was prancing around while Ricky squatted on the ground, moping at his lost.

You chortled.  'Seems like they're getting along.'

"~~~~~~, aren’t you coming?" 

You glanced at the speaker who was no other than Kevin.

"Yeah."  You smiled.  "Let me do something first."

You jogged over Ricky and poked his back.

"Ricky, let's go."

"NOONNAAA" Ricky snagged your right leg, causing you to stumble back in surprise and Kevin to twitch irritably.

"W-what's wrong?!"

"I LOST TO DONGHO!!!"  Ricky moaned.  "AND NOW I OWE HIM A DAMN SODA."

"Hey, Ricky?"

"Yeah...?"  Ricky sniffed.

"Look over there."  You pointed to Lotte World.

Ricky slowly turned his head towards the direction you pointed to.

"It's Lotte World."

Ricky eyes changed from sad and mournful, to bright and frenzied.

"LOTTE WORLDD!!!"  Ricky shrieked, temporarily forgetting about his lost.

Ricky stood up from his crouching position and dashed towards his paradise.

You blinked before laughing.  'He's so cute.'

Suddenly, a blur of colors passed by you. 

"LAST ONE THERE HAS TO BY OUR TICKETS!!!"  Kevin called to you. 

Your eyes widen.  "YAH! YOU'RE CHEATING, YOU GOT A HEAD START!"

He stuck his tongue out and continued towards the park.

'Fine then.'  You growled and pursuited him.

In the end, you ended up losing.

"Ha... you... have to buy... our tickets..."  Kevin gasped for air.

"That wasn't... fair!!"  You breathed.  "You cheated...!"

"There were no rules against having a head start."

"We'll... there should be."  You pouted.

Kevin chuckled at your cuteness.  "Fine, I'll buy the tickets."

You smiled brightly.  "Thanks Kevin~" You poked him several times.

Kevin swatted your hands away before paying for the tickets.

"I hope you and your girlfriend enjoy your time here!"  The employee said.

Your eyes rounded.  "A-ani! He isn't my-"

"We will, thank you."  Kevin smiled, swinging an arm around your shoulder.

The employee squealed.  "You guys are so cute!!"

You gave Kevin a bewildered look.

"Thanks, we're going now, anneyong~" Kevin waved farewell before guiding you into Lotte World.

"Why'd you do that?"  You asked, taking Kevin's arm off your shoulders.

"Do what?"  Kevin blinked innocently.

"You know what I'm talking about."  You placed your hands on your hips.

"I was just having fun."  Kevin shrugged.

"Well, if you say so- look! Everyone else's over there!"  You pointed out, jogging to meet up with the rest of them.

"Hopefully, I wouldn't need to pretend that you're my girlfriend next time we come here."  Kevin mumbled and walked after you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNEYONG!!

Sorry, we busy again. :<

And chappy took awhile. D:

Stayed up late to finish itt. x.x

THANKS FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING!!

-Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3